Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. (2065 Views)

Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Speech At Chattam House Yesterday / Adamu Garaba: Peter Obi Struggled To Read Like A Primary School Student / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by plaindealer: 3:37am On Jan 17, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxuM5UyQpEY

It was very painful watching this man read basic English words, he practically struggled to pronounce every word.

I really feel sorry for this man.

what a tragic embarrassment.

SMH..

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:39am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:

It was very painful watching this man read basic English words, he practically struggled to pronounce every word.

SMH..

The touts / urchins Tinubu supporters are at their nonsense propaganda again
grin

Love is organic and can't be bought. Until you urchins understand why MKO won in 1992 , why all tribes , Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba voted for MKO back then, you thugs won't understand why everyone is determined to vote for Peter Obi.

Tinubu stood no chance the moment he decided to contest against Peter Obi

grin grin grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Channel54: 3:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Urchin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Urheadmaster(m): 3:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Urchins suddenly became more restless because of peter obi the incoming president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by LegendHero(m): 3:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Lol. When Asiwaju delivered his spectacular speech using a teleprompter, Obiidiots were everywhere gnashing their teeth.

Now that their 3rd class graduate read from prepared paper (script) and was still incoherent, Obiidiots are nowhere to be found.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Karlovych: 3:42am On Jan 17, 2023
grin As an agbado urchin, I can confirm that our bosses said we won't be paid until we come up with something unusual or bad about Obi's performance at Chatham house.

After hours of intensive search this is all we could come up with just to guarantee our monthly stipend, it will never be well with poverty and urchinism

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by muykem: 3:42am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:

SMH..
Third class in philosophy.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Faber(m): 3:46am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:

SMH..
At 3am you are not sleeping because of Obi, chai,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by plaindealer: 3:48am On Jan 17, 2023
You see when you are used to lying and fooling people with lies, but getting called out with his dubious lies, he can not come up with his own sane and rational original thoughts and ideas.

He said the Siemens power deal is a $2.3 Billion project when in fact it's a $25 Billion project, the man lies effortlessly and hopelessly, he's also very ignorant, he lacks intellectual curiosity, and he won't even read and understand the basics.

Just imagine, the foolish man who wants to fix our power problem but he's ignorant and doesn't even understand the project, the same project he wants to complete even though there's nothing to complete, it's a country-to-country deal with funds and manpower to start and finish on the table and work is going on as we speak.

The useless man went to Egypt to study Siemens solar project but returned to Nigeria to plagiarize the siemens deal that was signed 3 years ago.

The fool must have dozed off and slept in Egypt because he did not learn anything..

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by plaindealer: 3:50am On Jan 17, 2023
muykem:
Third class in philosophy.

I know is not bright, but how hard is it to read and pronounce basic English words?

I think they gave him the inferior degree as an act of charity.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Urheadmaster(m): 3:54am On Jan 17, 2023
Agbado munchers and gibberish are like 5 and 6 tongue

LegendHero:
Lol. When Asiwaju delivered his spectacular speech using a teleprompter, Obiidiots were everywhere gnashing their teeth.

Now that their 3rd class graduate read from prepared paper (script) and was still incoherent, Obiidiots are nowhere to be found.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by plaindealer: 4:01am On Jan 17, 2023
LegendHero:

Good thing they did not let the village man read from a teleprompter because he won't be able to read or pronounce anything.

Abi how hard is it for a grown man to read basic English words in 2023?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by plaindealer: 4:06am On Jan 17, 2023
The olodo had 1 month to prepare, but the dullard still managed to embarrass himself.

How sad..

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Sannisege: 4:12am On Jan 17, 2023
I’m not even concerned about his reading competency but about how he made a mess of the climate change question.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Formularcr7: 4:18am On Jan 17, 2023
3rd class

5 Likes

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by eagleu: 4:25am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:

I know is not bright, but how hard is it to read and pronounce basic English words?

I think they gave him the inferior degree as an act of charity.

