Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy (11772 Views)

Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by elijah101(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Try stroll come gwarinpa … make i show you the big mansion wey charly boy dey stay … na him house … e no rent am
christistruth01:
Of Course Charley Boy

A man who refused to pay his rent to his

Lagos Landlady for 7 years will definitely

think stinginess is a Virtue
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by BATified2023: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Young boy, if you have evidence that he kept Anambra money in his daughter's account, this is the best time you can sue him rather than being mischievous and spreading lie from the pit of hell handed over to you by your father the devil. And if you can't do that, give evidence to your APC to do the sueing.
any evidence that tinubu stole money or did drugs?
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by BATified2023: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2023
expert234:

Even if Peter Obi stole money, whatever he stole is like a tiny fraction of what tinubu stole.

Or do you want to stake your destiny on it that Tinubu didn't steal public fund as lagos governor?
emeka any evidence that tinubu stole?
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by BATified2023: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Smartjob1:
Hahahaha... So, his teenage daughter has been brought into the picture? You guys are irredeemable walahi.
u are very stupid to want to feign ignorance
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by elijah101(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Tell me what tinubu and atiku have done with all there years in nigeria politics and government … i am neutral here ooo … no supporting anyone … i dont trust PO but most of my friends and even family no go let me rest with PO matter here and there … so i have heard alot about PO … so tell me about who you plan to vote for
TheChameleon:
Let him be stingy till Jesus comes...

Hausas wouldn't vote him. Just some very stupid liberal Yoruba and his flat headed brethren.

A useless failure as a Governor wouldn't be rewarded with Presidency.
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by elijah101(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Seyi tinubu manages the lekki toll gate … remi tinubu has the tallest building in ikoyi … tinubu never held any government office after being governor … so how did e get so rich that his family were able to get all this and even bullion van dey come visit am for ouse and even with his current state of health … his words still hold power … so tell me why you think i should not suspect him …
BATified2023:
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Danisaint112(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2023
Alexbio:

Go work on your cognitive proficiency grin
"Stinginess" is diabolic grin grin
Say no diabolic ruler

If the diabolism will help cut cost of governance and forge us ahead to a better Nigeria we yearn for then it's very much welcome. undecided Oya rest before your BP increase. smiley
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by BATified2023: 10:36am On Jan 17, 2023
elijah101:
Seyi tinubu manages the lekki toll gate … remi tinubu has the tallest building in ikoyi … tinubu never held any government office after being governor … so how did e get so rich that his family were able to get all this and even bullion van dey come visit am for ouse and even with his current state of health … his words still hold power … so tell me why you think i should not suspect him …
I guess all these rantings is the evidence u will tender that he stole right

Many mugus like u don’t understand the difference between court of opinion n court of law

U igbos can keep saying any thrash, if e sure for u carry am go court
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by elijah101(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Never said he stole … u did … and mind you there is nothing like honest wealth and power … you must be willing to get dirty … the amount of dirt you are willing to put your self in will determine how rich and influential you will become … between obi , atiku and tinubu … we know who the richest and powerful is … that tells you who the dirtiest is … easy
BATified2023:

Many mugus like u don’t understand the difference between court of opinion n court of law

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by elijah101(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2023
You fit carry owner of court go court
BATified2023:

Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by BATified2023: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2023
elijah101:
You fit carry owner of court go court
then keep quiet
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by elijah101(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Una get power pass us … no doubt … but this time … only this time … una power go fail una
BATified2023:
then keep quiet
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by BATified2023: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2023
elijah101:
Una get power pass us … no doubt … but this time … only this time … una power go fail una
let’s wait till then
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by DenreleDave(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2

I don insult person again oo shey u no go report me grin grin grin grin

My dowg
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Smartjob1(f): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

Are you so dull like this? How many times have u brought tinubu family into the picture.. So why are u pained dt Peter obi own too don enter?

We never even start, ur vp Datti don dey shed tears... If we start with ipob Igbo project called obi, he will shed bloods grin
Don't worry your brainless skull. 25th of Feb is just few days away. I sincerely hope that you or any of your tribalistic bigots won't harm yourselves.

