Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola (17128 Views)

Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by stuffs2002: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jalinspy:
Sensible yorubas, Northerners, Easterners and the spirits forbids Bat-thing. A man whose background is questionable, who is older than his first daughter shocked.
MC olumo and Co has failed cheesy grin

IPOB PIIGS
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by truthfinder319: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Goodlady(f): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/2023-outgoing-herdsman-incoming-bala-blu/
Poorly written. I m not partisan but I didn't feel any sarcasm. It's better this writter go back to school to learn.
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by gladdensir(m): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Omo dis headline funny o
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Felabrity:

Some of Atiku 31 children said they are waiting for their father to become the president, so they can become multi billionaires

Tinubu will still appoint the same incompetent persons currently in Buhari cabinet, and give all important positions to his incompetent relatives

Don't just vote wisely, vote Peter Obi

Omo, they really said that?
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Felabrity: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Omo, they really said that?
go read about Atiku Gate and watch the videos
Check the frontpage
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Felabrity:
go read about Atiku Gate and watch the videos
Check the frontpage

Where can I find please. Any link?
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Felabrity: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

This is the twitter link for the whole thread

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1614581366120931330?t=bXE5dkH4oNVrEaYhfrFAcg&s=19
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Felabrity: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

this is the link to the leaked audio of one of Atiku son saying he will do anything to make sure Atiku win

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1614584406080897027?t=-V7q5gYChhmrTwHNNuKTLQ&s=19
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by CheapHomes1: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, I had a good laugh , Nigeria's presidents have always been victims of name calling. From badluck to bubu now balablu .
It's hereditary to Nigerian presidents ,we all can see how the criticism and blames have shifted from Buhari to Tinubu. It only means Nigeria know where the next president is coming from . That's why El Rufai said we'd ignore the insults and take the votes.

The opposition lost the debates as soon as they shifted to personal attacks rather than track records .

BATSHET2027 ♾

How has Nigeria moved forward with buhari? What will nigeria benefit from Tinubu?
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Alawode01(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
More publicity for jagaban, God don't look like a man, condemnation of human being doesn't stop work of God.
Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Raheeqilmaktoom: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Felabrity:
this is the link to the leaked audio of one of Atiku son saying he will do anything to make sure Atiku win

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1614584406080897027?t=-V7q5gYChhmrTwHNNuKTLQ&s=19

Not disputing the lengths politicians can go to to fulfill their ambitions, bit none of these videos says anything out of what we've known.

Everyone knows atiku has a large family and he has never hidden it, most of his children are into business, and being under intense pressure - save if you start following issues 2023, you must know what this term means, there were even articles and opinions when the bill was introduced, it does not in anyway means he is under pressure from his children - it may have been associates and proteges.

I am sorry, but I like to scrutinize whatever I lay my hands on, and simple reasoning does not seem to validate anything from these videos.

Besides, do we know who this so called whistle blower is and what his motivations might be?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola by Nobodysboo(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Just kee me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Meets Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Stakeholders / Ghana's Central Bank Governor - ''We're Desperate For Nigerian Gas'' / Boko Haram: Many Feared Killed, Houses Burnt Down In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.