Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) (73542 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / A Christian Husband Like Christ / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by ACRI: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Omo ale @ op

Onishina, alagbere omo

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by mechanics(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lolz, it won't be that easy o.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Robinmido(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
You're a mad woman
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant out of wedlock.

A true christian man I stan!
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kayberg:

Mmm…
Is she that famous here?
And on what grounds?

Yes...she is famous for being consistently stupid...check her profile for proof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
..... The woman is not just a cheat but a chronic one at that.

Only a foolish man or woman will take that shit by accepting such a person back.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by frenzy48: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant out of wedlock.

babe of a truth eh,you are stupidly daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by yommen: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

He knows what true love is and I respect that.

Such a supportive man. God bless you, sir.

Modified;

It seems my post is annoying some people, well, they can die for all I care.

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue

6 mehn!!! Make you try am ehnn!
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by MarketDispatch: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

an!

The Husband and wife could be Swingers so it didn't or doesn't really matter how many people shag her in his presence, it wouldn't change anything.

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Ubanz: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

She made a mistake and she's ready to move on.
With 6 colleagues and u call that a mistake?
Anyway the husband knows very well that she has a sex problem.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by TheEndless: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Na wa… Hmmmm… I may forgive her but I don’t think I’ll ever look at her the same way I used to. 6 men??! Damn! Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
The mod that pushed this to front page used to sniff siofras dirty pant...smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Ubanz: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

With 6 colleagues and u call that a mistake?
Anyway the husband knows very well that she has a sex problem.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by treatise: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

Modified;

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue
Soon you'd start asking why would a man murder his wife who apparently were so much in love. The heart of man is desperately.... No one know his next move.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by EmperorFred: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Fucking six people is a mistake? Shey you de join hands with her to whine us ni?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by weconnect: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
It won't be well with the mod that's f**king this op

We are tired of seeing stu**d and sense-less thread on front-page

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you a christian?
As a Christian, you can actually scripturally divorce your wife on account of adultery. Accepting a wife after adultery with different men is not scriptural. You can forgive her but accepting her back as wife is not recommended in christianity. Same applies if it is the man caught cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Af0nja: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Only a white man can do this?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by GistFullGround: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

So, Mary committed adultery against Joseph? angry

So, anything from the whites must be justified hook line & sinkers?

No wonder...

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
release your fallen breast from the heat bondage you put it in

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by phemy36(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Rayban25:

If you've been on nairaland long enough you should already know shes a yabaleft escapee
No argue with am

Those replying her are new on this platform

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by peacettw: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
It's very obvious that this is an open marriage.. Similar to what Will Smith and his wife have.. It's nice to see a couple who understand themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by moyosore32: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
I wantu believe this is a bot account purposely designed to create shit threads in order to garner likes and stewpeed popularity, either by dragging or stupid acknowledgment to ur several shitty post
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by MilitantAtheist: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Lol omo this girl is wicked. So you're not convinced that holy spirit miraculously put the pregnancy in Mary's womb as the Bible and Christians say? Are you trolling Christians or men or both?

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by shegsman58(m): 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

Note correction: whats is SAUCE for the goose is SAUCE for the gander
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by juman(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
There are many many partners like that.
Go to maury and other shows and see wives that got pregnants for the side boyfiends and yet the husband accept the wife and children and life continue.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by greypencils: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
You are looking for cuckolds in Africa. You would be sorely disappointed my dear. This is no man. Having a penis doesn't make you a man.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Twenty8: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

If this is what it means to be a Christian, I do not want to be a Christian.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by TheOgaBoss: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

how is a sex romp with multiple men a mistake? She is only sorry because she was caught.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by MrPresident1: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Opening you mouth to speak wah wah wah like a fool. Even if you're sent the work of a slave, can't you temper your slavery with commonsense?

Your emboldened is blasphemous

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by atinga1: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Simp life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.