Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best (8371 Views)

Poll: Dr. Dre, Eminem Or 50 Cent?

Dr. Dre: 42% (26 votes)
Eminem: 40% (25 votes)
50 Cent: 16% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

AY And His Wife At The Premiere Of ''Fifty'' (Photo) / Lil Wayne Vs Eminem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by slimgene(m): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2006
My Opinion:
Eminem
50 cent
Dr Dre.
Why?

Eminem is a lyricist. He uses unique rapping styles to deliver his witty and sometimes disturbing lyrics and he just takes listeners along with his crazy acts.
A true talent and a living legend of Rap. Dont even make comparisons. Em can chop anything down with raw catapultic words and he is the only rapper that can murder anyone lyrically in the rap game right now. Too bad he is retiring.

50 should come second cos he brings series of untold street violence into records. He is tactful and delivers direct lyrics into ears of listeners combined with sleek hip-hop beats. He can be controversial cos controversy sells. Average rap fans wont buy records if 50 does not diss the likes of Fat Joe,Ja Rule and Irv Gotti. He is a good rapper and will come before Dre cos i doubt if Dre can match lyrical battle with this 2 of his disciples.

Dre is a producer/beat-maker. He is a rapper but not a lyricist. He has an uncanny ability to make dope beats and create sounds out of genuine creativity and sheer brilliance. One of the best in the rap world and will loc the spot for a long time. The fact that Dre discovered eminem does not make Dre a better rapper like some people have stated on this topic. Puffy found Biggie but is he better than Big? The relationship between Dre and Eminem is symbiotic. They kinda helped each other in achieving their dreams. Dre gave Eminem a life by signing the Detroit rapper on aftermath records in 1999 but how was Dre doing before he met the slimshady? I must say he was woeful! He was losing his ground gradually in the Rap game. He started The Firm Project which flopped but he took an expensive risk by signing a white dude and his dreams came true. Lots of white fans joined an army of Dr Dre's steadily growing fanbase and stacks of CREAM was made.
He unleashed Eminem in the spring of 1999 and later used Eminem's influence on his album(chronic 2) in the fall of the same year and what appears to be a gamble became Platinum selling albums and even Grammy awards in their Kitty.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by creamofluv: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2006
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size] Ladebi, There is no truth about this, In Every music 50 bring out, he has to pay Homage to the Father, End of Story.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Dauda(m): 2:41am On Mar 15, 2006
Listing Dre in the same category as Fifty and Eminem is wrong. It's like putting KSA and Dele Taiwo in the same class. Dre stands head and shoulder above those two MC wannabes.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by shsonline(m): 6:11am On Mar 15, 2006
Dre Dre sucks as a rapper, he is more suited to producing. Fiddy USED to be good, but now he sucks too (in white america hes still popular but has lost respect with real hip hop fans because of his lack of talent and beefs). Eminem, ehhhhhhh, hes okay, but he just says the same old shit in his songs and hes getting old. I don't care for him much, but of all the three at least he has the most talent though.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Grizzly(m): 6:15am On Mar 15, 2006
Well said man.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by kenniy(m): 9:17am On Mar 15, 2006
its not as if Dre trained any of these guys, they only used his record label,

, I respect Dre
, I like Fitty
, I Luv Em!!
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by burteeone(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2006
why u guyz are comparing sleep with death?

Dr. Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by cushman(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2006
Dre cannot be compared to these two. He's their father. grin
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by venice(f): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2006
Well Dr. Dre is the God Father of Emi and Fifty, he's the co-founder of both, just like when Queency Jones found, baby face, Michael Jackson and the rest, not found them but promoted them, saw the potential they had and still have.

So ladibo and Grizzly stopp being so personal, we all have our own point of view, and i don't think yours was good, insulting each other, no not my style at all.

