Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,174 members, 7,860,222 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu (2297 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down for Bola Tinubu

APC has nothing to offer Nigerians but suffering. That's why we will vote for Peter Obi
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by garfield1: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
I reside very close to the stadium and most people here don’t give a sh*t abt the rally

They dont also give a shit about atiku or obi.tinubu will clear kwara son

1 Like

Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by Jostoman: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
oyin44:
grin wink

this is a full capacity stadium rally...

Nigerians really love tinubu. ...

where is the crowd? this is a show of shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by Jostoman: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
YeeboMuslim:
ASIWAJU
I've said it already that Tinubu's vote from Kwara will be dragging with Lagos.
We are expecting 100 % of the votes from Kwara state grin grin
where is the crowd, please show us video.
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by oyin44: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
if nah lie, wait till Wednesday for LP campaign in Kaduna

Abi o thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
thieds ieds a full throughput stadium rally
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
Mobilisation fund at work. They even came with Wasiu and a battalion of singers. In fact, more than 60% of the crowd faced Wasiu Ayinde's podium. wink
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by SaiOba: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Oga, Can you pls STFU.. Tinubu bla bla from Kwara, bla bla with Lagos State. Why NOT his Votes from Osun State?
I guess Tinubu is now from Kwara.. This election go shock Nigerians.
YeeboMuslim:
ASIWAJU
I've said it already that Tinubu's vote from Kwara will be dragging with Lagos.
We are expecting 100 % of the votes from Kwara state grin grin
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by SIONKPO1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Nigerians ehhh,most people are confused.
This same party made life a Living Hell on Earth and some so called youths are still campaigning for them;
*No Jobs
*Insecurity
*Nepotism.
*High cost of Goods
*High cost of Transportation
*Herders destroying crops
*Corruption
*School fees at an unprecedented 200℅increase
Ask yourself;
*BAT said he built Lagos why is Lagos the dirties and unhealthiest place to Live
*He built Lagos,but he forgot that Lagos was the Capital of Nigeria for decades and the British colonial masters did a wonderful jobs
*He said that he will harness Agberos,why hasn't he done that in Lag
*He said he built Lagos but receives all his medical treatment In France
*He said he built Lagos but there was no single standard sporting facilities there when he was Governor for 8years
*He said he built Lagos,Let him name Sports clubs that are fully owned by the government like Kano-Pillars sports club
*He built Lagos but the Transport sector was a complete mess
*He built Lagos,can he account for the billions he received as Tax
*Shettima which most APC members from the south knows that he is a sympathetic Boko-haram supporter
*BAT is a generous man but he isn't capable of managing the affairs of Nigeria
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jones4190:
so Kwara refuse to enter the bag of ipob online mop

They are mostly Yoruba Muslims.

Yoruba Muslims hates Christians far more than Taliabans of Afghanistan and Hezbollah joined together.

Peter Obi will get more votes in Ogun, than he would get in Kwara and Kogi.

Those fake Muslims dey carry Islam for head pass Sultan of Sokoto and core Northerners.
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
I reside very close to the stadium and most people here don’t give a sh*t abt the rally
Pele, the rally is not holding in the stadium, not even close to that place.

The venue is metropolitan square not stadium.

You must be kidding to suggest that Tinubu isn't revered in Ilorin and Kwara in general. Kwara is only politically a northern state, it is part and parcel of Yoruba land. Only Kwara north is not socio-culturally a part of south western Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by Qardinalcaptain: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Pele, the rally is not holding in the stadium, not even close to that place.

The venue is metropolitan square not stadium.

You must be kidding to suggest that Tinubu isn't revered in Ilorin and Kwara in general. Kwara is only politically a northern state, it is part and parcel of Yoruba land. Only Kwara north is not socio-culturally a part of south western Nigeria.
idiot ..pls tell me where u reside in kwara
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
DSC7:

You don't based in Ilorin neither have you lived there.... Forget the mammoth crowds the state is not sure for Tinupoo.....
The state is for BAT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
SenatePresdo:

They are mostly Yoruba Muslims.

Yoruba Muslims hates Christians far more than Taliabans of Afghanistan and Hezbollah joined together.

Peter Obi will get more votes in Ogun, than he would get in Kwara and Kogi.

Those fake Muslims dey carry Islam for head pass Sultan of Sokoto and core Northerners.
But tinubu married a pastor and saraki too marry a Christian but tell me one Igbo politician that marry a Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by Zulum500: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
quickberry:
Prince of Aba a.k.a Princeoflagos, where art thou? cheesy

That boy na goat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jones4190:

But tinubu married a pastor and saraki too marry a Christian but tell me one Igbo politician that marry a Muslim

These are seasoned politicians, they don't care about tribe or religion.

We don't have Muslim population, the SE has the least amount of Muslims in the whole of Africa.

As a matter of fact, I have stayed in the East for over decades, I don't know any, or have I ever met an Igbo Muslim.
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
idiot ..pls tell me where u reside in kwara
You're a fool for calling your father idiot.

Senseless son of nobody ...mchew
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by Qardinalcaptain: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2023
DesignMaestro:
You're a fool for calling your father idiot.

Senselessness son of nobody ...mchew
lol..no wonder they call u guys urchins
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
lol..no wonder they call me urchin
Yeah, that's your name for being such a rude kid.
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by Qardinalcaptain: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Yeah, that's your name for being such a rude kid.
hmmm..i need to know how much u paid seun to get my post edited but now i know how shitty nairaland is..
Re: Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin so you're this dumb and you called someone an idiot
Qardinalcaptain:
hmmm..i need to know how much u paid seun to get my post edited but now i know how shitty nairaland is..

(1) (2) (Reply)

If APC Wins And Christians Are Wiped Out, Nobody Will Care. / Kano Cleric, Who Preached Violence During Election, Gets Appointment / No Man’s Land: Rhodes Vivour Cautions Obasa Against Divisive Laws

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.