Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,519 members, 7,857,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" (816 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Facebook Users Criticize Fayemi For Referring To Tinubu As "Other Nigerians" / Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by conductor250: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Among my opponents, one is 76 years, we don't know the age of the other one.

PO in Enugu.

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by OGIBRA(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lolz, the same wailing wailer united (WWU) that claim tinubu is only attacking other candidate and not campaigning, will stil say these one is not attacking anybody...MORE WAILING TO UNA ELBOW.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by Richardonald(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Bulaba

The leader of ijebu witches and wizardgrin is 89 years..

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by Felabrity: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Even Tinubu don't know his real age

I don't blame him, it happens

Millions of old people in Nigeria don't know their real date of birth

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by Naijanascam: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
OGIBRA:
Lolz, the same wailing wailer united (WWU) that claim tinubu is only attacking other candidate and not campaigning, will stil say these one is not attacking anybody...MORE WAILING TO UNA ELBOW.

Emancipate yourself from mental and emotional slavery...... take this Bread and forget about your freedom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by StrongandMighty: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi didn't mention any name oo, but the supporters of the candidate that doesn't know his age will start wailing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by OGIBRA(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Naijanascam:

Emancipate yourself from mental and emotional slavery...... take this Bread and forget about your freedom
I guess u are part of the WWU, thats y u feel offended about my comment.anyways thats ur Regular trademark, so am not surprise..
So can you now discuss or make comment about the topic? thanks and peace be unto u.
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by obi4eze(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
He is right abeg. Tinubu's age is unknown as he claims to be 69 and is 'younger' than people he is older than. I have never seen a human whose whole life is full of lies. God have mercy.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by sapele914(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Obi didn't mention any name oo, but the supporters of the candidate that doesn't know his age will start wailing...
One thing for sure is that Nigerians will vote for a man without birth certificate as long as he can prove that he is no an Ipobian.
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by sapele914(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
obi4eze:
He is right abeg. Tinubu's age is unknown as he claims to be 69 and is 'younger' than people he is older than. I have never seen a human whose whole life is full of lies. God have mercy.
Charity they say begins @ home, go check your purported family tree again.
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by ElSudani: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
One of the contestants doesn't pay his taxes. Guess who.
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by Novarisammy2: 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
sapele914:
One thing for sure is that Nigerians will vote for a man without birth certificate as long as he can prove that he is no an Ipobian.

I guess the likes of Dave umahi, orji uzo Kalu, Hope uzodinma who you are expecting 25% votes from ain't from the south east right ? so they cannot be ipobians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by DMerciful(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
We said it that Tinubu has not known real name. Obi mentioned no name and you ascribe it to microphone licker...that confirms what we know
OGIBRA:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by mrvitalis(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
OGIBRA:
Did he mention anyone's name ?

U mean you don't know Tinubu's age ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by OGIBRA(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Did he mention anyone's name ?

U mean you don't know Tinubu's age ?
HYPOCRATES EVERYWHERE...
likewise did tinubu mention anybody name, b4 u wail when he said, SOME PEOPLE CANT LIVE IN A STATE THEY GOVERN FOR 8 YEARS ABI... PEACE BE UNTO U BRO.
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by mrvitalis(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
OGIBRA:

HYPOCRATES EVERYWHERE...
likewise did tinubu mention anybody name, b4 u wail when he said, SOME PEOPLE CANT LIVE IN A STATE THEY GOVERN FOR 8 YEARS ABI... PEACE BE UNTO U BRO.
Yes he actually called obi obi obi obi obi multiple times ...so your point again ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by OGIBRA(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
We said it that Tinubu has not known real name. Obi mentioned no name and you ascribe it of microphone licker...that confirms what we know
Likewise did tinubu mention any name, when he said, some people leave the state they govern for 8 years and become a residence in lagos state, BUT U WAIL ON THAT ABI..HYPOCRITES SET OF PEOPLE..
PEACE BE UNTO YOU BRO
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by DMerciful(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu is not from Lagos and that goes for 85% of Yorubas claiming Lagos
OGIBRA:

Likewise did tinubu mention any name, when he said, some people leave the state they govern for 8 years and become a residence in lagos state, BUT U WAIL ON THAT ABI..HYPOCRITES SET OF PEOPLE..
PEACE BE UNTO YOU BRO

1 Like

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by OGIBRA(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yes he actually called obi obi obi obi obi multiple times ...so your point again ?
lolz, obi obi multiple times? Haaa, fear GOD ooo, no nid to argue wt someone who just conconted lies just because he want to make a point... so guy, i accept u won...lolz ..i guess u are happy nw, HIM TU LIE
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by OGIBRA(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
Tinubu is not from Lagos and that goes for 85% of Yorubas claiming Lagos
How those that relate to the topic, always shifting post when their hypocracy has been expose...
moreover, i guess ur teacher in ur village, didnt told u, tinubu was a once a senator and a governor for 8 years in lagos state... Thats y u are embarassing yourself...
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by Ofunaofu: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
ElSudani:
One of the contestants doesn't pay his taxes. Guess who.
You deliberately want to sound stupid
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by ElSudani: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You deliberately want to sound stupid

I'm glad you know which one even without mentioning any names.
A zombie will always be a zombie.
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by Naijanascam: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
OGIBRA:

I guess u are part of the WWU, thats y u feel offended about my comment.anyways thats ur Regular trademark, so am not surprise..
So can you now discuss or make comment about the topic? thanks and peace be unto u.

Continue with your Iberiberism you are made for it
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by DMerciful(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
No matter how long the pussycat stays in the bush, it will never be a tiger! Tinubu is from Osun State.
OGIBRA:

How those that relate to the topic, always shifting post when their hypocracy has been expose...
moreover, i guess ur teacher in ur village, didnt told u, tinubu was a once a senator and a governor for 8 years in lagos state... Thats y u are embarassing yourself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by OGIBRA(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
DMerciful:
No matter how long the pussycat stays in the bush, it will never be a tiger! Tinubu is from Osun State.
IS DIFFICULT TO CONVINCE, A MONKEY THAT STRAWBERRY IS SWEETER THAN BANANA...
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by OGIBRA(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Naijanascam:

Continue with your Iberiberism you are made for it
Insult,abuse and personal attack, Is that all ur brain can grab about the topic? Peace be unto u
Re: Who Is Obi Referring To? "We Don't Know One Of My Opponent's Age" by DMerciful(m): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Banana is actually sweeter grin
OGIBRA:

IS DIFFICULT TO CONVINCE, A MONKEY THAT STRAWBERRY IS SWEETER THAN BANANA...

(1) (Reply)

Shock As School Teachers Urge Pupils To Tell Their Parents To Vote For PDP / “Tinubu Can’t Hold A Tea Cup” - Najaatu Muhammad / Jandor Already Lobbying For Ministerial Position If Atiku Wins - PDP Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.