Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run (53300 Views)

Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61 / New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs / Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by Ijaya123: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

In a sane clime where securities are working, here in Nigeria a certain druggie criminal is running for the office of the president.

Why not send a petition to Interpol to arrest the person instead of ranting here on nairaland.
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by shegra58: 11:34am On Jan 16, 2023
Jalinspy:
When will nigeria most criminally drug lord Tinubu be arrested grin cheesy cool?
after they beheaded all the igbos drug criminals in Asia and Cambodia prison grin
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by Lionmachala(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2023
prendimi se puoi... questo è il motto... il governo non sorride grin
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by id4sho(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2023
Foodie1:
Baba don dey run things for area since, because he didn't settle them for the last deal, they decided to arrest him
If investigated, many cops will go down. I believe that he was under protection of the cops
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by abjonline(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2023
Nawa of
I'm sure all the people that initiated his arrest have retired
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by Injera(f): 11:46am On Jan 16, 2023
Jalinspy:
When will nigeria most criminally drug lord Tinubu be arrested grin cheesy cool?
To you now this is how you campaign for your candidate abi. By making and wild allegations. So who is the urchin
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by rolams(m): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2023
You can't run forever!
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by MrBroke(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2023
This nigga finally caught, hmmm.
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by odaniel1(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2023
These mob guys are interesting to watch tbh. I often wonder about the extent to which they are ever any different from portrayed in the movies or worst. grin
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by FireUpNow(m): 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hendrixky:
Italy and Mexico fear them for mafia matter
And Columbia
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by dfrost: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
kunleiky:

There's the Sicilian?
Please who authored it and where can I get it
I have a book on the real life story of Mafias around the world. Lemme see if I can get the title.

Mario Puzzo did. We have the hardcopy in our house. Check Amazon with the below link.

https://www.amazon.com/Sicilian-Novel-Mario-Puzo/dp/0345441702/ref=sr_1_1?crid=15ZPOQHTFJIV6&keywords=the+sicilian+book&qid=1673867397&sprefix=the+sicilia%2Caps%2C766&sr=8-1
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by m4una(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Foodie1:
Baba don dey run things for area since, because he didn't settle them for the last deal, they decided to arrest him
not true...
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by Fearyourcreator: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Amb1045:
those the things that's already happening with APC currently
Is dollar 1k ...
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by mrksquare: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Someone must have broken the Silician code of Omerta that gave Don Messina out.

For over 100 Italian Army personnel to partake in his arrest, really says alot about his past exploit.

Since he was sentenced in absentia so many years ago by the court, it means he will sent to a well fortified facility were his caporegime cannot penetrate nor infiltrate to rescue him.
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by tctrills: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lunja:
Story for the gods
On the run ko, on the walk ni

Dem know say the man dey run things for area since.
E no gree settle this time, so they decided to make him breaking news.
You should open your own CNN
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by Menclothing: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mafia
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by correctguy101(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lunja:
Story for the gods

Probably stepped on the "unsteppables"

I find it very hard to agree that any goon or thug can successfully escape the government. The government just let them play a part in the country and when the thug mistake that for being untouchable, watch how these politicians kick to his grave.

We know the group that can escape the government, not an already known thug, it's almost impossible.
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by correctguy101(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
JAWBONE:
So what next

Someone else is just going to take his place

Simple.

Politicians ehn... Dem too get sense. Now the general public will foolishly believe a menace has been removed from society, not knowing he'll be replaced by a more obedient tool...

SMH, what does this ancestor even know undecided
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by kunleiky(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
dfrost:

Mario Puzzo did. We have the hardcopy in our house. Check Amazon with the below link.

https://www.amazon.com/Sicilian-Novel-Mario-Puzo/dp/0345441702/ref=sr_1_1?crid=15ZPOQHTFJIV6&keywords=the+sicilian+book&qid=1673867397&sprefix=the+sicilia%2Caps%2C766&sr=8-1
Wow
Thanks
I will

1 Like

Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by Ceejay57: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
omo see holy face
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by olaoye2008: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

In a sane clime where securities are working, here in Nigeria a certain druggie criminal is running for the office of the president.

After 30 good years and you agreed that the security are working over there.
Shame on such comments.
I truly love my country and I believe that this country will be great again.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by zionstaar75: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lunja:
Story for the gods

u think its Nigeria?very funny how u people think.
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by Lunja: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's funny how ignorant people talk
FYI, western govts are the most wicked.

zionstaar75:
u think its Nigeria?very funny how u people think.
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by TheOgaBoss: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
JAWBONE:
So what next

Someone else is just going to take his place
that is the nature of cartels and organized crimes.
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by GoalGetter120: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
olaoye2008:

After 30 good years and you agreed that the security are working over there.
Shame on such comments.
I truly love my country and I believe that this country will be great again.
God bless Nigeria.
he don't know how Politics and governance works cool
SHM
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by aje55393: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Story for the godsOn the run ko, on the walk niDem know say the man dey run things for area since.E no gree settle this time, so they decided to make him breaking news.Story for the godsOn the run ko, on the walk niDem know say the man dey run things for area since.E no gree settle this time, so they decided to make him breaking news....
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by Metallurgist: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Inferiority complex, 30 YEARS on the run in Sicilian capital city and you still praise there security agencies, what a douchebag, in 30 yrs the probability of catching a criminal living in the same place is very high
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by ZooOga: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Interesting that his surname closely resembles Hollywood actor Robert De Niro that enacted the young Don in Godfather 2.
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by Nobodysboo(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Him time don reach
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by zionstaar75: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Lunja:
It's funny how ignorant people talk
FYI, western govts are the most wicked.

with this your comment no need to answer you
Re: Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run by Lunja: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nothing changes
Western govts remain the most corrupt & wicked

zionstaar75:
with this your comment no need to answer you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poster Of Kenyan Female Political Aspirant Gets People Talking / Donald Trump's 'Past' Tweet Causes Uproar Over The Correctness Of His Grammar / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.