Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House (44570 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / Bola Tinubu Speaking Live At Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 1:01am On Jan 22, 2023
UNDFTD:

I can't remember or think of a better description of making a profound mockery of myself than this pathetic narrative below!

UNDFTD:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and profound idiocy because my cerebrum is filled with jollof indomie!

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me! I AM A GLORIFIED,HOPELESS AND COMPOUND MUMU....OMG MY STU.PIDITY and BREATH STINKS
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:06am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality
because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

bentenny:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain

bentenny:

It's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

bentenny:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and profound idiocy because my cerebrum is filled with jollof indomie!

bentenny:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2023
UNDFTD:

I can't remember or think of a better description of making a profound mockery of myself than this pathetic narrative below!

UNDFTD:

it's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain miserable and very pathetic! I will keep saying this until it finally happens to me! I AM A GLORIFIED,HOPELESS AND COMPOUND MUMU....OMG MY STU.PIDITY and BREATH STINKS
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:19am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and

bentenny:

My entire idiotic, self-loathing, hate-mongering, hopeless self and pathetic life would NOT get me anywhere. I can hate all I want about my pathetic self but this is my horrible guess...That Nigeria in buhari's tenure will always happen to me and my life would forever remain

bentenny:

It's very despicable and poignant that when i utter gibberish or brawl like an agbero against my confirmed witlessness, i do NOT fight with both of my feeble hands; i use one hand to press my ineffectual cerebrum and the other i use to whack the schlemiel in me into reality because i have immersed myself into the fountain of glorified di.ngb.ats!

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 1:21am On Jan 22, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:24am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

Let me Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. Sorry that I still can't read and comprehend properly. Before i write any other comment, I want to go back to adult night school and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent for me because i'm still like you have observed a compound illiterate but by virtue of social media,free airtel non pic 10mb and despite being a spoilt jejune, i have access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond my intellectual capacity.I will Just keep exposing my sheer ignorance and

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 1:26am On Jan 22, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 1:31am On Jan 22, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:32am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:35am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 1:36am On Jan 22, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:37am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:39am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 1:40am On Jan 22, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:42am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 1:46am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by bentenny(m): 2:00am On Jan 22, 2023
UNDFTD:

UNDFTD:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:02am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:04am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

Re: Peter Obi Speaking Live At Chatham House by UNDFTD: 4:05am On Jan 22, 2023
bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

bentenny:

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Donna, Donald Duke's Daughter Graduates From UK University [photos] / Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.