Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Salary Structure For BET Naija - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Structure For BET Naija (23636 Views)

Salary Structure For Nigerian Fire Service / What Is The Salary Structure For SSCE Holders In FRSC? / NDLEA Salary Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Structure For BET Naija by Leemekzy: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
DaveHarry:
U av said it all. Dat virtual is a gold mine to every bet cashier.
True.
Re: Salary Structure For BET Naija by NrwCrown0217(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
I work at a Bet9ja shop and can tel you that if you wise and smart you would make over 50k mnthly, its based on how you relate with customers... Dont try to be friends or smile with them!!! Because they will end up owing you... Dont let them cheat you, you would need to be fast in playing games and in calculations too, because you would have to deal with multiple peole at the same time... One advice dont get high or do drugs before going to work, it may lead you fighting with customers and you would be left enough short.

1 Like

Re: Salary Structure For BET Naija by StrongAlphMale: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Damsyjay:
bro can you swear with your life that all you have been saying is true....because I'm a bet9ja cashier and every bet9ja workers that I know do go to off..from Monday to Friday..except weekends....and their salary may be small..but the daily commission is not something you can joke with..maybe you should go to any bet9ja shop that you know

For the fact yours is different. Bros others ain't.

It depends on the manager and how Big the shop is , hence the reason they have more workers and go for days off.
Re: Salary Structure For BET Naija by StrongAlphMale: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pwhitelaw:
..If you care to know I'm a directive staff and my take home after all deduction is far better than that of a banker.Apart from the juicy bonus you go still see money chop and transport yourself to and fro...Don't talk based on mere assumption about what you don't know.

Bank na work? Female Bankers wey be olosho and hookup girls on a low key?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Quit This Job And Return Home? / Yoruba & Hausa Teachers Needed In United States Colleges & Universities / N-Power Enters Assessment Phase: Press Statement From Office Of Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.