Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) (73544 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / A Christian Husband Like Christ / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by MilitantAtheist: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
leofab:
didn’t she get pregnant out of wedlock and some strange men from The East bringing her presents
Lol, grin why do you people want to make Christians cry here. The Bible said the pregnancy was miraculously put in her womb by the holy ghost and all Christians believe this, so why are you trying to make them cry saying it's out of wedlock. Are you not a Christian?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by casualobserver: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kayberg:

And such is a wicked woman.
If she had done that in the past before she got married, it would have been buried in the past.

But for a wife to do that to her husband is pure wickedness.
I do not believe in the Simpleton or Alpha Male thing, but that woman there is free to go live her life far away from me if I were her husband.

What kind of generation of marriage are you trying to build with this comment of yours?
A generation of infidels who have no regards for the oath of marriage?

she is clearly a product of a damaged home or a single mother. let them be, you cant argue sense into people who do not have experience of a stable home and know nothing other than dysfunction. For instance how do you counsel an adult woman who grew up seeing her mother bring home different boyfriends or never experienced 1st hand the role of a father?

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by fmonigent(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant out of wedlock.

A true christian man I stan!

Leave Joseph and Mary matter
Just do your own tin, its your own business
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant out of wedlock.

You are insulting Mary by your analysis. Mary was never impregnated this way. Mention another Biblical character and not Mary
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by kendological(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

He knows what true love is and I respect that.

Such a supportive man. God bless you, sir.

Modified;

It seems my post is annoying some people, well, they can die for all I care.

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue

Brave? Anyone supporting the woman is an idiot.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by MimiSheWrote(f): 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
They are definitely in an open marriage.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by APCHaram: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Go and find a cucklord that will marry your olosho ass before trying to normalize adultery

For you to even reference Mary as an adulterous woman exposes that you are one of the newly minted OSU Jews.

God will punish you for this post because not only are you turning scripture on its head (an unforgiven sin) but you are also insinuating that our Lord Jesus whose birth was divine was born from an illicit extramarital affair thus denying His divinity and the christian faith.

You are a Jew or one of their useful woke idiots because even Muslims will not speak such slander about Christ.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Harmattan123(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

Modified;

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue
[color=#006600]May God give you husband that Bleep around
And give you strength to stand by him
[/color]
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by BigYash: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

You're an idiot for bringiy Christianity into this bulshit. Infact,God punish you..
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by blackweaver(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

.[/b] tongue

grin grin grin
Reading the outrage and responses to this post, I can see that people are pained.
I can see the sarcasm in your post and I agree, if men are okay with a woman forgiving her man for cheating, they should be okay when it's the other way round.
I don't know why people are taking panadol over the man's headache

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Trendingbiz042: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you a christian?

To hell with you and Christian
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by iaindabawa(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant.

A true christian man I stand!

Hmmmmm!!!
Future impossible tense
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by vikstandon(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

Not one, not two... With six colleagues!

Girl think am now... Na one una dey use one poison the man. Consider now six.

Fear God now! The guy must be examined!
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by PrinceMajestic: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Siofra is absolutely right on this I agree with her on this. All Christian men should forgive their wives if they see that their wives got pregnant mysteriously and it's not them responsible. When Mary got pregnant she told her husband is a miraculous act of the holy spirit and the man accepted because he believe in holy spirit (God) I think Christian women who get pregnant outside marriage can simply tell their husbands that the holy spirit did it like Mary in the Bible. It's only a Christian who doesn't believe in God or the Bible will doubt his wife in such case. Good to see threads like this that exposes stupidity of Christians. Keep it up Siofra baby

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by histemple: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

She made a mistake and she's ready to move on.

She cheated on her husband with SIX men by mistake?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
lomprico:
What is a SIMP again?

The man is useless.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Gbadespet(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

I support you on this my dear,if na man do am dem no go say anything other than tell his wife to just forgive and forget...I dey with you �

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

Don't mind them dear....

My prayer is that God give you a man like him as a husband and also your brothers
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by blackweaver(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Something is wrong with this story... Cos every woman knows that one thing a man can not "fully" forgive and forget in a relationship is cheating! Talk more of in a marriage lol

Even if he eventually forgives you, I promise you he will never look at you the same way again.

My dear, it depends on society o, for all you know the man is sticking by her because of the fear of alimony. That said we don't know the details of their marriage. For all we know they actually have an open marriage
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Rocherock: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=siofra post=120019290]God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

Modified;

[b]It seems my post is annoying some people, well, they can die for all I care.

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by fuelsaver: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you speaking for her? This woman will do it again and again until she's caught again because the spirit is still controlling her
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by InfinityFabric: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you a christian?
Of course, you have to be a CUCK to be a Christian right. No surprises there.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by nedekid: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na wah oh.
Atleast she says they have an open marriage. grin
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by imagrg(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
My love bashing us again!
Methinks I can engage you to write for me on my proposed blog.
Methinks we can role in the hay too grin
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by dettolgel: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

You know it was not a one of incidence?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by namqul(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

One fool spotted
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Ruthymoon(f): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
There's no remedy to sex freak , any where dem see pipe dem go enter , I pity the husband[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by NezzyMike: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Good Afternoon ma... Pls let us look at the bible.
The bible says A man can divorce his wife for adultery....

I hope you know that even GOD will dump you and punish you when you CHOOSE OTHER gods asides Him. GOD is jealous.... yes, HE IS JEALOUS.

So in the light of that, this man is not being a christian... he may love her but that home can not be balanced anymore, they will need strong therapy and counseling.

FAITHFULNESS is a mark of HONOR and RESPECT to your spouse.... SHE DISRESPECTED HIM MORE THAN ONCE... and He stood by her.... He should not be applauded, his mental health should be checked.

MEN DO NOT NEED LOVE, WE NEED HONOR AND RESPECT...
WOMEN NEED LOVE, Hence the bible says MEN LOVE YOUR WIVES.... but for the WIVES the same bible says HONOR YOUR HUSBAND'S AS YOUR HEAD.

So let us be careful ma what we celebrate.
She will still cheat on her husband... because there was no consequence from him.

You do know that SEX is more spiritual than physical... so IF SHE ACTUALLY DID WHAT SHE DID... SHE HAS DEFILED HER MARITAL BED ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE AND SHE HAS BROUGHT STRANGE SPIRITS INTO HER HOME.

The man's battles has just begun... It could have been avoided.

Hope you will still make these quotes when a man cheats, Nugerians and hypocrisy sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.