Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate (1951 Views)

Study In Canada. Only Waec. No Sat, No, No Ielts / Study In Canada. Only Waec. No Sat, No Toefl, No Ielts / 10 Most Literate Countries Of Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Cultism, ritualism on the high rise in Yorubaland; places like Ogun State (skull mining), slums in Lagos, parts of Oyo etc.

They don't pray Our Father and Hail Mary. SCAM YOOT.

Pray Our Father and Hail Mary daily; Everyday. To be properly educated and to subdue janjawe.ed.

NigerianAngelo had As in his Waec. He wasn't struggling for mere pass.

Labour Family on yoruba yoots (after SE/SS/NC youths).

Thumbprint LP to be rid of Secondary School cultism.

Try and emulate South East youths a bit.

Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Cultism, ritualism on the high rise in places like Ogun State, slums in Lagos, parts of Oyo etc.

Current yoruba youths have lost it and are behind Igbos in all ramifications.

You don't pray Our Father and Hail Mary. Scam yoot.

Pray Our Father and Hail Mary daily; Everyday. To be properly educated and to subdue janjawe.ed.

Do you know the meaning of literate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Xchii: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
That ironic coming from a ibo whose Region reeks of nothing but terrorism, Ritualism, Cannibalism, Necrophilia, cultism, Armed robbery. Your own ibo youths are the most useless and the scum of the country, from Drug trafficking to baby factories, you won't even catch up with Yorubas in the next 1 million years. Go and focus on the barbarity going on in your afghanEastern region.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by ComrdDRS1: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
I hope it is a legit list
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by grandstar(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
Congratulations on your advancement.

I don't care
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Ohraykon: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
rubbish post another means to divide and conquer i wonder why people still fall this nonsense....
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Do you know the meaning of literate

Yes. Una know only skull mining

1 Like

Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by PureFace1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Cultism, ritualism on the high rise in places like Ogun State, slums in Lagos, parts of Oyo etc.

Current yoruba youths have lost it and are behind Igbos in all ramifications.

You don't pray Our Father and Hail Mary. Scam yoot.

Lol South west have the highest numbers of students that sat for Waec and the highest numbers of students that passed with 5 credits including English and maths.

The National Bureau of Statistics release the WAEC result statistics few days ago for 2021 data and that was where StatiSense also did the data analysis for the WAEC result Statistics they released few days ago.

However, StatiSense do not give all the true picture of the statistics as intended.

From the Data released from NBS, the SouthWest has the highest number of students that sat for WAEC and also the highest number of students that have 5 credits and above including English & Maths. This is followed by the South South Zone

Below are the charts derived from the NBS official data and below is the link to the data.

https://www.nairaland.com/7292449/south-west-highest-number-waec-students

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
PureFace1:

Lol South west have the highest numbers of students that sat for Waec and the highest numbers of students that passed with 5 credits including English and maths.

The National Bureau of Statistics release the WAEC result statistics few days ago for 2021 data and that was where StatiSense also did the data analysis for the WAEC result Statistics they released few days ago.

However, StatiSense do not give all the true picture of the statistics as intended.

From the Data released from NBS, the SouthWest has the highest number of students that sat for WAEC and also the highest number of students that have 5 credits and above including English & Maths. This is followed by the South South Zone

Below are the charts derived from the NBS official data and below is the link to the data.

https://www.nairaland.com/7292449/south-west-highest-number-waec-students

Going by your post, SE has 88% pass rate and SW = 79% (including Igbos in Lagos).

SW is actually now very empty. Only fornication songs and dances morning to night. No bank. All Banks are Igbos. Igbo glory reloading.
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by isan(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
don't mind them igbos control every part of yorubaland
NigerianAngelo:

Going by your post, SE has 88% pass rate and SW = 79% (including Igbos in Lagos).

SW is actually now very empty. Only fornication songs and dances morning to night. No bank. All Banks are Igbos. Igbo glory reloading.
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Generation1: 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
We know how they got it …. Magic centre .. they wrote it on the board …. We all know. Continue celebrating failure

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Effect of APC befriending agberos in the southwest
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by PureFace1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

You must be living under the rock to have typed that lol

Only inferior people blow their trumpets every time , empty barrel make the loudest noise

GTB, Wema bank, First Bank , FCMB etc are all Yoruba bank check the CEO of banks in Nigeria and you will see more Yoruba CEO

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Thermodynamics(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Cultism, ritualism on the high rise in Yorbaland; places like Ogun State (skull mining), slums in Lagos, parts of Oyo etc.

