Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,542 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir (472 Views)

Former Aide To Buhari, Bashir Ahmad Criticizes Nigerian Defence HQ / Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / 2023: APC Muslim Youths Reject Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
UPDATE: Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies to be attended by President Buhari

23/01/23 = Bauchi

30/01/23 = Akwa Ibom

04/02/23 = Nasarawa

06/02/23 = Katsina

09/02/23 = Sokoto

14/02/23 = Imo

16/02/23 = Kano II

21/02/23 = Lagos II GRAND FINALE

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1614215524065464320

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by oyebanji44: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good. ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by yarimo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
Let us keep laughing at haters

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Pandev(m): 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
February is almost here, Asiwaju on your mandate I stand. We know who will win nairaland and Twitter likes and we also know that Asiwaju will win the real election in February.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Kyase(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
UPDATE: Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies to be attended by President Buhari

23/01/23 = Bauchi

30/01/23 = Akwa Ibom

04/02/23 = Nasarawa

06/02/23 = Katsina

09/02/23 = Sokoto

14/02/23 = Imo

16/02/23 = Kano II

That kano again with Buhari ? grin

Its over, gentlemen and ladies

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Okoroawusa: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
I Love PMB

I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Mystic216: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
If you understand Hausa, you will know that Buhari is not doing TINUBU any good
Jokes apart, urchins were jubilating that Buhari was present at the previous rally but what he said in Hausa will give you the belief that Buhari don’t give a flying F about TINUBU
Almost everything he said was in no way connected to TINUBU
He just talked about himself and ended it “Nigerians should vote for who they want” all in Hausa. Buh urchins are so good at phoolishness

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by OGIBRA(m): 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
They wil soon come and claim buhari joining the campaign train those not matter, after wailing about buhari not attending the campaign earlier...febuary 26th, dem eyes go clear
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Mystic216: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
If TINUBU like, he should invite Trump to his rallies

Na Obi we want and na Obi go win

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by donphilopus: 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mystic216:
If you understand Hausa, you will know that Buhari is not doing TINUBU any good
Jokes apart, urchins were jubilating that Buhari was present at the previous rally but what he said in Hausa will give you the belief that Buhari don’t give a flying F about TINUBU
Almost everything he said was in no way connected to TINUBU
He just talked about himself and ended it “Nigerians should vote for who they want” all in Hausa. Buh urchins are so good at phoolishness

Can you type this without crying?

I believe you should be celebrating that Buhari is doing Tinubu no good with his speech in the north. Why are you still bitter?
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Pakute: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
I love this. He is the annointed one.

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by PrinceOfLagos: 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Buhari joined Tinubu campaign in Yobe and it was a big flop

Abegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by PrinceDoctor(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
No power of hell, no scheme of man can stop HE BolaAT from winning next month's election. I'll attend AKS rally to see Jagaban, the greatest politician and strategist of our time.

Nigeria will be great under BolaAT.
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Mystic216: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
donphilopus:

Can you type this without crying?

I believe you should be celebrating that Buhari is doing Tinubu no good with his speech in the north. Why are you still bitter?
See mvmu
If TINUBU or Atiku wins this election, I won’t be bothered because I will still be having my 3 square meals everyday
I’m just more concerned about the common man

There are plenty of us who will never be affected, no matter the situation of the country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by donphilopus: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mystic216:

See mvmu
If TINUBU or Atiku wins this election, I won’t be bothered because I will still be having my 3 square meals everyday
I’m just more concerned about the common man

There are plenty of us who will never be affected, no matter the situation of the country

How's the life of the common man in Anambra different from the life of the common man in Cross River? Poverty rate increased from 23% to 54% when Peter Obi governed that state according to Soludo. So what magic would he perform in Nigeria that he couldn't perform in the tiny Anambra he governed for eight years?
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Mystic216: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
donphilopus:

How's the life of the common man in Anambra different from the life of the common man in Cross River? Poverty rate increased from 23% to 54% present when Peter Obi governed that state according to Soludo. So what magic would he perform in Nigeria that he couldn't perform in the tiny Anambra he governed for eight years?
I know urchins like you are more focused on past than the present and future
So leave me alone and move on with your useless propaganda that can’t hold water
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by donphilopus: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mystic216:

I know urchins like you are more focused on past than the present and future
So leave me alone and move on with your useless propaganda that can’t hold water

You're the most confused Nairalander. So someone who has no past would then guarantee us the future? If you're a graduate, please ask for a refund of all your fees and dues.
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Mystic216: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
donphilopus:

You're the most confused Nairalander. So someone who has no past would then guarantee us the future? If you're a graduate, please ask for a refund of all your fees and dues.
Show me picture of TINUBU commissioning road when he was governor then I will take you serious
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by ubest1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
How I wish LP also fix Lagos rally 21st let see who own Lagos for this 2023 election
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by donphilopus: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mystic216:

Show me picture of TINUBU commissioning road when he was governor then I will take you serious

If you haven't seen many threads of him commissioning roads and other projects then I can't help.
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Realist12: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Beautiful. These are 2 capable leaders that care about their people the most . Buhari has set a pace for fiscal discipline ,Tinubu is going to compliment with financial wizardry.
May we not labour in vain and may our investment for a better Nigeria never be worth next to nothing.
BAT 2027♾
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Realist12:
Beautiful. These are 2 capable leaders that care about their people the most . Buhari has set a pace for fiscal discipline ,Tinubu is going to compliment with financial wizardry.
May we not labour in vain and may our investment for a better Nigeria be worth next to nothing.
BAT 2027♾
thunderous amen
Re: Tinubu/shettima Presidential Campaign Rallies To Be Attended By Buhari - Bashir by Indispensable85(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

23/01/23 = Bauchi

30/01/23 = Akwa Ibom

04/02/23 = Nasarawa

06/02/23 = Katsina

09/02/23 = Sokoto

14/02/23 = Imo

16/02/23 = Kano II

I see Kano phase 2. E go choke.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Evil, Corrupt : An Open Letter To Peter Obi By Uloka Chukwubuikem / Controversy Trails Alleged Attack On Buhari’s Convoy In Kano / VIDEO: They Don’t Know How To Think: Tinubu Blasts Buhari Over Bad Economy,Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.