Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... (1237 Views)

Two African Mercenaries Fighting For Russia In Ukraine Have Been Killed / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria / Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Yaribanzaonic: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2023
The useless government that empowers Fulani terrorists as Army personnel to kill IGBOs in their land has added a new dimension. They imported mercenaries from SOUTH AFRICA, who are foolishly fighting a region that MANDELA ran to for refuge.

This is to tell the Government and it's stupid
agents and handlers.When you are busy doing Nonsense, Know that a time will come, for recompense.

Kenyatta Father ran from the British and was hidden in the SE. The foolish son, gave away Nnamdi Kanu.

Now South Africa with all their intolerance to other blacks are actually in SE Nigeria, colluding with the same government, that empowers terrorists. This is the same SE that habiured Mandela, when he was running from the same UK!!

See the Picture below...and let it be known that all their activities and actions are duly documented and we will NEVER forget!!!

4 Likes

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Yaribanzaonic: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2023
This is to inform you agents of this useless government that use this platform to push out disgusting propaganda against the SE and IGBOLAND, because of a compromised country that is gearing towards breakup. Understand this and know for a fact that 'THE BLOOD OF THE KILLED" will forever fight for justice.

An army that is heavily compromised by external forces and individuals, can't even conduct an incursion without aid from advanced Military. Shame!!! ...and an idiotic zombie will call the 'cattle rearing terrorists army' Gallant. angry angry This goes to show that they are being pummeled by NIGGAZ. Hence the need for mercenaries...shame!!!

But know this...people that need to know...now know. ...Nuff said!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Madmohamed123: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
The useless government that empowers Fulani terrorists as Army personnel to kill IGBOs in their land has added a new dimension. They imported mercenaries from SOUTH AFRICA, who are foolishly fighting a region that MANDELA ran to for refuge.

agents and handlers.When you are busy doing Nonsense, Know that a time will come, for recompense.

Kenyatta Father ran from the British and was hidden in the SE. The foolish son, gave away Nnamdi Kanu.

Now South Africa with all their intolerance to other blacks are actually in SE Nigeria, colluding with the same government, that empowers terrorists. This is the same SE that habiured Mandela, when he was running from the same UK!!

See the Picture below...and let it be known that all their activities and actions are duly documented and we will NEVER forget!!!

I will confirm with authority in South Africa and make my finding here

Modifyi

One
no South Africa soldiers in Nigeria

Secondly
the picture is from Mozambique not in Nigeria.

Thirdly
The only people who are in Nigeria are south African police who are trained by Nigeria police and they have no right to deploy to any country for war.

The only place south African have the power to deploy soldiers are sadec country of which South Africa is super power.

My conclusion South Africa dont have any soldiers in Nigeria.
Is fake news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by RZArecta(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2023
No verifiable proof

2 Likes

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by christistruth01: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2023
Anybody can wear anything

Even IPOB Simon Ekpa is not denying his work

The fact that Kanu wears a Jewish Scull Cap
doesn't mean that he comes from Israel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by ItsTutsi(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Kai Innalillahi! Nyamiri flat.head Osu and lies, what do you guys gain by constantly lying? Is it inferiority complex or what!! undecided This happened in Mozambique

"The regional force fighting militant Islamists in Mozambique is carrying out an investigation after a video surfaced online showing people wearing what appear to be South African army uniforms setting ablaze corpses."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-64223653.amp
Yaribanzaonic:

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Yaribanzaonic: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2023
Please do...and it's best you deduce and understand the fact that clandestine operandi is bae for this useless regime of dingdats and bastards.

Madmohamed123:
Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Ekpeitit(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Nonsense. Continue practising your cannibalism,stop blaming others for your uncivilized life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Yaribanzaonic: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2023
Face Simon Ekpa...he has been discovered to be working for you Idiats. I thought you wanted to report him to Finland authorities? Niggaz never took him serious and this is just to let you know that IPOB/BIAFRA is bigger than you dingdats...spits

christistruth01:

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Ojiofor: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
IPOB bandits puttting out stupid propaganda to cover up their atrocities against their own people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by NigerianObserva: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
This should be Mozambique or DRC that's where South African have soldiers fighting rebels and ragheads. Stop spraying wrong information.