They don't pray Our Father and Hail Mary. Scam yoot.

Stop tribalism, stop the hate, we are all black people, I love Yoruba and Igbo people and I'm voting for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Nicepoker(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Xchii:
That ironic coming from a ibo whose Region reeks of nothing but terrorism, Ritualism, Cannibalism, Necrophilia, cultism, Armed robbery. Your own ibo youths are the most useless and the scum of the country, from Drug trafficking to baby factories, you won't even catch up with Yorubas in the next 1 million years. Go and focus on the barbarity going on in your afghanEastern region.
But east and west are the most corrupt in Nigeria. You guys are shameless.
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by akezn: 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
So somebody's Lagos is not there.
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Xchii: 6:07am On Jan 17, 2023
Nicepoker:
But east and west are the most corrupt in Nigeria. You guys are shameless.
even though the 2nd largest ethnic group, Yorubas are one of the least corrupt and less to commit crimes, and Yorubaland is the most peaceful region in the country.
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Nicepoker(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Xchii:
even though the 2nd largest ethnic group, Yorubas are one of the least corrupt and less to commit crimes, and Yorubaland is the most peaceful region in the country.
least corrupt indeed. Admit it east and west the crimes committed in those regions is too much.
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by YorubaMod(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
grin grin

Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by NigerianAngelo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2023
Xchii:

Yorbas are more corrupt than Igbos.

Ask Mimiko, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Omoyele.

Take a look at all yorba states outside Lagos - very (you know) and ugly.

Try and travel to South East to see "something better".
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Xchii: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Yorbas are more corrupt than Igbos.

Ask Mimiko, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Omoyele.

Take a look at all yorba states outside Lagos - very (you know) and ugly.

Try and travel to South East to see "something better".
you literally have useless corrupt Govs that loot your future and still go to the senate. Orji kalu dynasties comes to mind, you have the likes of Ikpeazu and Gburugburu ruling y'all but you're more concerned about my region?

Wdym by states outside Lagos? My region is a billion times better than your shithole region, I've been to 3 out of 5 states in your region, just leave Yorubas alone and focus on your own.
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Xchii: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nicepoker:
least corrupt indeed. Admit it east and west the crimes committed in those regions is too much.
Stop putting the east and west in the same sentence, those easterners are criminals but westerners commit one of the least crimes in the country. And btw which tribe and region are you from?
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Zico5(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Why are igbo always doing this nonsense. I think it all boil down to low esteem cos I dont know why someone will always be fighting for relevance on waec that every dick, tom and harry know is full of malpractices. I served in igbo land, Umuahia north to be precise. I wonder if there is anyone not involving in examination malpractices in that region. They don't even hide it cos it's very common. These people need sense to be sincere. They always brag about nothing and I don't know why.
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Antivirus92(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Zico5:
Why are igbo always doing this nonsense. I think it all boil down to low esteem cos I dont know why someone will always be fighting for relevance on waec that every dick, tom and harry know is full of malpractices. I served in igbo land, Umuahia north to be precise. I wonder if there is anyone not involving in examination malpractices in that region. They don't even hide it cos it's very common. These people need sense to be sincere. They always brag about nothing and I don't know why.
And south west is free of malpractice right?
My friend that served in ekiti told me how they use to write answers on the board for your people yet they can't copy well and still fail.
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Zico5(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Antivirus92:
And south west is free of malpractice right?
My friend that served in ekiti told me how they use to write answers on the board for your people yet they can't copy well and still fail.
If u know that, then why are u always boasting of nonsense. You guys lack common sense to be precise
Re: PHOTO (WAEC): No Yoruba State Among The Top 10 Literate by Antivirus92(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Zico5:

If u know that, then why are u always boasting of nonsense. You guys lack common sense to be precise
yes, it's worthy of celebration.
Imagine, for more than ten years, you have been writing exams with expo with your colleagues and after every year, they will perform better than you....

Since you guys have refused to celebrate other people's success, let's all see it from the negative angle. Any how u look at it, south east still performed better than you envious lots..

(1) (Reply)

Most Expensive University In Nigeria / Please, When Will May/june Waec 2011 Main Exam Will Start. / Admission Into South African Universities .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.