Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' (34337 Views)

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by 123readygo: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Naira20: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2023
No human is God... Period
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2023
In times of War, deal with your aggressors and wipe away your enemies!
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by theophorus(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2023
When person don Belle full na wetin him no need he go dey find.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Greatechng(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2023
King of the north
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Pickmycall: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2023
Empty threat

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Chetas81(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2023
BUT AFRICAN REMAIN UNKNOWN WHEN COMES TO DEVELOPMENT
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by icyyy69: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2023
A third world war would be an end of the world... If Hitler had been patience he would have won the second world war... But he wasn't... The third would war would clear the earth I swear... Russia has nuclear, USA has nuclear... Israel is building a nuclear weapon... I think china has... Plus other countries too this is crazy....
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by viodemus: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2023
audio weapon. E dun dey since. it has already been decoded.
Na their coast wey their mumu weapon go get the actual experiment. Make dem misbehave, dem go see wonders against them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2023
LogicBomb8:
This guys actually get budget for weapons and new amunitions but our own na to thief the small money wey china lend us and remain defenceless against terror
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Chetas81(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
Hmm, I dreamt of a barbaric apocalyptic war last night
God Abeggoo coz my dreams dey always come true
the Nigeria citizens never dreamed for good if no be masquerade e go be something else
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by akinmusi(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Men do men
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Adakintroy: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Forget it. The world is never reaching that end
Showing teeth and claws is what wild thing Do but they avoid confrontations with equals. No one want that fight.

Plus if I were you all i would stop worry about Russia Germany or China. I will keep my eyes firmly on america alone.

If when the world was at marchin guns tanks fighter jets and sub marine they were already at nuclear, I would would worry what level they are now ..now that the rest are at nuclear.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by 007Marvel(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2023
FarmTech:

Dont pray for evil US to defeat Russia. US is very evil - sexual pervations.

And you would prefer totalitarian and authoritarian Russia or China. Man you are not enlightened! Those two countries are the greatest threat to human rights and civilization. Just dey play. Go do a proper research on The united States, China and Russia. Then you'll be happy America exists.

2 Likes

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Enddy50ty(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
War merchant Putin,

in preparing for peace, prepare for war

More like merchant of death. Putin has lost it all in reality, he now wants to use fear and treats.. as propaganda tools.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by 007Marvel(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2023
Be thankful the united States exists! totalitarian and authoritarian Russia and China would have shown you people what true shege is! No just dey shout out of inherited hate! Go do your findings! Freedom in china is costly! Almost everything is monitored and censored. Same in Russia but a little less.

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by sircatherine45(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2023
icyyy69:
A third world war would be an end of the world... If Hitler had been patience he would have won the second world war... But he wasn't... The third would war would clear the earth I swear... Russia has nuclear, USA has nuclear... Israel is building a nuclear weapon... I think china has... Plus other countries too this is crazy....

Israel has
China has
India has
South Africa has
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by EmmyDJourno: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Chetas81:
the Nigeria citizens never dreamed for good if no be masquerade e go be something else

You heard one dream, then generalized, you don chop since yesterday like this coz be like your brain need glucose angry
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Goodoldays(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Dabronze:
Sometimes you have to display how dangerous you are so that your enemy will know who is dealing with

Russian showing off weapon and Britain keeping quiet about it make Russia more nervous

2 Likes

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by AmazingELixir: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2023
undecided

Useless western countries trying to bring our good God creation to armageddon even before The great Architect sanctions it.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by occfx: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2023
rickpat:
this people like wahala pass food

The kind money and energy been wasted on killings is horrible.

Buhari alone spent $1B on killings, I can imagine how much Russia has spent. What is so difficult in peace?
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Abuventure: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2023
infofta:
Empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Same thing Japan did in 1945 until they were humbled.

The next US strategic weapon will be tested in Russia
dude don't even know that US is afraid of Russia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Zane2point4(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Poseidon That hellish character

So after causing the unprovoked tsunami, then what

I hope he can live in this world alone!

Misplaced priority

Him just dey fight himself mtcheeeeew
Why i like the western nations and usa in particular is that the hardly make noise or even threaten or even speak,congress fit even react if the president does that sef!

My cousin works in usa army,he snaps and shows me some of Americans sophisticated shits on whatsapp!
Very brand new and mint,asin ,deadly weapons o,brand new targetting pods for awacs system,asin eeh u go shake!

2 Likes

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by occfx: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Most of these weapons would never be used.
They only serve for deterrence and show off (pride)
God himself would wipe out the earth and create a new heaven and earth

Na the destruction dey come so, it's already programmed to happen. Human beings destroyed itself the day it acquired wisdom through Satan and Eve. Nuclear and more deadly weapons will wipe out the earth and the new species of human beings will not be so intelligent to destroy itself.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Abujahouseman: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Humans are the end of the world
not even robots sef
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Zane2point4(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2023
owobokiri:
Few days ago, It took one Zelenssky and Ukraine about 6 harrowing hours to understand that they were unable to detect a barrage of Russian missiles that hit different critical infrastructure across Ukraine, ostensibly because the missiles in question were hypersonic missiles (pls Google that to tighten your anuses). Essentially, there is nothing in both Ukraine and NATO inventory that can detect or stop these missiles that move Upto 3 kilometers a second!!!
Make una dey play..

Patriot missiles system and other air defense arent in those areas,they’re still lacking!

Patriot systems can knock off those missiles of the grid point,immediately the radar sees them,or leave them if they’re targeting less economic areas!

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by bencr7: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2023
007Marvel:

And you would prefer totalitarian and authoritarian Russia or China. Man you are not enlightened! Those two countries are the greatest threat to human rights and civilization. Just dey play. Go do a proper research on The united States, China and Russia. Then you'll be happy America exists.
don't mind that one,I still prefer America that have d best democracy in d world than both country that have one leader that detector is their blood,that no one can question and criticize them or have right to protest against them.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by SeriouslySense(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2023
I will put my hope alone in God. Man makes Plans but its all futile, My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth, he will not fail, signs of the end time Jesus must be very close, save us God

1 Like

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by toffyz(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2023
infofta:
Empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
Same thing Japan did in 1945 until they were humbled.

The next US strategic weapon will be tested in Russia

Lol, if US get 2 heads make dem try ham na
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by AmuDimpka: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2023
Amazing Russia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Memeni(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Wastes! They never produce anything that will better the human life or make it enjoyable. N wonder the United States of America will always be ten times better than them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems / North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.