Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS (711 Views)

Urticaria/hives/ Inarun Or Inarun Dudu, Total Effective Cure With Herbs / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
If you've been dealing with urticaria or hives,rashes, itching or heat of the body, something is moving constantly inside your body.

There's total cure for it with potent herbs

The herbs I'll concoct or send to you to boil yourself,the specially made herbal soap that you'll drink,use to rub body too..

Another specially made soap, to bath Incase of constant itching,rashes or heat too.

Also herbal gel too for same specific purpose.

All these herbs are to cure any forms of blood infection,hives or urticaria permanently.

Check my signature to reach out to me

1 Like

Re: Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
You'll be glad.... contact me today

For any infections or STDs treatment, STDs flushers,

Premature ejaculation,weak erection, and erectile dysfunction permanent treatment... Also make you last long in bed naturally,one time treatment...

0.8.1.1.4.2.9.9.4.7.4/ 0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5 both on WhatsApp and you can also call for consultation on any health issues...

I'll concoct potent herbs for you, straight from the farm in natural and potent state...
Barks, roots, and effects leaves with other natural ingredients.

How to use them, when to use them,what to eat ,what to stop,the dosage or application I'll let you know.

I'll send to you through bus driver or,DHL or gig logistics here in Nigeria or Abroad..

If you're in abroad it'll be in barks, roots or powdery form and it'll give the desire results...

All you need to follow is my instructions.

Re: Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2023
You'll be glad and also refer people with health issues or challenges...

I reside in Oyo town and I'm assuring you of quality and potent HERBS to tackle any health issues...

Contact me today and call for any complaints or consultation..

Health is wealth

Re: Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2023
Reoccurrence of infections or disease, Genital warts or any skin issues at all contact me, check my signature or profile to chat me on WhatsApp or call me on any of the numbers

You'll be glad
Re: Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2023
Contact me for potent herbs to cure that stubborn hives, Urticaria or narun permanently.

Other stubborn reoccurring or stubborn infections too contact me
Re: Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:44am On Jun 25, 2023
For permanent treatment on this or any health issues, contact me
Re: Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Contact me for permanent solution
Re: Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05
That mild or chronic urticaria or hives (narun dude)herbal permanent treatment contact me

0.8.0.6..6.6.3.4.4.5.5 WhatsApp or call
Re: Urticaria/Hives(Narun),Blood Infections, STDs, Rashes, Itching POTENT HERBS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:08am On Apr 20
Contact me either mild or chronic narun, urticaria,there's herbs to cure it.

Narun dudu herbal cure

Contact me

(1) (Reply)

6 Spiritual Benefits Of Cloves | Clove Bath & How To Use / 5 Myths Surrounding Acne / Home Made Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.