Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. (885 Views)

Peter Obi To Speaks At The Chatham House Today, Monday 16 January 2023 / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by valicious1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
Atiku and tinubu can't dare such. They both even walk with the aid of assistants.

I CURSE ANYONE WHO IS AGAINST THE EMERGENCE OF PETER OBI AS PRESIDENT. I CURSE ANYONE WHO CHOOSE THOSE OLD SICK MEN OVER A YOUNG AGILE AND COMPETENT OBI. AMEN

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by christejames(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
ObiDatti is the strongest political combination to have ever graced the electoral polity of Nigeria kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by Delphi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter Obi is a phenomenon. It's only the wise and exposed that can understand this. So, happy this change that is coming to Nigeria is at a time like this when all hope had almost been lost. Peter Obi is a complete package!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Peter obi is just awesome incoming president of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by chidexleo: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
I love OBIDATTI,
I love Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by ecolime(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
valicious1:
Atiku and tinubu can't dare such. They both even walk with the aid of assistants.
You wan kill Baba ni? Person wey even dey use chair for mosque cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by Image123(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
What sort of trash is this? Every low pay factory worker stands for about 12hrs to work. Is this a criteria for leadership? Are you people unfortunate or what?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
PETER OBI for Me, PETER OBI for Haters, OBI for all Nigerians! cool

Meanwhile, see the MUMU comment of the APC/Tinubu supporter above me.. sad

Standing for 12 Hours and Doing SufferHead Work Neva Tire him. embarassed sad

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by Danisaint112(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
If we loose Peter Gregory Obi the chance of getting another like him will be like 0.001%

Deprived Nigerians you all make should allow God to use you please. Peter Obi is the best man for the Job no matter how you twist it. The odds just favours him.

If you truly want that change you have been yearning for then make no mistake in voting Obi.
Voting for another on the basis that a vote for Obi is a waste is totally meaningless because your vote could mean a lot.

Vote Peter and know you did the right thing. My 2 Kobo.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by Pakute: 6:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dumb zombidients, i suppose Peter Obi would throw away the seat in Aso rock and discharge his duties standing up. Anyways, he will never go close to Aso rock, so there's no point.
Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by speedyGonzales: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Stood Up For Almost Three Hours At The Chatham House Interview. by ElSudani: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is very impressive. Perhaps he will represent Nigeria in the next Olympics.

(1) (Reply)

A Tinubu Supporter Is Owning Someone 500k In This Forum / How Peter Obi Will Win (step By Step) / 2023 Election: Panic As Heavy Army Troops Sighted On Lagos Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.