Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party (28191 Views)

Is Labour Party Sharing Rice? (Pictures) / Usman Mohammed Is Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Saraki: Our Response To Claims By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Gohs: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi GCFR, incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria cheesy

Vote Labour Party grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Okoroawusa: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
PDP should be worried because majority of the people that Atikulated in 2019 are now Obidient especially those from the SS and SE.

Majority of us that have been voting APC since 2015 still dey where we dey.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by abobote: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Cyynthia:
The four zones that we will win are North-west, North-east, South-south and North-central, and we will take our 25 per cent more than 24 states. There is no doubt about that,” he added.

Delusion from sarathief!!!!

No sane southerner will ever allow a fulani Muslim to succeed another fulani Muslim..

Is Nigeria an Islamic country or does it belong to Fulanis alone?
Middle bellt people who are victims of herdsmen and Islamic fundamentalists will vote in another Muslim after all the massacre and humiliation they faced in the hands of Fulanis?
Even the thief Atiku refused to condemn the killing of his fellow northerner Deborah simply because she's a Christian...

All of you will retire from politics next month....

THIEVES that want the status quo( suffering of Nigerians) to remain must be disgraced in few weeks time including Tinubu!!
You can make your point without insult and abuse. At least he didn't abuse anyone when stated his opinion
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Babastrong(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thank God he knows they will lose in south west. while the liar party will only labour in vain in southwest. LP= 0 vote.
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by adioolayi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
For anyone following Nigeria's politics for a long time....you will agree that Saraki's submission is fair.

"We will do well"...is a fair statement considering the pedigree of PDP...will the "Well" be enough to defeat APC is the biggest question..

I also think PDP will win Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, Rivers and Cross-rivers.

APC will win SouthWest, Kwara and Kogi..

The battle remains at the North between Atiku and Tinubu.

Peter Obi is distracting PDP truly... without him, PDP will cruise to victory unchallenged
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by pacesetting: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wake up from your dream. Right now, because of Obi even Tinubu is not sure of winning Lagos, his supposed stronghold. Hence his deliberate act to deny non-Yorubas their PVCs. He forgot that Yorubas voting for Obi are also many.
maasoap:

I haven't seen anything he has disrupted so far. The winner is still between APC and PDP. The only damage LP will do is hurting PDP.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Babastrong(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
[quote author=unclejb2 post=120085792]Obi is shocking all of you come next month [ Shock us with 5% population?. A dot can never be bigger than a circle.]
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by pacesetting: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
I stay in Benue. LP is winning both Benue and Plateau. These I'm sure about. Taraba is also tilting towards OBi. You guys keep underrating LP, and that's why they are waxing stronger every day.
maasoap:

Labour Party can't win any local government outside South east and south south

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by pacesetting: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Yes, you're right. Those northerners that gave him the ticket will vote for him. Let me ask you, are they up to 2,000?
maasoap:

Northerners gave him the ticket and they haven't betrayed him or show any sign up till now. So, you want to look for hope somewhere else
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by dorodee(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
South East... South South... North Central .. are ALL labour party... Write it down.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Viscuz: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:
PDP should be worried because majority of the people that Atikulated in 2019 are now Obidient especially those from the SS and SE.

Majority of us that have been voting APC since 2015 still dey where we dey.

Oh we no be Obidient again ?

Una go hear word las las
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Zulum500: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
maasoap:
That's why APC is happy, only PDP gave birth to both LP and NNPP. Is that not wonderful? grin grin grin
I swear I'm so happy

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Zulum500: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
BigYash:
Happy ke cheesy They have more issues to deal with. Their candidate problem... APC as a party, another problem cheesy.. Even bubu knows that APC is in deep shit. Northerner go teach Yoruba's lesson next month,if cabals allow the elections to hold as planned by inec

Bl@ckhead go and sleep[center][/center] grin
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Ofemmanu1: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
ERockson:
The popularity of Labour party is PDP headache not APC problem anyway. PDP of 2019 has divided into Obi of labour party, Kwankwazo of UNPP, G5 Of Wike, Atiku and others and some people still ignorantly project PDP to win this election. How is that possible with the popularity of Obi and Kwankwazo. It is done already for Tinubu. Only fools will object this fact and their eyes will open by February ending God's willing

PDP scattered to Obi, kwankonso, G5, Atiku and others?!

You mean, All of em combined couldn't defeat APC at Last Poll, shey na now a broken PDP wan win?!

Odiegwu?!
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Gunayo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Obi will not win any state in the South East.

