Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) (2521 Views)

Tinubu Supporter Threatens Lady's Business For Supporting Peter Obi / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Ondo 1st Security Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Bvlgari: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ondo State first lady Betty Akeredolu reveals Governor Rotimi Akeredolu is sick sad

In a viral voicenote, a voice said to be that of the Ondo state first lady Betty reveals that Governor Rotimi Akeredolu is sick and that a certain female special adviser Bunmi Ademosun keeps bringing him different kind of herbs concoctions.

She therefore warns her for the last time to stay away from her husband amongst other allegations shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ8y1jsirbg

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnefEcNJi4H/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Romanoff(f): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Op must be from Vawulence HQ.

1 Like

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Felabrity: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wahala
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by OgunKiLhordSpy: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
I still wonder wetin this obi people dey drink wey dey .make them deceive Thereself say obi fit win.... Obi no fit come third except kwankwaso step down.... All of them go soon go back to there Biafra agitation come March

7 Likes

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
OgunKiLhordSpy:
I still wonder wetin this obi people dey drink wey dey .make them deceive Thereself say obi fit win.... Obi no fit come third except kwankwaso step down.... All of them go soon go back to there Biafra agitation come March

Unrelated undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Bvlgari: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
OgunKiLhordSpy:

How is this related with the post ni tori Olorun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Pipefitter: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
I keep saying it, agbo is concortion, little surprises kidney failure is in the rise
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by ERockson: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Moh247: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Get well soon Aketi.... Betty should know as a Yoruba man Herbs are part of our culture

4 Likes

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Viscuz: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
Get well soon Aketi.... Betty should know as a Yoruba man Herbs are part of our culture

Go and take care of ya papa
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Starcrest1: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Bvlgari:

How is this related with the post ni tori Olorun

Lols the Obi is giving the urchin nightmares........ Anywhere he sees space he Types something about Obi even if he's writing exams, he will write Obi......

2 Likes

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
I actually saw him and noticed how the sickness made him look aged. I pray the Lord heals him completely . He just buried his own mother and may the departure of his aged mother not be an akufa.

Madam should please calm down, she is not on her turf wink In fact, her remark suggested she is an 'outsider' and missed a vital counsel a Yoruba proverb could have given her.

Aketi is not dumb and incapacitated to the extent he will be compelled to take or do what he does not want. He is still at work as a Governor but just not looking his charming cute self.

Madam can persuade Aketi to take a month leave to rest and give Aketi peace at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Bvlgari: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I actually saw him and noticed how the sickness made him look aged i pray the Lord heals him completely . He just buried his own mother and may the departure of his aged mother not be an akufa.

Madam should please calm down, she is not on her turf wink In fact, her remark suggested she is an 'outsider' and missed a vital counsel a Yoruba proverb could have given her.

Aketi is not dumb and incapacitated to the extent he will be compelled to take or do what he does not want. He is still at work as a Governor but just not looking his charming cute self.

Madam can persuade Aketi to take a month leave to rest and give Aketi peace at home.

Yes i noticed it too from his recent photos, thats why when this audio was released, it reaffirmed my thoughts.

Hope he gets well asap...he should take a rest too for a few weeks...maybe 1 or 2weeks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Brendaniel: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
It is well...
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Austriaopen(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Front page

Instead of sending a viral vn,why not send DSS to her to get her arrested and locked up?

Why will she be giving your husband,the Gov of a whole state a love concoction? And you seem comfortable sending just a vn?

Very lazy and irressponsible woman. Your evil deeds will find you out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Meedot2(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Get well soon Mr Governor.
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Holybaddo: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
Aunty tell us the truth

Na your husband side chick
You just dey jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Bvlgari: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Meedot2:
Get well soon Mr Governor.

Amen
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Cantonese: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
How can we believe this story? The concoction story makes it hard to believe. If the governor is sick, he knows the route to UK like his mates, since they choose to go ignore or hospitals or fix them.
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Adaisback(f): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Stay away from my imlaw madam law maker. We can take care of him. May God restore his health. Dear sister, pls take care of him
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
War of the Roses.......every Rose has it's thorns..
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Fapemz: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2023
If you cannot influence or control your husband, don't blame a third party. Women need to support each other more and prevent men from using their head where possible
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Bvlgari: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Fapemz:
If you cannot influence or control your husband, don't blame a third party. Women need to support each other more and prevent men from using their head where possible

cool
Re: Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) by Bvlgari: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
This was when she first voiced out

(1) (Reply)

Kano Election: Ganduje Govt Speaks As NNPP Unseats APC / This Is The Reason Why The US Is Supporting Tinubu Over Obi / You Will Carry Naira In A Wheelbarrow To Go And Buy A Loaf Of Bread~mazi 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.