Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government (10108 Views)

FG Meets NLC On Petrol Subsidy Crisis / May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Inherit Insecurity, Subsidy Crisis, And More / Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Nairaxi Meets Former Transport Minister, Provides Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by ClassicMan202(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hhhh
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by socialmediaman: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
I just pity whoever takes over from buhari

They know all that’s involved and they are going round the country telling Nigerians they can fix it. Well meaning Nigerians deserve your pity more
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Raphaeldhero(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Those mountains will be moved in no distant time if only you will believe n do the right tingasa....
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Shikini: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
Buhari is the worst Nigerian
president ever
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by faceland: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Buhari cry
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Successs1010: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
#spotifyartist #Spotify #spotifyfollowers #monthlylisteners
Hello,
Have you been looking for the best place to get real audience and organic engagement to your Spotify music?
Clink on the link below for more details how I can be of help..

https://www.fiverr.com/share/B0eeW5
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by onuman: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
The two huge problems are LEGACIES of PDP and APC, two sides of the same coin, ten fingers of two leprous hands. The number of ethno-religious bigots who will cast votes for either APC or PDP next election shall determine the number of insane voters in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by eldoradoxx: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Only an insane mind will entrust an APC led government to solve the mess left by an APC government where the majority of those who featured in the failed government of today are regrouping to feature again in the coming government of APC. I repeat, there is nobody new Tinubu is bringing onboard to solve the mess left by Buhari. All of Tinubu's boys are full time members of Buhari's government that failed.

1 Like

Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
Then majority of these gullible Yorubas wan bring in Tinubu to sink Nigeria totally where Buhari and his team sunk us. Lest i forget, Tinubu was also part of that team.
Affliction shall never arise the second time.
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by John389(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
The Calamity called Buhari
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Minatouchiha(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
You think they don't know what they are doing? Awon ole. Where is Malami sef?
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Konjiboii: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2023
Thinkam:
Honestly if you're a voter and you plan on voting APC, you're the devil.

My comment is for voters only, paid synchophants and beneficiaries of APC, yours is understandable.

Atiku is coming

You talk sense finish kon finish am with nonsense

Fa fa fa fowl

It's Obi or make God kukuma come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Mounting-debts-fuel-subsidy-crisis-Mega-burdens-for-new‐‐govt
Please, if you know better, explain to me why fuel subsidy issues will still be a problem when dangote refinery is being commissioned this month
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Okiemute101: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Tinubu is already asking his committee if they are on the right track... Fear sef Don dey grip baba small small
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Well as we know

1.Subsidy has to go.

2.We have to increase our tax to gdp ratio

3.We have to diversify our economy....using any means necessary.

4.We have to really fight corruption.
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Tonyavaro: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
Do money
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
And we sit around doing nothing.
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Konjiboii: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2023
If only BAT will legalize weed then personally I may consider. Aside that I don't think he has sense enough to revive this corpse call Nigeria
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by spy24(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
People that are screaming BAT up and down

I have one question for you ?

Who would make up Tinubu government ? Let's even assume he's a good man

Have you seen his supporting cast ? It is people like Ganduje, Lawan, orji kalu that would be running his government as ministers, people without ideas and foresight. And trust me those men will not be there to perform

I pity Nigerians if APC takes over
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

But Buhari is WAEC holder and GCE is even higher than WAEC cry blood

They are the same, basically.
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by eldoradoxx: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Asiwaju knows how to select best hands, I see him picking Obi as the minister of finance.

Una good evening
The major issue in Nigeria today is economy. The insecurity and agitations here and there are because of the economy. Agitation is for jobless people, joblessness is an economic issue. Since Obi can handle the economy, he can handle Nigeria. Nigeria now needs a CEO that can run the economy like a business and make profit. APC people are empty.

1 Like

Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by TIGERSKY: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Vintage100(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Irrespective of who wins we will complain after a year because he can't do magic within one year.
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by israelmao(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
Buhari and his cohorts are fraudsters because they have joined bandwagon of those they used to call crude oil subsidy fraudsters.
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Konjiboii: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Vintage100:
Irrespective of who wins we will complain after a year because he can't do magic within one year.

Whoever comes in can't do miracle within just one tenure.
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by FireUpNow(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Buhari and APC like borrowing too much so they shouldn't put the blame on subsidy.
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by sim2003: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Daveuf82g:
:-

You have it, and you are begging people to add you.lolz. You urself know it is edited
Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by Bizibi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
This year won't be funny at all but I and my company will survive it.

1 Like

Re: Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government by grandstar(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
The foundation of all these problems is Buhari.

I wrote of this government once Buhari pegged the exchange rate upon assumption in a fool hardy attempt to prevent depreciation. It just screams economic illiteracy, and that was just the start.

Some levels of econom8c sanity will begin to reign once the incoming government begin to implement reforms, some which will be quite painful such as the ending of petrol subsidies and the full deregulation of its price.

Some, such as making the Naira market determined again will end the present senseless and corruption prone disparity between the official rate of the Naira and the rate at the black market. The Nairas true value should be around N600 but Buhari unending refusal to allow the exchange rate be market determined fuels this madness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9th National Assembly: PDP Governors Meet Over Election Of Principal Officers / Presidential Election Dispute: Tribunal To Hear Atiku, Pdp’s Fresh Motion, July / Buhari Appoints Semiu Adeniran As New Statistician-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.