3 Likes

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Zulum500: 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Flat heads fake news grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

This is the kind of low level tier field mouse propaganda deployed by IPOB cretins in their social media echo chamber circles.

Idiot, this shit happened in Mozambique .

Fool.

1 Like

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
This is to inform you agents of this useless government that use this platform to push out disgusting propaganda against the SE and IGBOLAND, because of a compromised country that is gearing towards breakup. Understand this and know for a fact that 'THE BLOOD OF THE KILLED" will forever fight for justice.

An army that is heavily compromised by external forces and individuals, can't even conduct an incursion without aid from advanced Military. Shame!!! ...and an idiotic zombie will call the 'cattle rearing terrorists army' Gallant. angry angry This goes to show that they are being pummeled by NIGGAZ. Hence the need for mercenaries...shame!!!

But know this...people that need to know...now know. ...Nuff said!!

Squealing pig.

You have been caught spreading useless propaganda .

Mods, please do not delete this trash

Let the world come and see how these heebo goats are full of lies like their father the devil
Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
RZArecta:
No verifiable proof

Its a lie just like every lie you Igbos have been telling yourselves since Jan 15,1966.

This is the kind of lame lies and propaganda akin to heebo Jewish claims that IPOB uses in deceiving the most foolish tribe in the world according to Uwazurike.

The level of sophistication of a given propaganda talking point is directly correlated to the average IQ of the populace it is meant to be deployed on.

IPOB keeps proving Uwazurike right about the heebo.

2 Likes

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Adaisback(f): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
Dear IPOB terrorists, when Nnamdi Kanu started this nonsense, we wanted you that the end result will be exactly like this but you shout is down, my life was threatened several times, I was almost killed but what's happening now. Biko enjoy it in peace o and let's hear word

1 Like

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
The OSU OP has ran away from his shitty thread.

Mods , do not delete thread.

Let it serve as an opener on how the heebo thrives on lies.

2 Likes

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
christistruth01:

The fact that Kanu wears a Jewish Scull Cap
doesn't mean that he comes from Israel

That OSU Jew wannabe designed a new flag for Biafra with the satanic star of repham boldly embossed on it.

KANU is a jewish and as foolish as they come.
Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Please do...and it's best you deduce and understand the fact that clandestine operandi is bae for this useless regime of dingdats and bastards.

Come back to your shitty thread.

This news of SA special forces present in a video were corpses of islamsit fighters in Mozambique were being burnt broke out about 3 days ago.

How and why did you idiots decide to claim it happened in your shithole yeast ?

This is how you fools circulate the most stupid propaganda in your social media circles alongside cheering the murders committed by your Prison Brigade in ESN

Why are you people so evil and hateful and full of lies ?
Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic

Come back to your shitty lying victimhood thread.

Bastard.

2 Likes

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by INDOMIE9090(f): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
What do you gain from all this propagandas

3 Likes

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Kyase(m): 12:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Madmohamed123:

What's there to verify

1 Like

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
The idiot has refused to return to his shitty OSU lying thread.

Every day I will bump this thread to life so as to expose the ever lying OSU nature .

Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic

You go get mentions tire for this your useless lame propaganda .
Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
INDOMIE9090:

You don't know these people.

They are liars like their father the devil.

They have been lying to themselves shamelessly since 1966 and that's why we have another useless Biafra agitation.

If their useless lying grand parents like Chinue Achebe had a grain of integrity in them and were also bold to say the truth about Igbo wrong we won't have had a civil war or another useless Biafra quest 50 odd years later.

The heebo thrives on lies. He is a false accuser_slanderer and liar.

1 Like

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Yaribanzaonic: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
I learnt from the JEW news network..you really hate . grin grin grin grin grin

They told us in class that propaganda strikes more deadly than even actual warfare. So i have decided to set up a committe that will also use VILE AND THIUNDEROUS PROPAGANDA to make you delinquent vastards understand that your inherited foolishness from your useless grandparents will be used against You...spits!!

Wail all you want ..the thread will be alive ..but the message is subtle and painful..to idiats like ya!!

APCHaram:
The idiot has refused to return to his shitty OSU lying thread.

Every day I will bump this thread to life so as to expose the ever lying OSU nature .

Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic
Yaribanzaonic

You go get mentions tire for this your useless lame propaganda .

