Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

"You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate (8649 Views)

Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by tunwumi: 5:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Ok
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Igbek76: 6:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Racoon:
"..The truth is President Buhari finds running Nigeria a drudgery. He enjoys the perks of the office, but not the hard graft, not the toil. Look at the problems: insecurity, poverty, corruption, cost of governance, debt, etc.

Buhari is unlikely to leave any of these better than he met it in 2015. And because he lacks the zeal for big, nation-transforming ideas, he would also leave Nigeria’s deeply-flawed politico-governance structure more skewed, and Nigeria’s unity and stability more fragile.

The list is endless. No decent country on earth would reward the gang of incompetent know-nothings who presided over such an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction of a country with continuity in governance.

Of course, Buhari’s acolytes won’t see things that way. In a country where myopic and vested interests override the national interest, and where mediocrity is tolerated and celebrated, Buhari’s supporters are praising him to high heaven!..."

Let’s not allow APC to propagandize us into accepting that their internal politics is our national politics. We should instead be asking them to account for the incalculable injuries they’ve collectively inflicted on our economy, our freedoms, our national emotions, and for reversing whatever little progress we were making before they took over.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/buhari-at-79-a-man-given-so-much-who-gives-so-little-back

Some see opportunities while some see total dissolution. Prepare to wail more next month.
We can not because of your lazy mind miss the progressive leadership of Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by shidof(m): 6:35am On Jan 16, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-apc-and-the-hurdle-of-aggrieved-nigerian-youths/

What an insult? How will the APC rescue people when all that they have done is to make life so unbearably & uncomfortable in the worst unimaginable form ever seen in history?

The APC is using a propaganda technique known as the Big Lie that was propounded by Adolf Hitler in his 1925 book, mein kampf. "You tell a lie so colossal that no one would believe that someone could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." and “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”

I like the question Bishop David Oyedepo recently asked the remaining Nigerian survivors of the present Buhari govt Bola Tinubu boldly claimed he helped foist on this nation.One must just be incredibly stupid and irredeemable insane to say you're even thinking of the APC as a vehicle of political governance let alone voting it.

Abeg do I need anyone except the wicked demons in this senseless government and their hoardes of mummified zombies to agree with me that the APC is the most abominable phenomenon to ever happen to a country?
Anonimi, you don start your madness again. Always pushing rubbish to all thread in order to derail it. Why can't you create a new thread for your jargon

1 Like

Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by alen4smith(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

90% of the candidates he is talking to know that their loss of election will start the day they openly associate with Tinubu in their constituency.

Or show me one Southeast gubernatorial, Senatorial or House of Rep candidate that have openly printed a poster or billboard of himself and Tinubu. They know that pasting such poster outside is automatic loss of election for them.

Even in Southsouth… apart from Omo Agege, I don’t recall any other candidate openly associating with Tinubu.

Same thing in the north.

Tinubu is bad marketeverywhere.
what's your definition of a bigot again?
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by KeyEndurance: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Who Need Who? BABA you need deliverance
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Thebigheart: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

90% of the candidates he is talking to know that their loss of election will start the day they openly associate with Tinubu in their constituency.

Or show me one Southeast gubernatorial, Senatorial or House of Rep candidate that have openly printed a poster or billboard of himself and Tinubu. They know that pasting such poster outside is automatic loss of election for them.

Even in Southsouth… apart from Omo Agege, I don’t recall any other candidate openly associating with Tinubu.

Same thing in the north.

Tinubu is bad market everywhere.

One HOA candidate mistakenly printed his own with BAT picture in my area.

Before he could wake up, someone used red paint to marked both his face and BAT face.

They man quickly print another one, only his face and OMO AGEGE face.
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Yada01(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2023
They need your money ba? He always believed he is indispensable
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by jamace(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2023

Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Menclothing: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Nigeria
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by crafteck(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2023
Yes,, una need each other to cover up crimes committed. Looting, killings, tax fraud etc.
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Someodds: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2023
What this man always feels about himself, I don't blame him though, I blame his ass lickers who swallow whatever he throws at them.
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by stuffs2002: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2023
dynicks:
How Sane Nigerians be shutting their doors against the devilish party and it's members..!!

They are devilish because they didn't feild and IIGBO presidential candidate abi
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by stuffs2002: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Same thing in the north.

IPOB talks after taking mkporu mirri grin
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Ghostrye: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2023
Pls drop the video of his speech, let us hear another banga
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Ghostrye: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2023
Igbek76:

Some see opportunities while some see total dissolution. Prepare to wail more next month.
We can not because of your lazy mind miss the progressive leadership of Asiwaju.

If you consider these few years under our dear president Buhari to be one of opportunities, then I pray for the rest of your days on earth, may your life and that of your family be overshadowed with the said opportunities Nigeria experienced under Buhari.

Oya say amen
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Jogs1900: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Same thing in the north.

Don't say what you don't know...I live in the north.
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Penguin2: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Jogs1900:

Don't say what you don't know...I live in the north.

You live in the north and all northern APC candidates have Tinubu pictures on their billboard?
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Penguin2: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2023
Thebigheart:

One HOA candidate mistakenly printed his own with BAT picture in my area.

Before he could wake up, someone used red paint to marked both his face and BAT face.

They man quickly print another one, only his face and OMO AGEGE face.

Lol!

No be person tell am to have sense by force.

I laugh at Tinubu urchins sometimes because they don’t know what’s going on.
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Pascal9: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2023
Something is definitely wrong, Tinubu is smelling defeat,
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2023
GardenOfGod:
Druggie
the real druggie are from a certain tribe

Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Thebigheart: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

No be person tell am to have sense by force.

I laugh at Tinubu urchins sometimes because they don’t know what’s going on.

We dey tell them now, them no wan hear.
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2023
It pains me that after 8 good years of misrule and destruction, these niggas still have the moral courage and sanity to still be pushing their failures on PDP. As if we were not alive then and as if we didn't witness the two hands of government. That broom gor soon scatter. Nonsense. Politicians always playing blame games and stupendous politics.
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Jogs1900: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:

You live in the north and all northern APC candidates have Tinubu pictures on their billboard?
Are you in the north..If you are not there,you can't know what is happening there..In my state,they all have Tinubus picture on their campaign posters...They are all campaigning for him...Don't let hatred affect your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Validated: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2023
Abegiiiiiiii

Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by codeplace(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
And Nigeria has been rescued?
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by musty16: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:

Don't say what you don't know, for instance in Yola where I reside which is Atiku's state, there are many campaign bill boards of Tinubu and other APC members.
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by GardenOfGod(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin grin
INDOMIE9090:
the real druggie are from a certain tribe

Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Paramount01(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Penguin2:
Lol!

Same thing in the north.

Which north?
Re: "You Need Me As Much As I Need You" - Tinubu Tells Party Candidate by Paramount01(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
musty16:

Don't say what you don't know, for instance in Yola where I reside which is Atiku's state, there are many campaign bill boards of Tinubu and other APC members.

You see those obedient will just sit down and be writing rubbish in their one room self contain. they think Nigeria is in their room, come out and see what is happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua / Deregulation Of The Downstream Oil Sector Is Illegal - Court / Nnamdi Kanu's Disappearance Is Troubling. Julian Asange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.