Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me (3169 Views)

Friend On Benefit Has Contacted My Fiancee / I Placed A Curse On My Husband. / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by mrrobz: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iwas living outside of nigeria and I returned back in 2015. I rented a 1 bedroom apartment, in the same compound there was this beautiful girl not my type of woman but she is beautiful tought.
She came to introduced herself and from there we started talking , she uses to come to my place to watch movies. I have dstv, she sometime help me in the kitchen. I noticed that she was coming to me more than I needed her anytime I am home she would come , like I said since she was not my type I took her as a sister.
It happens that one time out of the blue, we had sex, I felt so bad and I apologised to her after. She said it was fine she didn't feel bad about the the sex , she did enjoyed it and she is ready to give me more sex anytime I am ready for it.
I asked her about her boyfriend she said she was happily single and I have told her I will think about that, honestly in the country where I was living before friend on benefits is not unusual and I was into it but I had never imagine that we have ladies in Nigeria who are also into it , her telling me she was ready to give me sex anytime without being in a relationship with her came up as a big shocked to me.
I told her no problem and I had made it clear that I am not her boyfriend and she is not my girlfriend we will be friend on benefits only and no emotional attachment , we will stop the day one of us will find true love which she had agreed.
From 2015 to 2019 we were sleeping together no relationship and I stopped sleeping with her when I met my wife to be, I told her I am in a relationship with someone I love and we have to put an end to it.
I wished her good luck and she wished me the same that was how I put a stop to it. I didn't see her much again until I moved out few months later , I still had her number she also had mine . I could see her on whatsapp changing pictures and status, but I had never chatted her and she didn't chat with me too.
In 2021 my babe traveled out of town, she is studying nursing and out of the blue she (friend on benefit )messaged me on whatsapp asking me how I was doing and we started chatting from there , she told me she was now a youtuber she was having some issue with her laptop if I could let her use mine, I didn't want her to know my new adress but I had to help her because youtube was her source of income , the next morning I sent her my adress around 9am I was off work and expected her to come soon but she came around 7pm with the excuse that she was babysitting her friend child she picked her up late , I said no problem I welcomed her inside.
I gave her my laptop she was in the parlour editing her videos while I was in my room, when I came out the parlour she told me she had seen a photo of me and my babe on my laptop wallpaper she said she was beautiful , I thanked her and went back to the room. I was waiting for her to finshed editing so she can leave because it was getting late but he was still at my house at midnight .
I asked her if she hasn't finished she said no she had few more to go. To cut the long story short we had sex that same night and she has even alow me to have anal sex with her , the sex was wonderful but I still had to remind her I love my babe so much that me and her are only friend on benefit which she agreed.
She said she doesn't mind helping me out while my babe is away and I have agreed t we continued doing it from 2021. Her birthday was last year september I bought her a nice phone for her youtube chanjel even december a laptop for christmas so my own laptop and phone can rest.
My babe and I are getting married on february 25th and I have told the girl on 29th of december that I want to stop having sex with her because my wedding is coming up , and I want to be serious and focus on my wedding and wife to be. She started crying saying that I have wasted her life for 7 years, she had rejected so many men that has come to ask for her hands in marriage because of me . she said she had vowed to do anal sex with the man she loves and she did it with me because she loved me and she expected me to marry her instead of marrying someone else .
I reminded her about the agreement we had we were not into a relationship, I had never promised her marriage she was free to accept those men who came to seek her hands in marriage rejecting them was her own faults it has nothing to do with me , she said no she loved me and were expecting me to love her too. She was so angry at me she cursed me over and over again she said I will never known peace, my marriage will fail and will not hear the cry of a baby in my house which I have rebuked her sent it back to her in 100 folds . But I am still shocked because we were never in a relationship and I had never promised her marriage and I don't know why she cursed me. I know her curses will not work because I didn't make any fake promises to her and I am not the cause of her rejecting men that came to seek for her hand in marriage but I feel bad because this is not the way I expected our friendship to end. I have tried to contact her so we can settle this issue amicably but her number is unreachable and she is not longer staying at her old place and I don't know where she is right now. I don't know what to do and what do you think I should do , advice me please and sorry for the long story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Who do u expect to read dis? undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile,

Nigerian men are Useless..... All of them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Zonefree(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
My babe and I are getting married on february 25th

Unserious couple!