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

They told us in class that propaganda strikes more deadly than even actual warfare. So i have decided to set up a committe that will also use VILE AND THIUNDEROUS PROPAGANDA to make you delinquent vastards understand that your inherited foolishness from your useless grandparents will be used against You...spits!!

Wail all you want ..the thread will be alive ..but the message is subtle and painful..to idiats like ya!!

Propaganda only works on those you have an audience over.

We don't care about your lies.

Keep feeding your swine population fat with your shitty Jewish brand of lies, they will only end up dead, imprisoned and traumatized for life.

Rile your pigs ,while we sharpen our swords.

Fool
Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Yaribanzaonic: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
I dey the thread idiat..come here ..lets banter and let me show the world how , hopelessly foolish a Thiefnubuu trained internet rodent is.

Bring it zombie...the news feed is true...and no matter the pictorial used to support it..the newsfeed is freaking true.

Even a stewpid idiat knows that NIGER REPUBLIC gendarmes are in ya useless Military...why then will you be surprised if SA mercenaries are used, by the same Military that are so inept, they BOMB their own colleagues in the NE... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You be fuul....and a big thiefnubuu pampers washer...spits

APCHaram:

Come back to your shitty thread.

This news of SA special forces present in a video were corpses of islamsit fighters in Mozambique were being burnt broke out about 3 days ago.

How and why did you idiots decide to claim it happened in your shithole yeast ?

This is how you fools circulate the most stupid propaganda in your social media circles alongside cheering the murders committed by your Prison Brigade in ESN

Why are you people so evil and hateful and full of lies ?

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by APCHaram: 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

The shameless OSU liar now claiming tactics after his shitty propaganda got cancelled.

Note to yourself OSU, keep your shitty propaganda to your swine audience .

Nobody here cares if ten thousand osus are killed, raped and burnt to ashes.

We don't care.

1 Like

Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by RZArecta(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
APCHaram:

Its a lie just like every lie you Igbos have been telling yourselves since Jan 15,1966.

This is the kind of lame lies and propaganda akin to heebo Jewish claims that IPOB uses in deceiving the most foolish tribe in the world according to Uwazurike.

The level of sophistication of a given propaganda talking point is directly correlated to the average IQ of the populace it is meant to be deployed on.

IPOB keeps proving Uwazurike right about the heebo.

I really need to look for whoever did this thing to you and plead on your behalf because your madness is getting out of hand. Please, don't involve me in your tribal bigotry again, I'm Ijaw from Bayelsa state so even if you want to abuse my tribe, do so by abusing the right one Mr From The Only Perfect Tribe In Nigeria
Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Yaribanzaonic: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
So what are you doing, lamenting and wailing foolishly on this thread?...aint you part of the audience?? Useless fuul from the kingdom of the fallen demon. You feel you can banter, but you are actually a crass representation of what being an idiat entails.

Bring it zombie...and better up ya game...because i smash retards with the fist of sango the pedophile you idiats call a god...spits

Did you say sharpen swords grin grin grin grin grin grin With each movement of the blade it becomes so BLUNT that it becomes a LIABILITY instead of an asset. You hail a worthless Military establishment that enables Fulani herdsmen that make your brothers refuges in BENIN Republic...but you open your demented mouth to insult a Tribe that FIGHTS intruders and puts up a resistance to an advancing army of uncircumcised idfiats you are loyal too?? Oluwa, go smash your generational foolishness...U dey madt!!

Guy..i dey this thread... and IDIATS like you should expose the "TRUTH" with you ewedu foolishness ...spits!!

APCHaram:

Propaganda only works on those you have an audience over.

We don't care about your lies.

Keep feeding your swine population fat with your shitty Jewish brand of lies, they will only end up dead, imprisoned and traumatized for life.

Rile your pigs ,while we sharpen our swords.

Fool
Re: South African Mercenaries Aiding Killings In IGBOLAND... by Yaribanzaonic: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
Why is this PAINING you seriously...If its Propaganda?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Have you verified??

the pictorials ..are different from the message...But try and verify ...IDIAT...spits

INDOMIE9090:

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Yoruba Christians Will Vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. / Tinubu Will Not Rule Nigeria For 1 Day Neither Smell Aso Rock / RHODES-VIVOUR'S PARENTS SPEAKS OUT. FAMILY PICTORIAL EVIDENCE INCLUDED.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.