Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit (29732 Views)

Labour Party: Lamidi Apapa-faction Invites Obi, Others To 'own' NEC Meeting / Anambra: Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Pay ₦10M Each For Campaign Posters / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by unohbethel(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
Redeemed Church, RCCG, Nigeria's Pentecostal Fellowship Invite Presidential Candidates, Sowore, Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Others To Political Summit

The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has invited the presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), Omoyele Sowore, and other Nigerian presidential candidates for the 2023 general elections to a youth political summit.

The RCCG Directorate of Politics and Governance, Region 10, Abuja, and the FCT Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) disclosed this in an invitation sent to the candidates and obtained by SaharaReporters On Friday.

Other presidential candidates expected at the event included; Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC); Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP); Alhaji Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) and the Labour Party’s (LP) Peter Obi.

They were all expected to speak on “Building a Nigeria with Youths as catalyst for Industrial Revolution.”

The statement read, “The RCCG Directorate of Politics and Governance Region 10 Abuja in collaboration with the FCT Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) invites the distinguished presence of ALL presidential candidates for the February 2023 general elections to the Abuja Youth Political Summit.

“Theme: Building a Nigeria with Youths as catalyst for Industrial Revolution.
Slated for; Date: 21st, January, 2023; Time: 1:00pm; Venue: RCCG, The Life Center. 27, I.B.M Haruna Crescent, Utako, Abuja.
To discuss the future of the Nigerian Youth and her place in the next administration should ANY candidate be elected President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria in the February 2023 general elections.

“We hope to get a rapid response to our request and invitation. Be assured of our best regards.

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/13/redeemed-church-rccg-nigerias-pentecostal-fellowship-invite-presidential-candidates

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by unohbethel(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Guess which presidential candidate that will run away grin grin

525 Likes 46 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by hopeforcharles(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wonderful initiative, let's hear them say what they will be offering to Nigeria and Nigerians.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Iliveforever(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:

Bulaba
Bluu bluu
Baba bluu

404 Likes 31 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by unohbethel(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iliveforever:

Bulaba
Bluu bluu
Baba bluu
Vawulence can come from different angles cheesy cheesy

291 Likes 24 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by DonBenny77(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Una wan hear Bulabalu baba blue
grin

180 Likes 16 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by HawkToBar(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu Mandate, I stand gidigba

Modified: I no stand again. Leg don dey pain me. I don sit comfortably with PO

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by KingKO22: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good for all

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Eva2000: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Lagos landlord will run away.

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Validated: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bet me, Tinubu will have emergency hospital appointment in London. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wlj7h_o7RI

105 Likes 12 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by crestedaguiyi: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
The title should be youths political summit not political youths summit

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Bluntguy: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin These RCCG youth are looking for a reason not to vote Tinubu.
Very wise youths.

208 Likes 17 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Adeboye won't tell the congregations directly not to vote for Tinubu, they invited them in another branch because they knew SHAKESPEARE won't honour the invitation

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Fxmanager(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
Okay. We also invite Nairaland investors to visit our website to try our fund management service through our profile signature below.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by OBALOLA55(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:
GAZELLE GAGARAGA NOW sad

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by tydi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
For more jokes press Tinubu

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by jamace(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has invited the presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC), Omoyele Sowore, and other Nigerian presidential candidates for the 2023 general elections to a youth political summit.

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/13/redeemed-church-rccg-nigerias-pentecostal-fellowship-invite-presidential-candidates
The aged, sick and mentally confused identity thief will not attend. grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Felabrity: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu go travel that day

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by jmoore(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Summit for Cassava, Agbado?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by DukeofUmueri247: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
Baba Gazalle Gagaza will not show face....Thank God this is a church that his wife is working as a pastor....He won't claimed they are biased and against him...
RCCG should at least bring white powder or tomtom for Baba to lick so that he won't lick their microphone

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Nightwolf1: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
One presidential candidate must scamper to safety. grin

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Acidosis(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
The way everyone is struggling to have these candidates speak on issues ehn..

BATIKU didn't see this coming at all. They were expecting the usual "my people, my people, vote PDAPC" grin

By the way, the engagement is needless. PFN/CAN represent the body of Christ and that's enough. Channels TV being the largest TV network in Nigeria has also provided a platform for everyone to listen to what each candidate has to say. Arise TV did the same. Even NTA has provided a platform for all Nigerians.

These platforms are enough for everyone to decide. The only candidate that chose to ignore all four platforms should first and foremost accept Channels and NTA invitation. Stop tagging him along with sane people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by Thedon22: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
I trust Obi to be the first to get there. That's his favorite activity. Church to church
clap endorsement. Will that get him the presidency? grin

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by LogicBomb8: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
I like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by NothingDoMe: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2023
unohbethel:
Vawulence can come from different angles cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by NothingDoMe: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thedon22:
I trust Obi to be the first to get there. That's is favorite activity. Church to church
clap endorsement. grin
Agreed my brother. Better that Tinubu should stay away before he go lick hand then lick mic. God forbid he go lick human being for there.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by iCauseTrouble: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Guess the candidate that will be absent grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by tonididdy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bulabalu left the group chat

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by iamyemiakins(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Gazelle Gagaraga after getting this information grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by boldking(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nsnsn
Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by flexyrule(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Las Las... Who go win, go win.

Most people fighting dirty over these politicians haven't benefited anything from them.

I have a sitting deputy governor who I used to manage his account while with the bank.

I remember that we were so close to the extent that weekends, he'd invite me over to his house or for swimming at Transcorp.

Man became deputy governor and to even pick my call became a herculean task for him.

Thank God, I'm not the type that would wait for another man. Small business here and there... We thank God for where we are.

Another one that was in the National Assembly promised me heaven and earth then. That one is even trying, at least e still dey pick phone if I call, and on his own, e still dey reachout once in a while.

16 Likes

Re: RCCG Invites Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, Others To Political Youth Summit by kereman1: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tinubu is the man on the fence, Muslim rejected him, Christians are far telling him sorry, even his wife cannot salvage this situation,
Elrufia, ganduje, and shetima, can't be instrumental in appealing northern support, baba is lost in the middle of Sahara desert.

44 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gifts $300 Each To Over 400 APC Delegates In Adamawa, Taraba - SR / It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.