Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) (1094 Views)

''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Watch this interesting video

https://fb.watch/i4zeJXI7m9/

From the video the current president of Ndi-Igbo was once the speaker in Fagge local government in Kano, mind you in Onitsha we hard similar north communities, we have Kano street, Fagge, Sokoto , Niger Street all in Onitsha that where you will see large house communities in Onitsha, Anambra State

Nlpfmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:42am On Jan 16, 2023
There are large Igbo communities in Kano, I saw a thread one ignorant mind created asking why are Igbos not contesting for political positions in Kano, I guess this video have answered your question, northerners are not bigot like some of you

7 Likes

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by oyin44: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2023
post=120075261:
There are large Igbo communities in Kano, I saw a thread one ignorant mind created asking why are Igbos not contesting for political positions in Kano, I guess this video have answered you question, northerners are not bigot like some of you

Don't be blinded my bro open your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Eze Ndigbo in Kano is also a member of Emirate Council

9 Likes

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:51am On Jan 16, 2023
oyin44:

Don't be blinded my br

Ignorant mind I hope you watch the video not all are hateful beings like you, Fagge local government is predominantly dominated by Igbos and they live peacefully

5 Likes

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:56am On Jan 16, 2023
Most of them have live in Kano for 96 years

1 Like

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by aariwa(m): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2023
Dem go use Agbado money buy suya and vote for Peter Obi lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2023
aariwa:
Dem go use Agbado money buy suya and vote for Peter Obi lol
Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by oyin44: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2023
post=120075374:

Ignorant mind I hope you watch the video not all are hateful beings like you, Fagge local government is predominantly dominated by Igbos and they live peacefully

Continue throwing stones on a fruitless tree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2023
oyin44:

Continue throwing stones on a fruitless tree
You lost your voice grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by TechW: 6:24am On Jan 16, 2023
I hate people that will pretend they like you, live in peace with you but will not like you to live in peace with another person. Always instigate violence between you and other people.
It is very bad. Stop it

1 Like

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Wickedfact: 6:25am On Jan 16, 2023
post=120075847:

You lost your voice grin grin grin

You saw the crowd at APGA's rally in Anambra and you ran away like a scared puppy. You are here posting a documentary on Igbos in Kano.

I am happy APGA has been able to show you and your type are hungry nonentities in Anambra politics. It is what you will eat you're looking for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Obidient4life3: 6:26am On Jan 16, 2023
post=120075203:
Watch this interesting video

https://fb.watch/i4zeJXI7m9/

From the video the current president of Ndi-Igbo was once the speaker in Fagge local government in Kano, mind you in Onitsha we hard similar north communities, we have Kano street, Fagge, Sokoto , Niger Street all in Onitsha that where you will see large house communities in Onitsha, Anambra State

Nlpfmod

We come we live peacefully... My annoyance with all these Tinubu urchins wailing here and there is when have they seen Igbos attack Yorubas in Lagos or South West as whole? But the hausas do it to them regularly and they dare not speak! They just crawl into their holes and start picking fight with Igbos because they have shops they can burn! Useless urchins!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2023
Wickedfact:

You saw the crowd at APGA's rally in Anambra and you ran away like a scared puppy. You are here posting a documentary on Igbos in Kano.

I am happy APGA has been able to show you and your type are hungry nonentities in Anambra politics. It is what you will eat you're looking for.

O
D
E
We are not bothered I'm also APGA member we all know Obi will win 95% of Anambra votes, Anambarians are not pushover, APGA is just concerned of Senatorial candidates,Federal House of rep and state House of Assembly, for Presidency Obi is 95% of Anambra votes, only ignorant ones like you posting from distance state will be bothered not us on the streets of Anambra, just relax few more weeks to go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by TheChameleon: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2023
Large Igbo communities that will flee during elections.

Them no born them well make them comot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2023
But you're bigoted and blinded by HATE
post=120075261:
There are large Igbo communities in Kano, I saw a thread one ignorant mind created asking why are Igbos not contesting for political positions in Kano, I guess this video have answered your question, northerners are not bigot like some of you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
But you're bigoted and blinded by HATE
I said if Uche Okoye the account on twitter is not my and you accuse me owning the account you will die a miserable death soon

1 Like

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2023
TheChameleon:
Large Igbo communities that will flee during elections.

Them no born them well make them comot
For your mind, keep consoling yourself.
Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2023
You're dead already, COWARD. Because a coward dies many times.

You can never own to your doings. Shior
post=120078885:

I said if Uche Okoye the account on twitter is not my and you accuse me owning the account you will die a miserable death soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Chelseanababa(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2023
OP change the topic to Igbo Refugees in Kano
Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You're dead already, COWARD. Because a coward dies many times.

You can never own to your doings. Shior
You will die miserable for accusing owning that account on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Chelseanababa(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2023
post=120078885:

By their comments you shall know them. Why are you wishing him death?
Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2023
COWARD.

Own to your misdeeds, at least no one will beat u on internet.

post=120079246:

You will die miserable for accusing owning that account on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
COWARD.

Own to your misdeeds, at least no one will beat u on internet.

I fear no human born by a woman, if that my account why wouldn't I, but so far you accused me for account I know nothing about you will not live to see the end of this year Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2023
As if I'm moved.
COWARD like you undecided

post=120079396:

I fear no human born by a woman, if that my account why would I but so far you accuse for account I know nothing about you will not live to see the end of this year Amen
Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
As if I'm moved.
COWARD like you undecided

Same as your father
Re: Igbos living in Kano State BBC documentary (video) by techWriter3: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Eze NdNigerians in Kano ieds also a representative of Emirate Council

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporter Become Obidient After Chatham House Outing / ‘Buhari Focused On Free, Fair Polls,’ -FG Reacts To El-Rufai 'Anti-Tinubu' Claim / Kano State APC Chairman Lost Polling Unit To NNPP (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.