Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,349 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night (14743 Views)

APC Rally At Gumel LG, Jigawa (Video, Picture) / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Immigration Re-Opens Seme, Illela, Maigatari & Mfum Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by KingKO22: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Compare this with the useless canopy campaign of Obituary Zombipigs

They make noise upon failure

The Obituary Zombipigs should start learning the meaning of structure.

Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by Maj196(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Abokis everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by Superwave16320: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
After Tinubu don break you Igbo papa mouth with crowd. No worry no so e go break your Igbo papa jaw with vote victory once he wins the presidential election.

Danjibola:
I no dey believe the crowd wey dey show up for campaign ground again...

Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by vhykeeytor(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Superwave16320:
I am willing to bet.
How do we proceed

Okay Send me a DM or better still Seun drop account number let's Stake now.
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by Blaze14k: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jones4190:
No one will do this to obi in Anambra state, ipob will send the person to hell

You see ur life.. even when obi went to onitcha u never said a single word buh now uve started displayin ur ignorance as usual.
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by DMerciful(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yet they're the poverty capital of the world as well as the world capital of out of school children.

What a terrible politics we practice!
Moh247:

Northerners are unbeatable when it comes to National Politics...

Ward rally looking like this

Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by Kilamba612: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jones4190:
Why will i risk my life for a politician that is well protected?
Obi is not mad and he will not put people's life just because he want to prove a point.
The North politician are not normal assuming is the BH attacked and kill everyone there. Will you write this ?
God save from the hands evil Nigerians .
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by senatordave1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
vhykeeytor:
A closer look at the pictures...have clusters of Almajiri in between the people. I live in Hadejia in Jigawa. I just want chop any agbadorian small 20k. Let's stake that Tinubu would come 3rd with total vote cast in Jigawa state.

He will win jigawa
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by vhykeeytor(m): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
senatordave1:

He will win jigawa

Bring your money �
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Jones4190:

How do you sit comfortably to support your oppressors. The thieves , the animals As Fela called them, the idiots, the killers of its citizens, how please, how do you sleep at night knowing these men are using DIVIDE AND RULE POLITICS on Nigerians, Google Divide and rule politics, you would understand. Pathetic we watch football together and have seen all tribes play In one team Nigeria, we buy same food, inter buy things, bank in banks owned by the Igbos. Most of the banks are owned by them, from zenith, fidelity, former diamond, uba etc, you must have bought things from Igbos, you must have for one or two with them, live around them, they did not kill you,

Politics terminators who send their lovely kids to where we are, they are balling back to back, you sit and fight for them.

Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by Mccullum: 5:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
dayleke:
Awon onise okunkun....

Ibo la tun ja si bayii o?

Oti jasi ope fun Tinubu

Oti jasi ofo fun awon olote grin

Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by pikechukwu6(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Repeated photo... grin grin
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by ayenale1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Night campaign challenge abi....
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by ADSP116(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
You be mumu.
INDOMIE9090:
Nah Peter obi they will still vote for so no need to panic
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by ayodiran49k: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
My brothers from afghanEASTERN will say Rented crowd , is it not? .Keep crying on social media. All your Governors are lining up behind Asiwaju.My brothers from afghanEASTERN will say Rented crowd , is it not? .Keep crying on social media. All your Governors are lining up behind Asiwaju....

Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by Urbanchampion: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
oyebanji44:

Tinubu will win

Definitely, yes

Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by 77up(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Moh247:

even at night grin
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by Okoroawusa: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
APC dey do rallies morning, afternoon and night.... We no dey slack. When we win now one idiot will come and be shooting rigging. Ogun go Kee the person that day.
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by frank14011991(m): 2:22am On Jan 14, 2023
vhykeeytor:
A closer look at the pictures...have clusters of Almajiri in between the people. I live in Hadejia in Jigawa. I just want chop any agbadorian small 20k. Let's stake that Tinubu would come 3rd with total vote cast in Jigawa state.
I am in dutse, stake your money
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by vhykeeytor(m): 8:18am On Jan 14, 2023
frank14011991:
I am in dutse, stake your money

Wow...okay can we meet at the Turaki Tower or in Hasinah restaurant at 3:00pm unfailingly. Send a DM let me describe how I look to you. Come with your 20k
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by Musauzor(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Badaru is campaigning for the governorship just get this right. He's not campaigning or mobilizing for the sick, old, mentally deranged Bola Tribulation
Re: Governor Badaru Leads APC Rally In Maigatari LG, Jigawa At Night by Donake: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Don't forget Niger,Chad,Northern Cameron and Nigeria have porous borders.
Moh247:

Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication / Thugs Attack & Brutalise Government Officials In Biu,Borno State(pics) / Tribunal: Ganduje Opens Defense, Presents Witness With Fake Voters’ Card