Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name (2093 Views)

A Governor Without A First Lady; Aiyedatiwas' Case / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Seyioluwa11(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
I'll go first

Omi tuntun

Describe your governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by SLAP44: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
The man squeezing Atiku blokos grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by yarimo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Very unfortunate and a failure in any aspect of good governance, and he is busy claiming the richest governor .
Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by sageb: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Seyioluwa11:
I'll go first Omi tuntun
Describe ur governors
Seyi Makinde

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by sageb: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
SLAP44:
The man squeezing Atiku blokos grin
Nyesom Wike

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by sageb: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
yarimo:
Very unfortunate and a failure in any aspect of good governance, and he is busy claiming the richest governor .

Sani Bello of Niger state abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Prosper91(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Horse teeth playing VP to another Fulani and a complete disaster looting my people dry.

11 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by OriOko88(m): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ade d dancer. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by consumer: 12:04am On Jan 16, 2023
The Fulani slave for life and a traitor Personified who sold the birthright of the entire Southern People with a mere VP slot commonly known as spare tire in a wheel and very fugly looking with a big teeth and big lip always looking like a sickly fellow

10 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by SadiqBabaSani: 12:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Mr Judas Horse teeth, Judas of South South

4 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Sergio101(m): 12:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Blowing grammar anyhow without doing any tangible work.

Left his duties and works to be fighting past governor that his people love grin

4 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by KingintheSouth: 1:36am On Jan 16, 2023
The Great betrayer

4 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Cheasystickylov: 2:18am On Jan 16, 2023
KingintheSouth:
The Great betrayer
Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Cheasystickylov: 2:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Sergio101:

Left his duties and works to be fighting past governor that his people love grin
Ayade

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Cheasystickylov: 2:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Prosper91:
Horse teeth playing VP to another Fulani and a complete disaster looting my people dry.
Okowa

5 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Cheasystickylov: 2:20am On Jan 16, 2023
OriOko88:
Ade d dancer. grin
Osun , David

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by sageb: 4:33am On Jan 16, 2023
Prosper91:

Ifeanyi okowa

6 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Sambai65(m): 4:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Third worst governor in Nigeria
Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Seyioluwa11(m): 7:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Sambai65:
Third worst governor in Nigeria
Udom Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by sotall(m): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2023
MOU governor and the slayer of Balablu

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Adaisback(f): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2023
The green snake under the green grass. He loves the ' Ludo ' game

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Adaisback(f): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Sergio101:

Soludo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by gashiwalesman: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2023
Seyioluwa11:
I'll go first
Omi tuntun

Describe ur governors

The white bearded fellow in the copycat of abdusalam forming southwest defender, a complete failure in delivery of democratic dividends to his people!

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Adaisback:
The green snake under the green grass. He loves the ' Ludo ' game
my bed is ready for you kiss
Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Adaisback(f): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
my bed is ready for you kiss
your bed is ready for me with this your female moniker? Nwokem jide go du amu gi aka

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Adaisback:
your bed is ready for me with this your female moniker? Nwokem jide go du amu gi aka
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Pakute: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2023
Sergio101:

Chai.. Soludo don suffer, we were here when you were all shouting " Soludo the solution". Soludo don become a bad guy for standing for the truth.. these Igbos sef..

Mr Solution, keep pressing necks ojare.

4 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Karemarealty288(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2023
The fugly one who built one flyover bridge for 8yrs.....recently became Ashwebi gang following an aggrieved one up and down.

4 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Iykmann(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2023
He always wear white but very dirty, no water in the state.
Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Seyioluwa11(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2023
sotall:

MOU governor and the slayer of Balablu
Simon lalong
Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Seyioluwa11(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2023
gashiwalesman:

The white bearded fellow in the copycat of abdusalam forming southwest defender, a complete failure in delivery of democratic dividends to his people!
Rotimi akeredolu

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your State Governor Without Mentioning His Name by Olowoeko11: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Always pointing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've Been Thinking A Lot About Suicide Lately / FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa / Atiku Abubakar Net Worth ($1.6 Billion),biography & Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.