Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) (1043 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / 3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Omeyele Sowore Is Not Yoruba But Ijaw From Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
We forgive you guys wholeheartedly for the hate speeches

2 Likes

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
More

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by yarimo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
IPOB miscreants without PVC claiming Yoruba I laughed in ijaw language mimimimimi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by KingKO22: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
How I wish the useless Omoale Yoruba that are rooting for IPOB commandant can see all these.

Nyamirin no dey hide their hatred and frustration

That's why God give them unknown gunmen as a karma reward for their miserable lives

They are the only black people I pray my family never cross their part.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by derecho(m): 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Okay...more entertainment.
For your info,
OBIdients don move.

Bus travelling now at 250km/hr to Aso Villa.

39 days to go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by dustmalik: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB miscreants without PVC claiming Yoruba I laughed in ijaw language mimimimimi
OP, is just being sarcastic. He's a Jagaban supporter

2 Likes

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by Ritchiee: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Pauldollars:

Ogbeni...But you're still looking for fair complexion Igbo girl to marry now. grin
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria this 2023.
He is a man gifted with the midas touch.
God is the Omnipotent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by TheSameGuy(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Children raised and fed with HATE

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by MonthlySalary: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Pauldollars:

Ogbeni...But you're still looking for fair complexion Igbo girl to marry now. grin

Naa una be the reason why Caro white scarce for market

1 Like

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by Adaisback(f): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Yorubas are the king's and queens of hate speech and bile words. Infact, an average Yoruba mothers especially Yoruba Muslim mothers dishes out curses to her own children o every blessed day. At every little thing you will hear words like, '
Olosi Omo
Omo ale jati jati
We're Omo
Ode buruku
Oni se orire
Eleri bu
Ko ni da fun o
Yo ba epon baba re
Oni ku re
Ose Ori bi fan u Igbo and lots more,

The children grew up knowing only cursed words and bile words and then at any slight provocation they will face igbos. Every drug pusher is Igbo, during the last xenophobic attack in south Africa , they were busy mocking igbos until an Igbo man came to the rescue only for us all to see that 70% of the people he rescued and flew back to Nigeria are Yorubas.

The igbos who are descendents of great warriors now decides to fight back and dish it to them fire for fire only for the Yorubas to withdrew back and start blaming the igbos.

You guys brought in Buhari, the Yorubas still suffered it the most. No problem vote in Tinubu, na una go still suffer am. The igbos are a great survivor race, no matter the circumstance, we must survive it. There is a reason why many of us have Dike in our names. Have a great day.

5 Likes

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by SLAP44: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2023
derecho:
Okay...more entertainment.
For your info,
OBIdients don move.

Bus travelling now at 250km/hr to Aso Villa.

39 days to go

6 days to go, no chance for tribal haters.

3 Likes

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2023
It's your franchise, you're entitled to your choice .. one man one vote

1 Like

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by femisplash: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2023
Adaisback:
Yorubas are the king's and queens of hate speech and bile words. Infact, an average Yoruba mothers especially Yoruba Muslim mothers dishes out curses to her own children o every blessed day. At every little thing you will hear words like, '
Olosi Omo
Omo ale jati jati
We're Omo
Ode buruku
Oni se orire
Eleri bu
Ko ni da fun o
Yo ba epon baba re
Oni ku re

The children grew up knowing only cursed words and bile words and then at any slight provocation they will face igbos. Every drug pusher is Igbo, during the last xenophobic attack in south Africa , they were busy mocking igbos until an Igbo man came to the rescue only for us all to see that 70% of the people he rescued and flew back to Nigeria are Yorubas.

The igbos who are descendents of great warriors now decides to fight back and dish it to them fire for fire only for the Yorubas to withdrew back and start blaming the igbos.

You guys brought in Buhari, the Yorubas still suffered it the most. No problem vote in Tinubu, na una go still suffer am. The igbos are a great survivor race, no matter the circumstance, we must survive it. There is a reason why many of us have Dike in our names. Have a great day.
You twist facts and lie shamelessly, little wonder they call you children of hate and bitterness. The criminal nature of an average ibo makes cohabitation extremely difficult with you in foreign land. While ibos perpetrate all kinds of atrocities against the indigenes of host country, Yoruba and other tribes had to bear the consequences. When ibos were found culprit of drugs and trafficking of girls, the indigenes carried out xenophobic attacks on innoncent Nigerians legitimately going about their businesses, paying for the criminality of ibos in SA. When Airpeace landed to ferry them back home, ibos in their numbers ran away to neighbouring countries of Mozambique, Zimbabwe, etc leaving some Yorubas to return home and start afresh. Same in Ghana, Togo, not to mention Asia... una too get problem.

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by Tochi3(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2023
Tribalism will not help APCshit & Thief'nubu's urchins...

The hopelessness of inheriting 15 million votes from the muslim caliphate has made urchins tribalisticalky insane... seeing that their fake muslim Thief'nubu is been used as a bullion van fool. grin grin

All dis useless thread will not help Tribalistic urchins & APCshit...the mind don made up

Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by Pauldollars(m): 8:28am On Feb 19, 2023
Ritchiee:

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria this 2023.
He is a man gifted with the midas touch.
God is the Omnipotent.

Tinubu is unelectable and will not be elected
Know this and have peace

1 Like

Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by Emychina(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2023
Adaisback:
Olosi Omo
Omo ale jati jati
We're Omo
Ode buruku
Oni se orire
Eleri bu
Ko ni da fun o
Yo ba epon baba re
Oni ku re

Are you still single,biko Nne acholum Inu gi🙏🙏🙏🙏. Biko simu yes bikozianu. If I no love and make you happy make I bend. Inshort,welu kiss. Don't mind ndi ezi bida
Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by Adaisback(f): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Emychina:
Are you still single,biko Nne acholum Inu gi🙏🙏🙏🙏. Biko simu yes bikozianu. If I no love and make you happy make I bend. Inshort,welu kiss. Don't mind ndi ezi bida
but you don't just marry someone you don't even know lol cheesy
Re: Actually A Yoruba,but My Vote Is For Peter Omoluabi Obi (pictures) by Ritchiee: 10:18am On Feb 19, 2023
Pauldollars:

Tinubu is unelectable and will not be elected
Know this and have peace
lol
You will cry your eyes out after the 25th of February when Tinubu wins with a landslide.. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Gov. Casts His Vote For LP / Out of 1.2M Voters In Idemili North, Only 47K Vote / What Makes "Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour" An Igbo Man.no Tweets Made Him So.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.