And by the way, why haven't you started already?
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Smartjob1(f): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
u My father is very stupid for having me as a son
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by DlegendofGarden(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Tell Obi the truth and stop receiving him. You have to dishout something to the hungry mases before you can win election. Lets call a spade a spade
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by bewla(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Xscape1993:
Yes ooo. Better than the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord....
Is that why egbon relocate to Abuja and no pay his landlord in Lagos

Aye ni ka
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Obitroy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2023
I love this man the world,Nigerians is behind OBI if any of does criminals win know it's a SCAM
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Cromagnon: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Danisaint112:

Peter Obi was already a billionaire before he became Governor of Anambra state unlike your Agbado master who Lagos State made. Get the point and stop spewing trash.
so? Many thieves were billionaires before getting into govt and stealing more. Did he transform a Ambra.?but tribalism won't let you see front
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Danisaint112(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Cromagnon:
so? Many thieves were billionaires before getting into govt and stealing more. Did he transform a Ambra.?but tribalism won't let you see front

The way some of you who are not Igbos or even from Anambra State speak baffles me a lot. If we check well you haven't even been to Anambra state.

We Igbos who know the conditions of Anambra state before Peter Obi came would vote him with our full chest. Rest before you get heart attack.

Neck pressing is in stock for tomorrow. Reserve your strength for tomorrow before you kolo finish. Obi will be your president in Jesus name.
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
BATified2023:
same way anambra money was safe in his teenage daughters account?

Urchins are indeed ignorant and proudly senseless...grin grin grin

Peter Obi did not disclose the below statement on Channels TV:

“There is no history in this country where any governor, past or present, left a dollar in the account of any state government. This man, Peter Obi left $156bn in three banks, and on the day of his handover, he invited the Managing Directors of those three banks to be present at the handover”. - Mr Joe-Martins Uzodike

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/09/26/peter-obi-left-156bn-for-successor-says-uzodike/

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate I8Xtians PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka LeoDeKing Ayamed seunmsg fake sarrki TheChameleon OsunOriginal ATLIEN2027 Moh247 KingKO22 ItsTutsi Zulum500 ASAPFERG yarimo JAMO84 JoshTim TheNiceGuy KingKO22 drlateef Pakute Adaisback LegendHero Banbutton Thinkam ipobarecriminals Officialgarri Cromagnon BATified2023 grin grin grin
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by Cromagnon: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Danisaint112:

The way some of you who are not Igbos or even from Anambra State speak baffles me a lot. If we check well you haven't even been to Anambra state.
Do igbo ppl go to Lagos bfor they know that seeking in go slow is better than staying in east?
Must you go to America or Canada to know its better than Nigeria?

We Igbos who know the conditions of Anambra state before Peter Obi came would vote him with our full chest. Rest before you get heart attack.
Smh
You will view fire a failure based on tribe na? Continue, it's your right

Neck pressing is in stock for tomorrow. Reserve your strength for tomorrow before you kolo finish. Obi will be your president in Jesus name.

we will see after election day whose neck will break
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by expert234: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
BATified2023:

Can you stake the destiny of your children and youe family on it that Tinubu didn't steal lagos money? grin

May your destiny be ruined if tinubu stole lagos money when he was governor.
Re: Chatham House: I Love Peter Obi's Stinginess - Charly Boy by IfnobeGod20: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2023
BATified2023:
any evidence that tinubu stole money or did drugs?
Whether he did it or not is another ball game but you're aware that Tinubu had been tried on the offences traceable to theft in Nigeria and was docked at CCT in 2011, the link is as below:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/fg-docks-tinubu-on-3-count-charge/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjim_mJuNP8AhUL-6QKHXWaBiIQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0UY3tayTQ2BQfOk4Xvir5j

Tinubu's account was also traced to have received proceeds from drug cartel in USA at the law court. Below is also a link to that case:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://businessday.ng/amp/news/article/u-s-court-judgement-indicts-tinubu-for-drug-trafficking/&ved=2ahUKEwju5LXLuNP8AhWuwAIHHfNQCYYQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1kBjifmwgK1pir9GdjoCkv

You may claim, but he was not convicted and only indicted. If the money was truly his sweat, when he was indicted he should have gone to claim his money a whooping sum of $460,000, even as to clear his name from such derogatory cartel.

But you can never find such court records against the person of Peter Obi or his family members. Except your daily gossip of media trial that have not seen the four walls of the court. That is why I am advising you to take the best route and sue him for using his daughter's account to siphon Anambra's money rather than the daily gossip you guys throw around with no bearing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Umaru Fintiri: Atiku Will Win PDP’s Presidential Ticket / Abia PDP Responsible For Misinformation On My Purported Sack — Alex Otti (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.