Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) (21651 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Alleged Corruption: Adamu Others Have Repented - Garba Shehu Replies PDP / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Image123(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
HardMirror:
hehehe. As if tinubu no sabi spv too. Lol

Let's wait for the proof na, not hearsay. We all see and know Tinubu's vision, strategy and brilliance. Same is very hard to say for Atiku.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Image123(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
MarketForces:

Do you want evidence?

Yeah, and we agree to both believe our newspaper evidence right? You bring yours, i bring mine, we both believe.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
cjudy:
This one no fit hold water

All we sane Nigerians are demanding is
“VOTE WISELY”

If e pain you, kick the wall

We don’t want Old, Sick, Vegetable overrated men again.

VOTE WISELY THIS TIME MY FELLOW NIGERIANS

You'll be voting FOOLISHLY when you vote for this chameleon.

Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by nesphil(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
if the man whom two Bullion Vans drove into his compound during the 2019 Presidential elections even is not arrested to come to explain what was in those Bullion Vans then APCshit is a bunch of jokers. grin

in fact, they should go and sit down
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Image123(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
onuman:

Give Lagos State to a novice as governor, he will perform better than the governors of other states, considering the huge Internally Generated Revenue of Lagos State.
No Lagos State governor in history has been accused of bad performance, in comparison to the governors of other states.

Indeed. Novices like governors of SEast states, Delta state governors, Bayelsa governors and maybe even Buhari ba? What have those governors done with the huge money they received? Who is chiefly responsible for the HUGE IGR of Lagos in the first place?
Asides Lagos state been a former capital and center of sorts how many remember a single thing folks like Adekunle Lawal, Ndubuisi Kanu, Ebitu Ukiwe, Gbolahan Mudasiru, Mike Akhigbe, Raji Rasaki, Michael Otedola or Olagunsoye Oyinlola did in or for Lagos. i guess you never even heard some of those names. But we know Jakande, Mobolaji, Marwa and co, right?
Tinubu moved IGR from 600million to 8billion. That is 1,333% increase. Guy please leave story. That's legendary.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by MarketForces: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Yeah, and we agree to both believe our newspaper evidence right? You bring yours, i bring mine, we both believe.

Why are you fidgeting already. Patriotic Nigerians are contesting to lead the country out of which one will be elected but your myopia makes you to assume that people supporting other candidates HATE NIGERIA. If you are not high on osogbo weed, then you have mental disorder.

Can you say in all honesty that the newspaper claim you are disputing in advance is false? Abi the video of Remi insulting a section of the country is also doctored? We know those who believe in Nigeria. We know those who leave their regions to invest in EVERY PART OF NIGERIA.

We know those who are have not even a barber's shop outside of their regions and Abuja. The true lovers of Nigeria are those whose investment are everywhere, not one entitled drug pusher who wants the presidency as a life ambition and a retirement plan.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Mrkindness: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Useless Muslim pig party called APC couldn't ask for thiefnubuu arrest with drug case and corruption hanging on his neck
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by secnelly: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
leketon:

And how does cramming figures before going to an interview better Nigeria?

Thisame thing that couldn't turn Anambra to Singapore...
Please try and be happy, even if its once a day. It's important for your health
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by secnelly: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
leketon:

And how does cramming figures before going to an interview better Nigeria?

Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Ancestortinubu: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu is the worst candidate so far

Una good afternoon [/quote]
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by onuman: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Indeed. Novices like governors of SEast states, Delta state governors, Bayelsa governors and maybe even Buhari ba? What have those governors done with the huge money they received? Who is chiefly responsible for the HUGE IGR of Lagos in the first place?
Asides Lagos state been a former capital and center of sorts how many remember a single thing folks like Adekunle Lawal, Ndubuisi Kanu, Ebitu Ukiwe, Gbolahan Mudasiru, Mike Akhigbe, Raji Rasaki, Michael Otedola or Olagunsoye Oyinlola did in or for Lagos. i guess you never even heard some of those names. But we know Jakande, Mobolaji, Marwa and co, right?
Tinubu moved IGR from 600million to 8billion. That is 1,333% increase. Guy please leave story. That's legendary.

Tinubu is now as good as a man drained by old age and related sicknesses that are obvious even to a child.
Methinks, in your calculus, you will vote Tinubu even if he is dead to preside over you, and by extension, the rest of us, in Nigeria, than vote a vibrant, young and most qualified presidential candidate, Peter Obi, all because of the ethno-religious bigotry running in your veins. Think twice, my friend.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Image123(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu is now as good as a man drained by old age and related sicknesses that are obvious even to a child.
Methinks, in your calculus, you will vote Tinubu even if he is dead to preside over you, and by extension, the rest of us, in Nigeria, than vote a vibrant, young and most qualified presidential candidate, Peter Obi, all because of the ethno-religious bigotry running in your veins. Think twice, my friend.