February election will be a walk over for PDP and APC.

Let's fold our hands and watch out.

Ndigbo will vote massively for PDP while APC gets its required 25%.

Obi has no electoral value but just noise here and there
Obi has no electoral value yet you people are having headache and hypertension. It will soon clear for una eyes. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by PassingShot(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Not only in the SE, but the entire nation, even APC is also troubled.

SE, SS, North Central and SW for Peter Obi.
While majority of North West and North East votes will be shared between Atiku and kwankwaso.

If you doubt me, go hug a transformer or drink sniper.
Musu you are grin
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Confirmedzombie: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Gunayo:
Obi has no electoral value yet you people are having headache and hypertension. It will soon clear for una eyes. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us.

We are catching cruise with obi, nobody is worried about him.

Your igbo vote won't give him 4th position
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Akpangbo: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Your Excellency sir, even south south and north central is no go area for you and PDP.
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Manofnaija: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Rilwayne001:

You don't plan to vote him, yet are disturbed he is being hoarded like a palliative, you also want to hear him speak.

You must really like him a lot grin grin

We like him alot for speaking in tongues...
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by PHIPEX(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
But the urchins said Obi can't win any state??
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Manofnaija: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Aisha Yusuf is also Igbo.
OBJ is igbo too

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Igbojew: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
it is hypocrisy that killed an average afonja urchin. When Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State was governor under Labour Party, it wasn't Biafra party, but because Peter Obi is campaigning under the party, it's now Biafra party. The same way you guys abandoned PDP, saying it is an evil party because a Northerner ran under the party with an Igbo running mate, but the party was the best when OBJ was the president under the party.

In no longer time, and I wouldn't be surprised that this same APC you urchins sing her praises, will be devil's party or Igbo/ipob project and be discarded in a speed of light, immediately the party chooses an Igbo man as it's representative or maybe as a running mate. I tell my Igbo friends that Northerners are not their enemy, that the worst enemy is the enemy within.
My brother you don't have to stress yourself where this children of hate and perdition against Igbos are because the hatred they have against Igbos is more than deep.Me too I have been telling anyone that cares to listen that Housa/Fulani are not the problem of Igbos much but Igbos problems are Yorubas but thank God that my people already know that................I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by BigYash: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zulum500:

Bl@ckhead go and sleep[center][/center] grin
Bruuuum.. Bru... Bru ..Bruuuuuuuuum ... F*ol, if anybody is bl@ck headed here , then its definitely you. Its only a fool that will be supporting a candidate that can't remember his party name or someone asked to test the microphone, but ended up licking the microphone.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Gunayo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You urchins are not serious. Anyone supporting Obi is Igbo Abi. Reality will don on you guys after the election

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by charles0922(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Obi will not win any state in the South East.

February election will be a walk over for PDP and APC.

Let's fold our hands and watch out.

Ndigbo will vote massively for PDP while APC gets its required 25%.

Obi has no electoral value but just noise here and there

Ur Monica have said what Ur really are
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Meliziz: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
I remember when this guy was like a god ... This life sha
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by Robinmido(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tomorrow he will deny making the comment just like that man from APC wetin be his name again?�
DamnnNiggarr:
Our biggest challenge in South-East is Labour Party – Saraki

…names four zones PDP will win

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/our-biggest-challenge-in-south-east-is-labour-party-saraki/

Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by BlackKafka: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bobbiee:
Delusional man. The north east and west is split between Atiku, Tinubu, and Kwankwanso. North central is Peter Obi. South west is split between Tinubu and Peter obi. South South is split between Peter Obi and Atiku, while South East is for Peter Obi. Who do you think would win?

How would Peter Obi win the North Central? The North Central that consists of Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa . . .
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by onuman: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Your biggest challenge to your northern Fulani Muslim succeeding another northern Fulani Muslim as president of Nigeria.

Because Nigeria is a country of Fulani? See him head like ...
Re: Saraki: Our Biggest Challenge In South-East Is Labour Party by olatuns2017: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Not only in the SE, but the entire nation, even APC is also troubled.

SE, SS, North Central and SW for Peter Obi.
While majority of North West and North East votes will be shared between Atiku and kwankwaso.

If you doubt me, go hug a transformer or drink sniper.

What I like about Ibos is that their tall dream is usually foolly

Kanu Biafra Bula Bula on my mind, what end it is akara inside DSS office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calabar-Lagos rail omission Fallout: Saraki Begs Southern Senators / Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.