Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? (501 Views)

Here’s Why Obi Is Going To London On Monday – Labour Party / Why Obi, Wike Met Again In Rivers - The Nation / Why Obi Hid Defection From Atiku, By LP Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by ScamHunter: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
The passion of people supporting him, especially the educated class.
People who hitherto never voted any politician are determined to vote this time just because of Peter Obi. I see this election being recording the highest turnout in the country so far.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by ScamHunter: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Another reason why he'll win is the pie factor in the north. The two northern gladiators Atiku and Kwankwanso will divide the northern votes like pie. Even Tinubu may grab a handful of votes there.

Meanwhile, Obi has secured SE/SS/3/4 of MB and Northern minorities votes. Then most Christian votes.

Itsta no-brainer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by Kennyprince: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Behold, Nigerias next president!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by yarimo(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
ScamHunter:
The passion of people supporting him, especially the educated class.
People who hitherto never voted any politician are determined to vote this time just because of Peter Obi. I see this election being recording the highest turnout in the country so far.

I also see you need to take your maleria drugs seriously
Re: Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by yarimo(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kennyprince:
Behold, Nigerias next president!

Re: Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by Shikini: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Exactly
Re: Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by Tsolutionjoseph: 12:47am On Jan 15, 2023
How on earth can Peter Obi win, u people must be dreaming,I don't want to hear rigging, then biafra or death
Re: Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by ScamHunter: 1:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
How on earth can Peter Obi win, u people must be dreaming,I don't want to hear rigging, then biafra or death

Re: Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by gidgiddy: 1:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Theres something more important than who wins the elections, something I dont see too many people talk about

And thats if the elections will be free and fair

It doesn't matter who wins the Presidential elections, if the elections are not generally seen to be free and fair, there will be serious crisis after the elections

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by ScamHunter: 1:21am On Jan 15, 2023
gidgiddy:
Theres something more important than who wins the elections, something I dont see too many people talk about

And thats if the elections will be free and fair

It doesn't matter who wins the Presidential elections, if the elections are not generally seen to be free and fair, there will be serious crisis after the elections

Based on antecedence, if they want to rig, they'll rig for Atiku, not Tinubu. Though I don't know exactly how the new system works, I believe INEC wants neutrality and to bring rigging to minimum.
Re: Do You Know Why Obi Will Win? by darthv: 4:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
lol, the only Christian candidate.

That's a huge plus.

Obi is a threat, think of it.

The man no dey enter nonsense ventures.

That's how they said he won't win in Anambra, lol he did win against God fatherism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Still Win As An Independent Candidate / It Is More Easier To Bring Down The Sky Than Stopping Biafra This Year - IPOB / What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.