Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' (34341 Views)

Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Tonga Hit By Tsunami After Underwater Volcano Erupts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Otobong3374(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
owobokiri:

What's going on here!?!?
Useless Maggot What Are U Saying?
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Otobong3374(m): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
FarmTech:

That's what I'm saying. Without NATO's help the war would have been over long time ago. And mind u, NATO is giving them both weapons and intelligence. Plus foreign fighters are joining Ukraine.
If NATO dares attack Russia, there will be nuclear war. China and North Korea will join Russia and I tell you, US will loose her world power status when it is over.
My Dear, 71 Countries Are In Support Of This War, Okay? Do U Know How Many Aid Is About To Enter Ukraine?? Russia Is Just Making Bla Bla Bla Noise Without Action. Putin Know It Very That He Won't Win This War Because Ukrainians Are Ready To Fight Till The End Of This War. NATO Countries Are Not Looking For Third World War Because They Know It Very Well That Third World War Will Be War Of Armaggedon Which Will Affect The Whole Globe. If Russia Need Third World War They Should Fire Missile Into America City Let Me See What Is Going To Happen.
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Masterviolence(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mrtaye:

Lolz it's very obvious and glaring.... will Nigeria attack Ghana with a flimsy excuse of fraternizing with a perceived enemy of Nigeria...then Nigeria as the giant of Africa attacks Ghana without any backlash from the international community? The answer is embedded therein
So you think Russia woke up on the 24 of February and attacked Kiev with no reason.
You need to educate yourself concerning this war, you need to know why Russia choose to go into Ukraine with tanks rather than diplomacy.

3 Likes

Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Tiopii: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Masterviolence:
The fact is that I can't blame Russia for arming themselves with these type of weapons. The war in Ukraine has shown that Russia has a lot of enemies.

If they're not provoked or threaten they wouldn't use it on any country

All these nuclear weapons are mainly for deterrence hence they're showing it off.

Russia attacked Ukraine and cos they are being repelled, they have a lot of enemies🤣🤣
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Mrtaye: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Masterviolence:

So you think Russia woke up on the 24 of February and attacked Kiev with no reason.
You need to educate yourself concerning this war, you need to know why Russia choose to go into Ukraine with tanks rather than diplomacy.
What's the reason now ,did Ukraine attack Russia?l was there a terrorist act committed by Ukraine on russian territory?no,so why are you justifying nonsense
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Masterviolence(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mrtaye:

What's the reason now ,did Ukraine attack Russia?l was there a terrorist act committed by Ukraine on russian territory?no,so why are you justifying nonsense
To end this aimlessly argument watch this and be free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TjeW5pPHg0
Re: Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' by Mrtaye: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2023
Masterviolence:

To end this aimlessly argument watch this and be free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TjeW5pPHg0
Lolz what's my business with a useless tyrannical and despotic video naaa I wouldn't waste my data on that....I have said the truthful fact russia erred by the senseless killings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems / North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.