Tell me what makes Tinubu sick or not vibrant, and what makes a 66 or so year old Obi young?
Tinubu has attended to a more rigorous schedule faithfully and successfully last year and so far, this year. Is there any point his health has critically disappointed so far? Is it bag of rice they want to go and be carrying in Aso Rock or making brilliant and critical decisions in our favor?
So far, so good, Tinubu's so called drained and dead ideas have been copied without shame by Obi.
Tinubu was first to go to Chatham, first to shun debates and use Townhalls instead, first to use a place holder, first to talk of recruiting Nigerians into the military, and so forth.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by John4B: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2023
gaby:
Stupid Advocate of Nothing (SAN) Keyamo...

Senseless And Nonsense(SAN) keyamo.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by onuman: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Tell me what makes Tinubu sick or not vibrant, and what makes a 66 or so year old Obi young?
Tinubu has attended to a more rigorous schedule faithfully and successfully last year and so far, this year. Is there any point his health has critically disappointed so far? Is it bag of rice they want to go and be carrying in Aso Rock or making brilliant and critical decisions in our favor?
So far, so good, Tinubu's so called drained and dead ideas have been copied without shame by Obi.
Tinubu was first to go to Chatham, first to shun debates and use Townhalls instead, first to use a place holder, first to talk of recruiting Nigerians into the military, and so forth.
You think that Nigerians were not seeing aides holding Tinubu against possible fall all through his presidential campaign?
Stop deceiving yourself.
Tinubu never originated the idea of Nigeria's presidential candidates going to London's Chatham House. Even Buhari did then.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by cjudy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Okealaaye:

You'll be voting FOOLISHLY when you vote for this chameleon.

Mumu when is vote wisely become OBI? You’re senseless
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by ayanbadejo68166: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Everyone knows Atiku very wellEveryone knows Atiku very well...
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by opribo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
sotall:
undecided
Mtchewwwww!

APC that is fielding a known drug baron and a chronic criminal is asking for someone to be arrested.

Bunch of idiots!

It is in the news world wide that amoda alias bola Ahmed tinibu is a convicted drug lord and now wants to succeed the anti drug crusader. It doesn't add up
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Image123(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
onuman:

You think that Nigerians were not seeing aides holding Tinubu against possible fall all through his presidential campaign?
Stop deceiving yourself.
Tinubu never originated the idea of Nigeria's presidential candidates going to London's Chatham House. Even Buhari did then.

Oh my, not that. It is open knowledge that Tinubu had a knee surgery. That is not sickness, anyone can break a bone. You'll see him with more of such precautions in climbing. i am talking of doing the duties and rigours of leadership, which are more of meetings, decision making, intelligence, addressing issues.
Tinubu was the first amongst the presidential candidates to go to Chattham, others copied him. i also mentioned other things. The point still remains that Tinubu is more original and imaginative, innovative, flexible and knowledgeable than the other candidates so far. He is miles ahead.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by opribo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
John4B:

Senseless And Nonsense(SAN) keyamo.
That guy is worthless he should be derobed
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Image123(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
MarketForces:

Why are you fidgeting already. Patriotic Nigerians are contesting to lead the country out of which one will be elected but your myopia makes you to assume that people supporting other candidates HATE NIGERIA. If you are not high on osogbo weed, then you have mental disorder.

Can you say in all honesty that the newspaper claim you are disputing in advance is false? Abi the video of Remi insulting a section of the country is also doctored? We know those who believe in Nigeria. We know those who leave their regions to invest in EVERY PART OF NIGERIA.

We know those who are have not even a barber's shop outside of their regions and Abuja. The true lovers of Nigeria are those whose investment are everywhere, not one entitled drug pusher who wants the presidency as a life ambition and a retirement plan.

Lols, agree to simple agreement, you are writing story. i am steps ahead of you and know all your tiny moves. So again, we agree to both believe our newspaper evidence right? You bring yours, i bring mine, we both believe.
Only a misguided youth ho has not been around will spew the rubbish you put up there. All the major tribes in Nigeria have big and small businessmen, women, educationists etc all over the country. The boy who has never been outside his room thinks his father's farm is the biggest in the world. bulaba.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by MarketForces: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Lols, agree to simple agreement, you are writing story. i am steps ahead of you and know all your tiny moves. So again, we agree to both believe our newspaper evidence right? You bring yours, i bring mine, we both believe.
Only a misguided youth ho has not been around will spew the rubbish you put up there. All the major tribes in Nigeria have big and small businessmen, women, educationists etc all over the country. The boy who has never been outside his room thinks his father's farm is the biggest in the world. bulaba.

