Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today (1200 Views)

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / Unbelievable: See What I Saw At A PVC Collection Centre Today (photo) / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by rippa(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Good day guys!
So today i went to the primary school at Kola bus stop in Alimosho local govt in Lagos that INEC said my PVC is to get it. Below are what i witnessed today;
1. We were on queue when the INEC officials announced that those that did transfer and still have their old PVC will drop it when they have the New one. One elderly woman created a scene and said she will not drop hers that they want to use it to rigged the election grin

2. The APC councillor (he was on APC cap) in that ward came around and he went to the INEC officer to greet him and when they were discussing the people on the queue told the man to leave that he is distracting the INEC officials and the next thing, they started singing "never we will vote APC again after 8yrs of suffering"
and it all happened in Lagos.

People are really ready to do the right thing come February and we pray that the will of the people prevails

P.S: I got my card today and I'm ready to vote Obi for presidency, and Sanwo Olu for governor.
Please congratulate me grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by Shikini: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Number 2 is the main reason they are hoarding PVCs to disenfranchise people. The APC knows Nigerians are tired of them and will use those PVCs against them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by Jostoman: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Almost all apc candidate are jittery in lagos and they are really despirate now

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by OBALOLA55(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
MOH247

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by Moh247: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Any video to back your claim abi na go and verify lamba

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by dawnomike(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
rippa:
Good day guys!
So today i went to the primary school at Kola bus stop in Alimosho local govt in Lagos that INEC said my PVC is to get it. Below are what i witnessed today;
1. We were on queue when the INEC officials announced that those that did transfer and still have their old PVC will drop it when they have the New one. One elderly woman created a scene and said she will not drop hers that they want to use it to rigged the election grin

2. The APC councillor (he was on APC cap) in that ward came around and he went to the INEC officer to greet him and when they were discussing the people on the queue told the man to leave that he is distracting the INEC officials and the next thing, they started singing "never we will vote APC again after 8yrs of suffering"

People are really ready to do the right thing come February and we pray that the will of the people prevails

P.S: I got my card today and I'm ready to vote Obi for presidency, and Sanwo Olu for governor.
I love your choice of candidates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by 3ple9iner: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Where i collected mine, there was no queue. You just give them your polling unit number and your name.
The amazing thing there is that it was actually in a school built by Tinubu as his name and year it was built was boldly written on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by Ofunaofu: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
rippa:
Good day guys!

Let me reiterate it here once again that Tinubu's defeat will begin from Lagos State

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by Bluntguy: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
rippa:
Good day guys!

I just informed president Peter Obi to start preparing his inaugural speech. grin
We move.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by rippa(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Moh247:
Any video to back your claim abi na go and verify lamba
Which one is giving u heartache, the first or the secord?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by JoeNL22(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
rippa:
Good day guys!

Congratulations.....we OBIDIENTs are going to the promiseland

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by WhizdomXX(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
rippa:
Good day guys!

Congratulations..

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by nameo: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
rippa:
Good day guys!

Congratulations, Bruv

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by nameo: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jostoman:
Almost all apc candidate are jittery in lagos and they are really despirate now

They should be jittery.

The signs are all there.

They did a poll recently in the SW and the results is one of the cause of the current desperation.

But dem nova see anything yet.

The people are ready for them

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by garfield1: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
nameo:

They should be jittery.

The signs are all there.

They did a poll recently in the SW and the results is one of the cause of the current desperation.

But dem nova see anything yet.

The people are ready for them

The poll was an expo on their weak areas.they will do the needful
Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
rippa:
Good day guys!

did u do trf, and did u drop ur old card with them to get a new one,
Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
I have both my transfered and old card...I will vote Obi with the new card and sell my old card to APC..I will even give them the card.

I pray it works, I wan jonse these guys. Them use person play for eight years.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by Jack005(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
I did transfer and I wasn't asked to drop the old one for the new PVC. My vote is for Peter Obi .

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by NothingDoMe: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
rippa:
Good day guys!

Lol.
Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by NothingDoMe: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
3ple9iner:
Where i collected mine, there was no queue. You just give them your polling unit number and your name.
The amazing thing there is that it was actually in a school built by Tinubu as his name and year it was built was boldly written on it.
The school not get name?
Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by FreedomfromtheT: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2023
garfield1:

Sorry, is APC going to fix what they've not done in eight years to change the minds of the electorate? Or are they going to try the impossible by ensuring that mostly their known suporters vote?

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by 3ple9iner: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
NothingDoMe:
The school not get name?
It actually has a name Millennium Secondary school at Egbeda. Though tye school is old and needs renovations but the structures are still strong.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by nameo: 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
garfield1:

The needful against a battered but determined people?

Ok o.

The ethnic baiting they have recently intensified is clearly not working. I like the fact that it is Yoruba guys themselves who are mostly shutting that route down
Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by garfield1: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2023
nameo:

The needful against a battered but determined people?

Ok o.

The ethnic baiting they have recently intensified is clearly not working. I like the fact that it is Yoruba guys themselves who are mostly shutting that route down

A determined and loud minority? It shows you what will happen on election day

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by nameo: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
garfield1:

A determined and loud minority? It shows you what will happen on election day

That loud but significant minority in the SW is what Obi needs to win the elections next month.

Abi, apart from Lagos, you think LP is really banking on winning any other SW state?
Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by garfield1: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
nameo:

That loud but significant minority in the SW is what Obi needs to win the elections next month.

Abi, apart from Lagos, you think LP is really banking on winning any other SW state?

They won't see 25% outside lagos

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by nameo: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
garfield1:

They won't see 25% outside lagos

Ok o

February is next month
Re: My Experience At The INEC PVC Collection Centre Today by omoharry(f): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
rippa:
Good day guys!

And for me, I will vote PO for president, & Faleke APC for Senate the guy is doing great in his constituency.As for governorship.. non .

(1) (Reply)

Enugu's Gubernatorial Result So Far / Fed. Gov. Dispatches The Foreign Min. To Channel Studios After Obi’s Criticism / I Will Make Nigeria A One Party State- Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.