Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. (1371 Views)

Allow The Igbos Have Their Country; Biafra ~ Tukur Danmuazu / Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by plaindealer: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2023
Fast forward to 2023, he's obedient, he's in love with Nigeria and wants to save Nigeria..

Get a load of these ipob terrorist clowns.

This is why we say all obi supporters are ipob terrorists..

grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by oyebanji44: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2023
So , na ipob terrorist spokesman

grin cheesy grin grin

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by richidinho(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Very cheap propaganda, continue editing ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by JASONjnr(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2023
You can dig up everything about everyone supporting Obi and it will never stop Nigerians from voting for Peter Obi...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by tuborme: 11:39am On Jan 14, 2023
A leader who gave many people hope. Agitation comes from loss of hope. Even bandits will find hope

6 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Spherical77(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
You can dig up everything about everyone supporting Obi and it will never stop Nigerians from voting for Peter Obi...
which Nigerians biko?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by IDeyNL: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2023
Yes, because he is proud of his country. Just like the United Kingdom, a Scottish or Northern Irish can die for their respective countries and not the United Kingdom. This is no different from what we have in Nigeria where different nations come together in Union.

Now, to you Tinubu supporter, can you die for Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Obalacam(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2023
plaindealer:
Fast forward to 2023, he's obedient, he's in love with Nigeria and wants to save Nigeria..

grin
Just as your lord (drug) told us he didn't believe in one Nigeria, I wonder why he is fighting so hard (dirty) to be her president
Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by muykem: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Peter Obi is behaving like IPOB grand patron.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by OkutaNla: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2023
cool

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Ezewuzie01: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Mostly IPOB terrorists are promoting the candidacy of Obi. Others are after the money they will get from him, like Doyin Okupe, Pat Utomi. Obasanjo has already collected a large cut before endorsing him that is why he isn't ready to move with Obi from one campaign venue to another. After Obi loses, his abusive supporters will return to their familiar terrain of calling Nigeria a zoo and continue their destruction of the south east.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Adaisback(f): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
My people allowed themselves to be brainwashed and used because of bad leadership in the first place. Now that we have renewed hope, we will grab it with our two hands. All suffering and frustrated Nigerians are also in this league.
My people have also come to realize that Kanu is a fraudster that won't be able to give them Biafra but will kill off our loved ones so they decided to stay put and fight for a better Nigeria. So let Anambra first son be.
There was a time I was among those people shouting Biafra up and down until I heard kanu's speech during end Sars and when he ordered for the head of a sitting gov after sniffing cocaine, that's when I knew that my people have entered a bus without brake and I backed out immediately to start saving my people. Make no mistake about this, some nairaland members have lost their lives in this carnage .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Adaisback(f): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
A call for Biafra is as a result of Nigeria's bad leadership

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by ganisucks(f): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
. Obasanjo has already collected a large cut before endorsing him that is why he isn't ready to move with Obi from one campaign venue to another.

So, Obi out paid Tinubu to get OBJ's endorsement. You need to deposit yourself at Yaba left quickly.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by 9jahotblog: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kikiki Peter Obi is a clueless goner and clueless loser. Peter Obi will carry Biafra agitation for head after he thunderously lose February 25th presidential election. February 25th presidential poll is for Atiku/Okowa presidential candidacy. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Atiku/Okowa of Pdp has come to win the election.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by FreeStuffsNG: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
plaindealer:

grin

is the same as Fake PrincefromLagos

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by ufuosman(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by jmoore(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
is not contesting for any political office.

But Tinubu that doesn't believe in ONE NIGERIA is what you urchins want to vote for.

Gazelle gagaragas of Agbado kingdom.

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
jmoore:

But Tinubu that doesn't believe in ONE NIGERIA is what you urchins want to vote for.

Bro don't mind those silly guys, that's not my account on Twitter
Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
jmoore:

My twitter account

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by sapele914(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
post=120024289:

Shut up, Ipobian turned Obidient, Shameless things that abandoned Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, did we not tell you back then, that you were wasting your time with all that ipob & Biafra Nonsense, now you have ported to Peter Obi & Labor Parry before our very eyes?

Just patiently observing what route you will take after Obi has been relegated back to Onitsha come February 26th Sunday evening, when his fantasy bubble has been busted, after election results have come in?

7 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by ZombieTERROR: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2023

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by ZombieTERROR: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
9jahotblog:
Kikiki Peter Obi is a clueless goner and clueless loser. Peter Obi will carry Biafra agitation for head after he thunderously lose February 25th presidential election. February 25th presidential poll is for Atiku/Okowa presidential candidacy. Atiku Abubakar everywhere you go. Atiku/Okowa of Pdp has come to win the election.

Thieves everywhere
The thief is in Dubai hospital

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by sapele914(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

Thieves everywhere
The thief is in Dubai hospital

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
sapele914:
Shut up, Ipobian turned Obidient, Shameless things that abandoned Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, did we not tell you back then, that you were wasting your time with all that ipob & Biafra Nonsense, now you have ported to Peter Obi & Labor Parry before our very eyes?

Just patiently observing what route you will take after Obi has been relegated back to Onitsha come February 26th Sunday evening, when his fantasy bubble has been busted, after election results have come in?
T
U
N
D
E
R fire you for asking you fada to shut up Anu
Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by APCHaram: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
post=120024821:

T
U
N
D
E
R fire you for asking you fada to shut up Anu

Behave!

Osu

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Aldol: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is the same as Fake PrincefromLagos
So this fake princeoflagos is plaindealer

1 Like

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
APCHaram:

Behave!

Osu
Your fada Osu
Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Aldol: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
post=120024289:

Why are you people not always proud of who you are? Why do you have to betray your leader because of Obi

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by PrinceOfLagos: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Seems my comments as patriotic Nigerian dey pepper some people papa on Nairaland that they won't stop mentioning my name

Make una papa go make Thiefnibu president na grin

Re: Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Aldol:

Why are you people not always proud of who you are? Why do you have to betray your leader because of Obi
If this account Uche Okoye the on twitter is my account I will not see the end of this year, but if is not my account and you guys are accusing of owning the twitter account below you and FreeStuffsNG, sapele914, plaindealer will die painful death before the end of the year Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Son Ameer Shettima And Others Youths Distribute Food Items In Maiduguri / The Conversation I Had With A Man In Keke In Asaba. / PDP Chairman In Anambra State Spotted Wearing Peter Obi Attire (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.