Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya (6811 Views)

DSS Does Not Disobey Court Orders - Dr Peter Afunanya / The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya / Peter Afunanya: Abimbola, I Know What The DSS Really Really Does And Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by chisomkachy: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
CBN, NOT INVADED BY DSS

The attention of the Department of State Services (DSS) has been drawn to the false news making the round that its operatives invaded the Central Bank of Nigeria and arrested its Governor, today 16/1/23. This is fake news and quite misleading.

Peter Afunanya PhD, fsi
Public Relations Officer
Department of State Services
National Headquarters
Abuja
16th January, 2023

https://ait.live/just-in-dss-denies-invasion-of-cbn-headquarters/

2 Shares

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by Naijanascam: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by God1000(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
DSS will never admit the obvious

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is just to divert public attention and outcry. We must know the governor's whereabout before we believe your claim

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by Fibonacci88: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Can this country even survive till May 29 when obi takes over? The recklessness in this course is something that leaves more to be desired.

1 Like

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Alright
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by ndukwejoe(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ok let Emefiele say his own

1 Like

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by Toneypen247(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hmmn undecided
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by FactBoyz: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2023
embarassed
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by Unruly7(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Where is Emefele first

3 Likes

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by flejnr2(f): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2023
I don’t see why people are defending emefiele here, seriously I am obidient but want that thief called emefiele to be arrested , that guy has ripped us all , if he is innocent why running ? And you all should know that mr president is silent because he is aware and that’s the only way he can remove emefiele as his office has statutory 5years that the president can’t interfere na why the thief Dey run

4 Likes

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by Obidient4life3: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2023
I laugh at people who think DSS can do anything stupid. Until they get Emefiele locked up, nobody will do nattin!

1 Like

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by Dadaboy: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2023
joke of a country
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by flejnr2(f): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
This is just to divert public attention and outcry. We must know the governor's whereabout before we believe your claim
The governor is hiding in USA what else do you want to know
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by NaijaCover(m): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2023
Cha E
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by DrBlack(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2023
flejnr2:
I don’t see why people are defending emefiele here, seriously I am obidient but want that thief called emefiele to be arrested , that guy has ripped us all , if he is innocent why running ? And you all should know that mr president is silent because he is aware and that’s the only way he can remove emefiele as his office has statutory 5years that the president can’t interfere na why the thief Dey run
the president can remove the CBN governor based on 2/3 support from the senate.
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by zedegit: 6:40am On Jan 17, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://ait.live/just-in-dss-denies-invasion-of-cbn-headquarters/

You dey jonse?
Call your ss3 boys to order. They too dey do do, dey jump jump. Dey shake shake waist.

1 Like

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by HardMirror(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2023
flejnr2:
tell them o
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by FunkeAyorinde: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2023
cool
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by depure(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Nigeria with drama
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Ok
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by Lemmy123(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2023
Emefiele's incompetence has gotten to the point where arrest is the only thing to keep him in check??

Wow, I guess he scaled up in incompetence then, because we've been managing his level 04 incompetence ever since

2 Likes

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by tunwumi: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2023
We know them
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by iHateFraudsters: 7:02am On Jan 17, 2023
If you believe the DSS can just waltz into CBN governors office and take over it, then you need your head checked.

You think CBN is just some tabloid newspaper that can be raided?

1 Like

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by oyichi: 7:05am On Jan 17, 2023
what did he do in the first place? bihari approved every moves he made, all this dss and cbn governor this and that are all fake news from Yoruba moslems, buhari controls our forces, they can't arrest emefiele without his approval, he is doing the biding of the president and the cabals

1 Like

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by oyichi: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2023
DrBlack:
the president can remove the CBN governor based on 2/3 support from the senate.
remove emefiele that is working for him to achieve his aim, buhari is rolling out policies that will cripple tinubu's chance of winning since the apc primary election, anybody that thinks that adamu just came to announce lawan as apc concensus candidate without the approval of buhari is mad
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by mytime24(f): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2023
Yawn,
Anything this apc govt deny is d opposite.

Meaning is true
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by BreakingNews21: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2023
So Sahara Reporters told another big fat lie yesterday?
I wasn't fooled by all their fancy grammar and big English. cheesy
Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by JoeNL22(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Obi

Re: CBN, Not Invaded By SSS - Peter Afunanya by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2023
flejnr2:

The governor is hiding in USA what else do you want to know

Then he must hid well, no shifting of ground on all policies already made till elections are over

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old School Materials / I Am Now In Bourdillon Street, Dino Melaye Challenges Tinubu(Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Two For Alleged $115m Alison-madueke Largesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.