Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

A Collection Of Heartwarming Quotes About Oshiomhole That Will Make You Smile - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Collection Of Heartwarming Quotes About Oshiomhole That Will Make You Smile (131 Views)

Tell Oshiomhole That TRADE TEST Is Not An Academic Qualification - Wike / What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) / APC Primaries: Tinubu Ill Informed About Oshiomhole - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Collection Of Heartwarming Quotes About Oshiomhole That Will Make You Smile by oikirodah(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2023
We Miss You Dearly: A Collection Of Heartwarming Quotes About Oshiomhole That Will Make You Smile

The popular song "Celebrate Me" was performed by Patoranking. He emphasised the importance of expressing love and gratitude to one another while we still have the chance.

"Show me love, no go show me python...We be the same for Oluwa kingdom...So me say, Celebrate me, now when I dey alive...Appreciate me, now when I dey alive...No be say when I leave this life...You go dey fake am for my back"

Today, we will share some heartwarming quotes from patriotic Nigerians in honour of Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, former Governor of Edo State and former National Chairman of the APC, on his leadership role, stewardship, human rights record, and electoral campaign for Edo North Senatorial district.

The following, in no particular order, are some complimentary remarks made about the Deputy DG of the APC presidential campaign council that made us smile.

Nosa Ehigie;

"He is the best without contest"

Ehimare Ogb

"When Oshiomhole was Governor, it was a total clean up. So, when he talks, I listen very well. I wish I can vote in your own election... You were better... Esan was better... Irrua was better under your stewardship... I can never forget Usugbenu-Ugbeun road, Ebudin - Uj... Road... More auction to function"
Comr Daniel U Otaru

"Oshiomhole will come out in a landslide, this is a fact that can not be overemphasized."
Choice Omoruyi

"Your good work will always speak for u, that is what is speaking for Adams Oshiomhole today. Oshio-baba all the way "
Evangelist Raphael Jonathan

"Oshobaba is the man of the people, he did a very good job as a governor of Edo state, he touched every areas in Edo state with good jobs.
The good signatures of Oshobaba is in every where in Edo state, I love him and I will always support him, he is the man that brought good government to Edo state, his good work is still speaking for him in Edo state, and I pray he win his Senate seat, up up you will go Oshobaba.
The only governor that have his people in his mind, Abuja direct, God bless you sir."
Lance Momodu Snr Otsemobor

"Party loyalty apart, any time any day, my vote goes to Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, as a person and I will remain his loyalist for the good works he had done for the people and that includes me."
Okpe Victoria Biose

"I will vote for him. he made Okpekpe to have a good road, that our fore father's have been willing to see before their death."

Eboigbodin Saturday

"He transformed my village, IGBANKE ROADs. Today, we named those roads as OSHIOMHOLE WAY, go and verify."
Idris Waheed Alooma

"It’s indeed good to be good to your people. The first woman said he’s a good man he has worked so much for the Akoko Edo people not to talk about every part in the state he served before.
The next woman said I might I have this on me but Adams Oshiomhole is my heart. That’s enough to elect a Leader.
Thank you Incoming Senator you did well Adams Oshiomhole. Akoko Edo is settled already."

We came across some of these comments on Nairaland and Opera.

Charles Idemudia " I wish you can still come back as our Governor oh we really miss you."

Emmanuel Olu Ohis;
"I shed tears when I hear people condemning Oshiomhole, you have just rekindled my glowing spirit.Oshiobabas competent leadership and astronomical development of Edo State continues to be a reference point,, even Obaseki can't match it nowhere"
Engr. Emoh.

"Oshiomhole is the master of development, the builder of men, the hope of the less privilege and the restoral  of the voice of Afemail people."

According to the legendary Patoranking Adams Oshiomhole "YOU BE BIG NAME".

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-miss-you-dearly-a-collection-of-heartwarming-quotes-about-oshiomhole-that-will-make-you-smile/

Source iReporteronline.

Re: A Collection Of Heartwarming Quotes About Oshiomhole That Will Make You Smile by Naira20: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Kikikiki
Actually, I'm laughing at his insincerity.
Oshiomole has been exposed as a thief and wicked man.

Edo people will never fall for his deceits again.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election,aa Is The Solutions To The Problem Of Nigeria. / Rishi Sunak, UK Prime Minister Fined For Seatbelt Offence. / Important Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.