Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,523 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu (1005 Views)

Dangote Refinery Set To Deliver First Fuel In Weeks / Dangote Refinery Set For Production As Crude Supply Hits 6 Million Barrels / Congratulations Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by Kewtt: 12:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Another vision from Tinubu's Lagos State.... Assisting Dangote with the land and support to get this project to fruition

https://youtube.com/shorts/acWrf9kgJ2M?feature=share

Lagos is always on top of business utilisation because of the superb business acumen and lagacy of Tinubu. See how Tinubu and his predecessors encouraged and made sure that the refinery was situated in Lagos by Daannngootee. I cannot just stop admiring the man. Na today. Shame.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by Kewtt: 12:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Pure neck pressing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by Kewtt: 12:25am On Jan 17, 2023
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by Kewtt: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Ipob miscreants don't sleep yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by tollyboy5(m): 12:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Ra
Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Kewtt:
Another vision from Tinubu's Lagos State.... Assisting Dangote with the land and support to get this project to fruition

Lagos is always on top of business utilisation because of the superb business acumen and lagacy of Tinubu. See how Tinubu and his predecessors encouraged and made sure that the refinery was situated in Lagos by Daannngootee. I cannot just stop admiring the man. Na today. Shame.

This urchin goes around trying treally hard to create topics based on tribalism to seem confident that Tinubu stands a chance grin

But typically his cognitive ability can't handle the task of intelligent coherent communication grin

So it ends up typing nonsense no one reads as usual

grin

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by Kewtt: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

This urchin goes around trying treally hard to create topics based on tribalism to seem confident that Tinubu stands a chance grin

But typically his cognitive ability can't handle the task of intelligent coherent communication grin

So it ends up typing nonsense no one reads as usual

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by Hoelujohn: 2:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Kewtt:

My landlord is having house warming ceremony in Lagos next month. Congratulations to Tinubu. He paid for all the materials my landlord used

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by hollandis(f): 3:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Refinery of whose oil ? Lagos oil ?
cheesy
Una eye go clear soon

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by aariwa(m): 3:33am On Jan 17, 2023
If it works that good as it will help Peter Obi deliver democracy dividends quicker after swearing in on May 29th as president
Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by oz4real83(m): 4:35am On Jan 17, 2023
Dangote refinery is always "set for commissioning" every election period and immediately elections are over, they will extend the commissioning date by another two years angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by nnamdi640: 4:37am On Jan 17, 2023
On top of another man's project you are congratulating Thievenubu, honestly Tinubu and supporters are criminals.
Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:16am On Jan 17, 2023
One day all these urchins will claim Tinubu made America what it is today.

Lollz . Thieves. Soon una go steal another person picture say na Tinubu.
Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by bdon123(m): 5:27am On Jan 17, 2023
By their post u shall know them...₦10 per post....make ur money bro ,economy is hard.
Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2023
If you don't want Nigeria to be sanitise, don't vote for Obi because he will break the Mafian circle. Those they system favours are really fighting this; I clearly understand this, is all about our personal interests.

The question is, are those in Nigeria those personal interests have been crushed more than those the system favours?

When I talk about the system, surely it favours me but menh! There's sanity in the air. This is why I won't be rooting for one of the G-5 governor's candidate despite him being an ally in all front and the candidate will further favour me, but the system is dying daily.

Let Nigeria come together to save the system.
Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by fredoooooo: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2023
inspirator1:
If you don't want Nigeria to be sanitise, don't vote for Obi because he will break the Mafian circle. Those they system favours are really fighting this; I clearly understand this, is all about our personal interests.

The question is, are those in Nigeria those personal interests have been crushed more than those the system favours?

When I talk about the system, surely it favours me but menh! There's sanity in the air. This is why I won't be rooting for one of the G-5 governor's candidate despite him being an ally in all front and the candidate will further favour me, but the system is dying daily.

Let Nigeria come together to save the system.
Obi is part of the old system...

Re: Dangote Refinery Set For Commissioning. Congratulations Bola Tinubu by Zelenskyy(m): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2023
The OP should also congratulate Drugnubu for the growing number of Agberos in Lagos State

Thïefnubu Ūrchins are just too Stupid

(1) (Reply)

Why Villa Hawks Are Against BAT Presidency - Jaafar / Adams Oshiomhhole Humiliated In Edo While Campaigning For Tinubu & APC (Video) / Atiku Beats Tinubu In Yobe By A WIDE Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.