Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? (11802 Views)

Rural Youth Skills Acquisition Program / 2022 FG Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme (RYSA) For Young Nigerian / Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by ZaddyJ: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
captainbangz:
I wanted to apply for the scheme, but was asked to pay 585naira, which seems like a red flag to me.
What confuses my right now, is the scheme was published on Punch papers. What do you all think?
If u are in lagos visit Builders hub vocational training center Ifako
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by muyico(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Raymond0008:
Likely a scam site, federal government has never ask anyone to pay for a program.
they may ask. But base on tax clearance
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by imagrg(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
I hope you are not the scammer?
Gbaebesky:
It is not a scam, it is real, you will have to take the test immediately after payment.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by ITbomb(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Common N500 you cannot use and support Asiwaju?
Even a slice of soaked bread, you will not see
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Shaev7(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
captainbangz:
I wanted to apply for the scheme, but was asked to pay 585naira, which seems like a red flag to me.
What confuses my right now, is the scheme was published on Punch papers. What do you all think?
Yes, I have applied. Is not fake!
You can pay. Please is not fake. But am not campaigning.
Did you not pay for your NYSC posting letter? Is that not same FG programme?

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Godswillboy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
How did you get the Guarantor's form?

Did you not pay for your NYSC posting letter? Is that not same FG programme?[/quote]
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by galaxy2020(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
It's a scam advert
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Shaev7(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Godswillboy:
How did you get the Guarantor's form?

Did you not pay for your NYSC posting letter? Is that not same FG programme?
Pay you will see your guarantors form. Is like Npower.
I have even seen beneficiaries for this scheme.
What you should be afraid of is , since transition of power will take place after this election, will the next administration continue? In all, the scheme is not fake.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by ahmedhassan001: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2023
I got a mail congratulating me for been successful for the program but needed to know how true this program is.

I have tried their phone number on the website on several occasion it goes through but no one picks.

The address on the website, Durumi 1 plot 743 in Abuja seems not to exist. I have been to Durumi phase 1 today and have checked round using Google map but can't find the office. No body can identify that plot.

The whole thing looks fake. Since the onboarding is going to be virtual on September 4, 2021, I will make further enquiry.

Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by liztop2012(f): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
Do u mean 2023 September 4, when did u receive the text?
ahmedhassan001:
I got a mail congratulating me for been successful for the program but needed to know how true this program is.

I have tried their phone number on the website on several occasion it goes through but no one picks.

The address on the website, Durumi 1 plot 743 in Abuja seems not to exist. I have been to Durumi phase 1 today and have checked round using Google map but can't find the office. No body can identify that plot.

The whole thing looks fake. Since the onboarding is going to be virtual on September 4, 2021, I will make further enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by AJCA: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
liztop2012:
Do u mean 2023 September 4, when did u receive the text?

I got same text

It is real and very serious

See their graduation for those in delta state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLWi1brTmQ?si=nsjI2TI_g9TO48aB
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Goodlucknigeria: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2023
It is NOT a scam. You better get ready for the onboarding process.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by NDSMELODY(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
How does the scheme works ?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Exbb: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2023
I tried joining the zoom meeting even before 8:30am and it is saying it has reached a maximum of 100 people. Were you able to Join?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by NDSMELODY(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2023
Exbb:
I tried joining the zoom meeting even before 8:30am and it is saying it has reached a maximum of 100 people. Were you able to Join?
same here bro,,any remedy ?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Goodlucknigeria: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2023
It is sad that an agency of this magnitude will be using FREE zoom that doesn't admit more than 100 participants.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Patbaker(f): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2023
I tried joining by some minutes past 8 and it was already in it maximum participants. And I've been anticipating since.... Please let me know if anyone attended, let's know how it went and what was discussed
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by NDSMELODY(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Patbaker:
I tried joining by some minutes past 8 and it was already in it maximum participants. And I've been anticipating since.... Please let me know if anyone attended, let's know how it went and what was discussed
same here
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by W3xy1(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Goodlucknigeria:
It is sad that an agency of this magnitude will be using FREE zoom that doesn't admit more than 100 participants.
they sent messages to thousands of applicants and they can't admit more than 100. Naija things
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Goodlucknigeria: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2023
You can now connect. Meeting is in progress
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Gpea: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2023
Goodlucknigeria:
I have been in the waiting room for more than 10 mins and it's saying the host is yet to start the meeting
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by W3xy1(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2023
Goodlucknigeria:
send us a screenshot if true
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Patbaker(f): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2023
Goodlucknigeria:

I've also being in the waiting room. If you joined the meeting, what info was passed across??
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by NDSMELODY(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2023
I can't join the meeting, just in the waiting room for like past 10minutes now
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by NDSMELODY(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2023
if you are able to join the meeting, please give us the details of the meeting, I can't join the meeting from my end it is saying "waiting for the host to start a meeting"
Thanks.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by NDSMELODY(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2023
This is the response I got any time I tried to join the meeting.

Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by liztop2012(f): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2023
Same here too.
NDSMELODY:
This is the response I got any time I tried to join the meeting.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by NDSMELODY(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2023
liztop2012:
Same here too.
hope this wouldn't affect us ?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by EstyAB: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Since you were able to connect... Pls what was said in the meeting?

What's the next step pls?

Goodlucknigeria:

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by Exbb: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
I'm a lady not bro.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by liztop2012(f): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Let's keep our fingers crossed
NDSMELODY:
hope this wouldn't affect us ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Would You Advise Going For: A 130k Job In Ibadan Or A 200k Job In Lagos? / Job Recruitment At ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, Ado Ekiti / How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.