So why is opposition to your candidate equal to HATRED FOR NIGERIA? That is my only issue.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by onuman: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Oh my, not that. It is open knowledge that Tinubu had a knee surgery. That is not sickness, anyone can break a bone. You'll see him with more of such precautions in climbing. i am talking of doing the duties and rigours of leadership, which are more of meetings, decision making, intelligence, addressing issues.
Tinubu was the first amongst the presidential candidates to go to Chattham, others copied him. i also mentioned other things. The point still remains that Tinubu is more original and imaginative, innovative, flexible and knowledgeable than the other candidates so far. He is miles ahead.

Lol. Knee surgery is mostly a thing for old people, unless a young person broke a bone accidentally.
Stop deceiving yourself, whatever decision taking, taking up leadership rigours in addressing burning issues, imaginative, flexible or knowledgeable acts an old and sick Tinubu can engage in, Peter Obi can do it a million times better.
You can't compare a granpa Tinubu to a workaholic Obi, if you remove your ethnic bigotry to tell yourself a simple TRUTH.
Now do some research: Tinubu never originated going to London's Chatham House to speak as presidential candidate. Buhari did that before Tinubu.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Image123(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
MarketForces:

So why is opposition to your candidate equal to HATRED FOR NIGERIA? That is my only issue.

i said Obi supporters "prefer this SPV man be president than Tinubu. Why, because they don't love Nigeria, they are PDPlite." You prefer that a clear thief with evidence be president because it's a party and tribal thing for you, not a patriotic thing.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by madri4u: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
One aboku called my number last week saying that he is from SPV, that whom am l voting for. I told him that l can't disclosed to him whom am voting for. He then said if only I can mentioned my preferred candidate, he would have sent me a form to fill and submit back to him. My people, vote wisely and don't money derailed you into voting the wrong presidential candidate in the fourth coming general elections.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Image123(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
onuman:

Lol. Knee surgery is mostly a thing for old people, unless a young person broke a bone accidentally.
Stop deceiving yourself, whatever decision taking, taking up leadership rigours in addressing burning issues, imaginative, flexible or knowledgeable acts an old and sick Tinubu can engage in, Peter Obi can do it a million times better.
You can't compare a granpa Tinubu to a workaholic Obi, if you remove your ethnic bigotry to tell yourself a simple TRUTH.
Now do some research: Tinubu never originated going to London's Chatham House to speak as presidential candidate. Buhari did that before Tinubu.

Knee surgery nonetheless.
Explain intelligibly what profitable work workacholic Obi has done more/better than Tinubu between last year and now.
i did not say Tinubu originated going to Chatham house like you claim. i was making a very clear comparison between Tinubu and Obi. i said he was the first of the presidential candidates to go there. i also said that he was the first to shun debates and use Townhalls instead, first to use a place holder, first to talk of recruiting Nigerians into the military, and so forth. Obi has not been able to cope with his own capaign timetable so far. He also had to withdraw his initial crass decision about not needing a manifesto or campaign PCC. He also changed his PCC after major backlash. So far, so good, Tinubu has shown better preparedness than other candidates. Try to discuss the facts and points instead of your continued retort to ethnicity or religion.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by onuman: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Knee surgery nonetheless.
Explain intelligibly what profitable work workacholic Obi has done more/better than Tinubu between last year and now.
i did not say Tinubu originated going to Chatham house like you claim. i was making a very clear comparison between Tinubu and Obi. i said he was the first of the presidential candidates to go there. i also said that he was the first to shun debates and use Townhalls instead, first to use a place holder, first to talk of recruiting Nigerians into the military, and so forth. Obi has not been able to cope with his own capaign timetable so far. He also had to withdraw his initial crass decision about not needing a manifesto or campaign PCC. He also changed his PCC after major backlash. So far, so good, Tinubu has shown better preparedness than other candidates. Try to discuss the facts and points instead of your continued retort to ethnicity or religion.

