Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Lady Who Chose To Get Married Instead Of Continuing Her Education Regrets Action - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Who Chose To Get Married Instead Of Continuing Her Education Regrets Action (279 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Musah Mufeedah, Kogi Lady Painter Who Sponsors Her Education With Her Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Chose To Get Married Instead Of Continuing Her Education Regrets Action by myjohnandrew(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2023
A young woman, Veronica, regrets her decision to have gotten married at the age of 20. In an interview with SVTV Africa on YouTube, she shared that she felt pressured into marrying her late husband and regrets not having pursued her education or had something to do before getting married. She was a housewife and now, unemployed, she finds it difficult to secure a job because of people's misconceptions about her competence and salary demands. Today I look back and I regret my decision. I see some of my mates have completed university and our working but here I am unemployed” Veronica who is currently looking for a job said her quest to land a job has been difficult because people doubt her competence. She said others refuse her mainly because they have the misconception that she will demand a big amount as a salary.

Continue Reading: https://mgadmissioninfo.com.ng/blogpost/a-woman-who-chose-to-get-married-instead-of-continuing-her-education-regrets-her-decision-and-shares-her-story-in-a-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-a9wYj-pJ4

Re: Lady Who Chose To Get Married Instead Of Continuing Her Education Regrets Action by caesymore(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2023
Na to use wetin do others learn be the koko, no be so my Aunty talk that year say Peter , Paul and other disciples no go school so she no go go school, like this her calls are more of nuisance as it is mostly billing.

Make we dey use our head well, suffer today for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Chose To Get Married Instead Of Continuing Her Education Regrets Action by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
She went for what she needed as at that time

No regrets! Start a business

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Dragnet Test / The Importance Of Data Analysis: Key Skills And Tools For Success / How Can I Make Money & Travel The World?…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.