Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda (252 Views)

Bayo Onanuga 2016 Vs 2023: Claims Of Hardship In Nigeria Is Mere Propaganda / Bandits are not terrorists, they are just mere armed robbers - CDS Irabor / TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by Oluwatoyink(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2023
Are there actually people that support Biafra ?
Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by duro4chang(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
For now nobody.

1 Like

Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by Hyperchi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2023
Imagine a Yoruba man creating topic on Biafra, also asking question on if it has followers or not, go and ask the FG to conduct a referendum to determine, and also go get a life

6 Likes

Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by famouscargo4u: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Oluwatoyink:
Are there actually people that support Biafra ?

There are a lot of people I know that support the course.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by UrPapa: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hyperchi:
Imagine a Yoruba man creating topic on Biafra, also asking question on if it has followers or not, go and ask the FG to conduct a referendum to determine, and also go get a life
you created a thread on “SW”
Are you from SW?
Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by Hyperchi(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
UrPapa:
you created a thread on “SW”
Are you from SW?
How many do u see a day, and I live in SW, so I can post what I see.
Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by omonnakoda: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hyperchi:
moo
Why don't you live in Aba? Aba is good for you.
Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by Tochi3(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hyperchi:

Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by UrPapa: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Hyperchi:

but according to your assumption, he has no right to mention biafra regardless of where he’s living too
You stink bro
Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by Hyperchi(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2023
UrPapa:
but according to your assumption, he has no right to mention biafra regardless of where he’s living too
You stink bro
Coz the fool just like u has not been to SE where it is happening hot, but came online to act stupid, even online it still trend daily with the action of FG against IPOB, so think next time
Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by Hyperchi(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2023
omonnakoda:
Why don't you live in Aba? Aba is good for you.
Is Lagos ur own village why can't u stay in Osun
Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by UrPapa: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2023
Hyperchi:

Coz the fool just like u has not been to SE where it is happening hot, but came online to act stupid, even online it still trend daily with the action of FG against IPOB, so think next time
why are you going off topic?
Do you stink that much?
Why can’t the op create a thread mentioning biafra while on you created a thread mentioning SW
Re: Are There Actually People That Support Biafra. Or Its Just Mere Propaganda by Hyperchi(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
UrPapa:
why are you going off topic?
Do you stink that much?
Why can’t the op create a thread mentioning biafra while on you created a thread mentioning SW
Sorry for not texting to ur understanding. I still stand by my word, I am in Lagos and I post based on what I see. But the ops has no right until he travel and see for himself. Then I can consider his statement. Not someone texting from one hole in ijebu.

(1) (Reply)

The Fight: How Buhari Concord The Battle And Became A Hero / Igbos Ar Very Brilliant But Some Of Them Ar Not Thoughtful, Soludo Is An Example / Seun Ban Anyone Found Of Tribalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.