Tinubu's Town Hall meeting type of political campaign does not allow questions from seasoned journalists. That's why Tinubu embraced it, even though it's a type of political campaign whose messages don't reach the grassroots. Messages and promises from Town Hall meetings are targeted to assuage party stalwarts but evade scrutiny from the masses. Tinubu's Town Hall meeting campaigns are supposed to be at the last stages of a political campaign after TV appearances before an enlightened audience that will ask salient questions. Did you not hear that northern TV female journalist, Ahmed Dakaria, or so, recently blasting Tinubu for refusal of TV appearances in his campaign? Fact is that Tinubu can't stand up for a two hour campaign with rigorous questions and answers, if he tries it, he will collapse on stage.
Peter Obi started his campaign with long periods of sending his campaign messages via TV appearances, and answering questions from TV journalists, before he started to wind down with Town Hall meetings. That's the norm.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Image123(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu's Town Hall meeting type of political campaign does not allow questions from seasoned journalists. That's why Tinubu embraced it, even though it's a type of political campaign whose messages don't reach the grassroots. Messages and promises from Town Hall meetings are targeted to assuage party stalwarts but evade scrutiny from the masses. Tinubu's Town Hall meeting campaigns are supposed to be at the last stages of a political campaign after TV appearances before an enlightened audience that will ask salient questions. Did you not hear that northern TV female journalist, Dakaria, or so, recently blasting Tinubu for refusal of TV appearances in his campaign? Fact is that Tinubu can't stand up for a two hour campaign with rigorous questions and answers, if he tries it, he will collapse on stage.
Peter Obi started his campaign with long periods of sending his campaign messages via TV appearances, and answering questions from TV journalists, before he started to wind down with Town Hall meetings. That's the norm.

Lolz, so the BBC guy, the chatham house people and the channelstv guy are not seasoned enough cheesy cheesy Is there any important question you would like to ask about Tinubu that you have not gotten the answer to? Tinubu that was in traffic(in Kano rally) for over 3 hours in full glare of the public dancing and waving and still went for rallies in different states i think 2 or 3 days consecutively after. What do actually want, a good leader or a gymnast?
Anyways, we'd see who is boss and who knows what he is doing after the election results. It's just over a month away.
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by onuman: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:

Lolz, so the BBC guy, the chatham house people and the channelstv guy are not seasoned enough cheesy cheesy Is there any important question you would like to ask about Tinubu that you have not gotten the answer to? Tinubu that was in traffic(in Kano rally) for over 3 hours in full glare of the public dancing and waving and still went for rallies in different states i think 2 or 3 days consecutively after. What do actually want, a good leader or a gymnast?
Anyways, we'd see who is boss and who knows what he is doing after the election results. It's just over a month away.

In the foreign country where you unarguably live, no voter can sideline Peter Obi but vote for aged and sick Bola Ahmed Tinubu who forfeited $460000 drugs trafficking money to the US government.
Because if Tinubu wins, the country becomes a PARIAH STATE due to the drugs trafficking records of its president.

Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by MarketForces: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

i said Obi supporters "prefer this SPV man be president than Tinubu. Why, because they don't love Nigeria, they are PDPlite." You prefer that a clear thief with evidence be president because it's a party and tribal thing for you, not a patriotic thing.

Are there no evidence of drugs and theft on the part of your candidate? The BUHARI PTDF scandal of the 1990s was there when he was painted a saint and sold to Nigerians. How patriotic were you then.? Anyway, the PDPlite thing is your own assumption, except you want to arrogate superior knowledge and intellect to yourself alone. Also, your definition of patriotism needs to be revisited. If you are patriotic, Prof Yemi Osinbajo should be flying that flag for APC.

In his absence, Prof Imomolen is contesting, Kola Abiola is contesting, Sowore is there, but you prefer a senile drug baron with acute cognitive dissonance to replace Buhari who himself is a packaged fraud. Are you patriotic?
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by 2016v2017: 3:06am On Jan 17, 2023
cjudy:
This one no fit hold water

All we sane Nigerians are demanding is
“VOTE WISELY”

If e pain you, kick the wall

We don’t want Old, Sick, Vegetable overrated men again.

VOTE WISELY THIS TIME MY FELLOW NIGERIANS
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by 2016v2017: 3:07am On Jan 17, 2023
sotall:
undecided
Mtchewwwww!

APC that is fielding a known drug baron and a chronic criminal is asking for someone to be arrested.

Bunch of idiots!
Re: APC Campaign Council Demand Atiku’s Arrest Over SPVs Alleged Corruption (Video) by Bgetto: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2023
Rubbish is time for North East by the grace of God atiku is our president ( election laws in 9ja) but if tinubu wins no worries at all, I will pray for him to deliver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Elections: We Will Be Stoned To Death If We Present Buhari – APC Group / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge / Abaribe: I Was Made To Swear An Oath By Orji Uzor Kalu’s Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.