Ni99a's if ya feel it say yeah!!!!!!
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by romeo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2006
50 is not among the best rappers! eminem is a phenomenom because of his skin colour! dre is not a good rapper( he's best producer ever)

BIG PUN
BIGGY
PAC
NAS
JAY Z
RAKIM
SNOOP
GHETTO BOYS (gruop)
MJ & 8BALL(group)
etc
these are examples of good rappers
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by xxshawtyxx(f): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2006
50 hasĀ  no real talent just gimmicks and gadgets to get him up the charts. eminem is THA best
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by xxshawtyxx(f): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2006
If 50 was the best then he wouldnt had to become successful off a beef. 50 Cent will never be known for making it because of talent or on his own. He had so much help (Dre, Eminem) plus hype and beefs surrounding him so much to the point everyone practically became brainwashed. 50 fame fuels off of image and contraversy, without it their wouldnt be no 50 and he knows this that's why he continues to Bleep with people to keep the attention on him that made him famous
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by slimgene(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2006
Something has to make these rappers famous and most of these rapper's fame fuels from beefs and loadz of controversy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tupac sold more recordz during his beef with Biggie Smalls than any other time. Dr Dre also became famous when he dissed Eazy E on the CHRONIC album. The Rap game is a competitive world and the BEEF brings out the best from em MCs.

Do u think Dr Dre would sign 50 if he wasn't a talent? Dre is a genius and he has worked with various talents ranging from Snoop Dogg,Eminem,Nas,AZ,etc. These rappers live off controversy and controversy sells. Eminem was doing that at a time too dissing almost everyone from Christina Aguilera to Will Smith and even his MUM. All these stuffs r market strategy. They have nuthing to do with their talents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by tipsy289(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2006
Hip Hop finest,they good in their own way,there is no best,most people judging them with the time they've been in the game.Without them Aftermath will crash instantly.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by beyunce(f): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2006
of cos the Don Dre, Eminem And 50 cent
that is Aftermath, shaddy records and g-unitttttttttt records.
cool cool cool cool
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Ciaralover(f): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2006
Slimgene thats good info!!!!you are the only one thats making sense on this board!!!!!
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by kenniy(m): 1:07am On Apr 08, 2006
check out the eminem pole. its so nice as it overtook!!
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Oracle(m): 2:12am On Apr 08, 2006
this topic is like saying
who is more experienced of the father and son
without the father there's no son
in conclusion without Dre there's no Eminem or even 50cent

Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by shadex1(m): 1:28am On Apr 11, 2006
its dumb to argue over sh** like this.
Of course when it comes to rapping eminem is the best outta the 3.though i started beefing 50 after hearing the stop snitchin stop lyin album last year,but still gotta admit he is better than DRE in rapping
DRE is just the Godfather and we all know that and as u can see,his name is in capital letter.
So this should be the last post, read and dont reply if u dont feel me, lol,
wat u think
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Priscila(f): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2006
50 cent
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by omogegurl: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2006
haha
50 cent is just doing what Eminem is doing
eminem made a film bout his Life /8 mile/
and 50 decided 2 do the same /Get rich or die tyrin/
haha
eminem want to stop his singing career
50 cent is also thinking bout it

EMINEM is the best
Bleep off the rest
tongue[sub]

hey but 50 is cool
i luv g - unit

Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by kimba(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2006
Dr. Dre, 24/7
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by niterider(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2006
Man,Dr Dre cld throw a beat on anytin frm "Sunny Ade" to "50cent"and they'll go platinum instantly.Any objections??
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Grizzly(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2006
Nah, nah nah all the way,
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by niterider(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2006
Grizzly:

Nah, nah nah all the way,

Thanks bro
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by felistidiot: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2006
ladebi stop pretending a ganster while my friend erika was dating you and you were unable to do anything on bed you are just a girl as me tchaooo love you
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by niterider(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2006
Oooops
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by felistidiot: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2006
yeh dont say oooops he can do anything as a men is suppose to start wearing dresses and skirt because he is just a women like i LADEBI IS A WOMEN
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by niterider(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2006
Daaaaaaaamn. lipsrsealed
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by shadex1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2006
omoge_gurl:

eminem want to stop his singing career

dont get him wrong.People exaggerated what he said or should i say misconstrued him.
He said that he said he was only taking a break from music for sometime and not stopping singing.
Now he is back in studio doing some work.
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by lauryn(f): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2006
Dr Dre started it, but I'ld giv it to Eminem
Re: Dr Dre Vs Eminem Vs Fifty Cent :who Is The Best by Blaise(f): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2006
Dr. Dre might have been there before eminem and 50 cent but when it comes to rapping, i think eminem is the best of the three followed by Dr Dre and 50 cent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I was duped by starlite ushering agency, please beware!!! / [DOWNLOAD] Who You EPP X Oladips (cover) / See The Most BOOTYLICIOUS Nollywood Actress [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.