Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) (73458 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / A Christian Husband Like Christ / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Qardinalcaptain: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Haram in Christianity?

It's a Christian behaviour to forgive, my dear. I don't condone the woman's behaviour, instead I'm praising the man for his bravery.
u call that nonsense bravery
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Quaddafi29: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Association of women of easy virtues here will surely hail the man for being stupid.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by NaBanga: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Men do this everyday openly and many Nigerian women are doing this every day codedly. Forgiveness is divine. He did right to forgive his wife. However she should not do it again, unless they are swingers. grin
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Joezik(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant.

A true christian man I stan!

Six colleague...WTF

Protect what..an insatiable woman

Taaah... God forbid
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by tunize(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

She made a mistake and she's ready to move on.
Made a mistake with 6 men? It was a deliberate act an not mistake
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by iammolise(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
I said it, before I opened this thread I guessed, if it is not that virgingirl it would be siofria lipsrsealed...
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by UniqueDennis(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant.

May one of your beloved male relatives be like this man in Jesus name, amen
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by bigiyaro(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

lol, fucking 6 men is a mistake.....shift jare.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by xevove2061: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

He knows what true love is and I respect that.

Such a supportive man. God bless you, sir.

Modified;

It seems my post is annoying some people, well, they can die for all I care.

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue

Usel3ss gender
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by NEUDUDE: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Six colleagues mistake. You are indeed abnormal just like her and the simp. Person wey she don put inside bottle tey tey lol
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Wonders shall never end. Bullshit! He is not just a SIMP, he can't feed himself.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Owologbo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

POTENTIAL CHEATER.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by bewla(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

Modified;

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue
Well youake your point but don't try it here you may get dagger before you wake

Not one
Six and maybe twice for each
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by rickleye: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

I do not think I've hated someone as much as I do you.
You are a swine and disgusting.
You are a snake and therefore slimy and filthy.
You are a heel and Satan's Spawn
You're a vile and appalling.
You got termites in your crooked smile
You are a Nasty Jerk.
The day you were born there was an earthquake.
The day you first smiled - Hail fell from the skies.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Judybash93(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

That's not a mistake!! Getting railed by multiple men isn't a mistake..
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Movichabiodun(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kayberg:

This is not a similar case to that of Mary.
Do not compare both.

What is the similarity between Mary and this woman in question?

Boss you get time and energy o.
Na person wey you dey follow drag issue be that
A yabaleft patient
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Muiccine(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dear God please press the reset button of the universe...the vawulence is just 2much.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by tk4radi: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
In her time of “Moving On”,, more future scandals will still locate her..
Not even past scandals.
But very new ones.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Briteiyobo1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
she will still cheat
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

She no even fine sef. smh
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by ICEWIN: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

I PRAY GOD GIVES YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD A MAN LIKE THAT AND A WOMAN SIMILAR TO HER.
AMEN.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

Hahahaha
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by severee(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin if I hear say I no do my own back
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by ceejayluv(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

That looks like several party "mistakes".
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Successdude(m): 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

No darling!

I'm not. Joseph and this man are similar. And they are kind and forgiving kiss

You can say they are kind and forgiving - yes.

But ain't same thing as pregnancy out of wedlock. . .

Meanwhile, I'll advise you keep your fear of men far - its like you were molested or something. You'll be okay if you give room to be.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by respect80(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
kenedyx:
You're not married yet and you already preparing to cheat. I pity your future husband..

I pray he sees this post a day to your wedding and subsequently call off the entrapment.
Who told you she's not married?
Na after 2 wey no dey husband house you dey talk to so

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by colp2015: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
The man is perhaps after life insurance and other trust funds accumulating interest for the woman.

The love of money and the prospect of a hefty inheritance is the reason Caucasians, nay Americans, often put up with infidelity,

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Nyanabo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Of he were in Africa I would say he is under some kind of spell. But nahh I think he a big fool.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by OyinO: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
lomprico:
What is a SIMP again?

The dumb guy above
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by OyinO: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

You can choose to be a simp but when you father another man's child for donkey years before realising the truth, heart attack will be your middle name that will send you to untimely grave.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

But she conceived out of wedlock. True or not?
She did and it was by the Holy Spirit which was foretold prior to the event. And Joseph was about to make a divorce which was deemed legal. And as a righteous man want to take it silently. If not for the Holy Spirit that intervened he would have. The personality she conceived for should be your interest. It's obvious you did not read the story well.
Don't compare Virgin Mary with a woman that went on a sex romp with 6 randy fellows.
Don't ever?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
A simp isn't a real husband/man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / My Wife Sold Her "Eggs " And Bought A Phone With It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.