Yes, he should have called on the Kaduna midget to answer the first question, Gbaja to take the second, and the women leader to answer about his health problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Ancestortinubu: 4:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Monkey! Did he communicate or not? I hope the moderator called bastard imbecyle urchins to tell them he didn't understand obi? Your English language fluency has made you wealthy and you are hungrily bastard Tinubu supporter seeking for stipends. And in Nigeria who speak good English language know book. Dumb skull roaches

SMH..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:33am On Jan 17, 2023
The man is just an empty IPOB dullard.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Ancestortinubu: 4:36am On Jan 17, 2023
Have you had your agbo concussion tonight? You ororiburuku is conjured in tinubu occult coven in bourdilion. Bastard imbecyle.

quote author=LegendHero post=120105411]Lol. When Asiwaju delivered his spectacular speech using a teleprompter, Obiidiots were everywhere gnashing their teeth.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Oladelepsy001(m): 4:38am On Jan 17, 2023
The reason many unbiased people felt he's not fit enough for the job (president) he's fighting for, is simply because he's the least intelligent and least qualified among the major presidential contestants ..
*The one people call Agbado has strong 2.1 from University of Chicago, equivalent to first class here in Nigeria.
* Atiku Abubakar is a master's degree holder, from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK.
* Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is a PHD holder of an Engineering course in Sharda university, India..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Ancestortinubu: 4:40am On Jan 17, 2023
To bastard urchins who speak fluent English language know book. That's why their grand ancestor amode yekini alias jegadrug tinubu had a shameful outing at same Chatham house when he couldn't answer simple question.

1 Like

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by ipobarecriminals: 4:44am On Jan 17, 2023
sad grin cheesy cheesy grin confused online President cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by plaindealer: 4:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Ancestortinubu:
To bastard urchins who speak fluent English language know book. That's why their grand ancestor amode yekini alias jegadrug tinubu had a shameful outing at same Chatham house when he couldn't answer simple question.

Pandora ipob village elementary school didn't help you, just another olodo like Pandora himself.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by plaindealer: 4:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
The reason many unbiased people felt he's not fit enough for the job (president) he's fighting for, is simply because he's the least intelligent and least qualified among the major presidential contestants ..
*The one people call Agbado has strong 2.1 from University of Chicago, equivalent to first class here in Nigeria.
* Atiku Abubakar is a master's degree holder, from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, UK.
* Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is a PHD holder of an Engineering course in Sharda university, India..
Well said .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by ipobarecriminals: 4:48am On Jan 17, 2023
sad He for kuku talk In igbo dialect make somebody help am translate am.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by ipobarecriminals: 5:00am On Jan 17, 2023
grin
cheesy
Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Make I bend if I watch that video. I have made it a point of duty to skip every video of the Pandora man that comes my way because I see no substance in whatever he says. His voice alone that sounds like someone that just smoked weed self no go fit allow me listen to him. God forbid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by plaindealer: 5:06am On Jan 17, 2023
The dragging don start..

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by AcuraZDX: 5:06am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Make I bend if I watch that video. I have made it a point of duty to skip every video of the Pandora man that comes my way because I see no substance in whatever he says. His voice alone that sounds like someone that just smoked weed self no go fit allow me listen to him. God forbid

Na you Sabi.

If you like drink sniper, that's also your business. No one actually cares

1 Like

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by AcuraZDX: 5:08am On Jan 17, 2023
plaindealer:
The dragging don start..

grin

Which dragging?

You be Mûmu?

A thousand of you Urchins are worthless.

I know how pained you are. Buy try to catch some sleep.

At 3am, instead of having a nice night rest, Obi, the nightmare of Tinubu and his minions was at work.

Nobody sees you guys, if you finish ranting, go and kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by AcuraZDX: 5:09am On Jan 17, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad He for kuku talk igbo dialect make somebody help am translate am.

Atleast it is not Balubluu or Gazell gagaraga

2 Likes

Re: Chattam House Embarassment: Peter Obi Cannot Read Like An Adult. Video. by AcuraZDX: 5:09am On Jan 17, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin cheesy cheesy grin confused online President cool

And yet you can't stay a day without being pressed to death by his name

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#iwillnotvotebat Is Trending On Twitter / My Observations As I Cast My Vote Here In Lokoja / Nobody Has More Rights In Lagos Or SW Than Anyone Else From Any Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.