So, na election day una wan wed

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Stawner16(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
What exactly are you scared of ? Her curses? cheesy Bruh, who God has blessed, no man can curse. Your conscience is free since you never made any promises to her. However, you bleeped up allowing her back into your life since you were already in a serious relationship. Some closed doors are not worth re-opening...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Zonefree(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Meanwhile,

All these rants can't bring back your lost body counts.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by ibechris(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Both of u need to come and explain this to us before we can say who is at fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Righteousness2(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Go and make peace with JESUS Christ.
There is nothing like friend with benefit.
You have been frolicking in Fornication and sexual immorality
Sin/inquity come with their consequences.

Sex is much more than just papapapapa.
Go and sincerely Make peace with JESUS Christ.
That is the way to escape the consequences of your Entanglement

5 Likes

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by michlins(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Friends with benefits for seven years. Brother even though you made your position known from day one, you still made a huge mistake of allowing it extend that long. We're humans and one person is bound to catch feelings.

I have no advice for you bro. You brought it upon yourself

6 Likes

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by jaeyking(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Next time try to paragraph or space your story.
No stress our eyes.

First read wetin Righteousness write
Then
Now back to the issue
Only you friends with benefits (it never ends well, this is not Europe or America).
Marriage on Election day.

Anal sex (like what that Bleep who does that? You could as well Bleep a guy).

Cheating on your babe that you want to marry.

And your FWB left you with curses.

You want peace
Confess to your wife to be.
If she forgives you
Move on with your life and leave your FWB (which I doubt you would cause free Puna dey your eyes)

3 Likes

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by nicerod(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin cheesy

Lies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Justkatty(f): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Immediately you got into a relationship, you would have ended up every whatever thing you had with her.... Your head was telling you to face front, but your little man between your legs kept dragging you back and you fell for it.
Abi na only you get laptop? Why didn't you ask her to come pick it up somewhere and when she's done, you meet outside and get your laptop back?
You were not just ready to let go of her, that's the simple truth. and
I don't think she'll relent till she gets someone to replace you.
But just open up to your wife to be, before she hear am outside or person go pour her acid.

Self control solves 99% of so many things.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by PellsKodak: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Meanwhile,

You are wider than this tree

1 Like

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by mrrobz: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Unserious couple!

So, na election day una wan wed

Typing error is on the 28th
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by mrrobz: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Stawner16:
What exactly are you scared of ? Her curses? cheesy Bruh, who God has blessed, no man can curse. Your conscience is free since you never made any promises to her. However, you bleeped up allowing her back into your life since you were already in a serious relationship. Some closed doors are not worth re-opening...

I am not scared of her curses I just want us to settle things amicably she should understand we weren't in any form of relationships. I wasn't her boyfriend everything we did together was for fun nothing was serious and everything has an end. I had moved on and she should also do the same, she can't continue to dwell in the past.
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by UrPapa: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
mrrobz:

Typing error is on the 28th
oshey
Linus Okonkwo
Oniro grin
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by mrrobz: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
jaeyking:
Next time try to paragraph or space your story.
No stress our eyes.

First read wetin Righteousness write
Then
Now back to the issue
Only you friends with benefits (it never ends well, this is not Europe or America).
Marriage on Election day.

Anal sex (like what that Bleep who does that? You could as well Bleep a guy).

Cheating on your babe that you want to marry.

And your FWB left you with curses.

You want peace
Confess to your wife to be.
If she forgives you
Move on with your life and leave your FWB (which I doubt you would cause free Puna dey your eyes)

Ok I will confess to her after the wedding
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Foodqueen(f): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Be happy she didn't get pregnant in the course of your FWB

You for hear ween!!

To picking her calls, and if she sent message to reply. She will get tire and stop.
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by mrrobz: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Righteousness2:
Go and make peace with JESUS Christ.
There is nothing like friend with benefit.
You have been frolicking in Fornication and sexual immorality
Sin/inquity come with their consequences.

Sex is much more than just papapapapa.
Go and sincerely Make peace with JESUS Christ.
That is the way to escape the consequences of your Entanglement

I did on the 31st of december I had vowed to not repeating the same thing again in my life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by mrrobz: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Foodqueen:
Be happy she didn't get pregnant in the course of your FWB

You for hear ween!!

To picking her calls, and if she sent message to reply. She will get tire and stop.

We were using protections , she blocked me
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Houseofglam7(f): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
undecided
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
mrrobz:

Iwas living outside of nigeria and I returned back in 2015. I rented a 1 bedroom apartment, in the same compound there was this beautiful girl not my type of woman but she is beautiful tought.

I want to digress a bit please!

Would you also dig the dry-sh*t- hole of a man since you did it with your FWB?

Someone told me on this forum that people are born that way.

Are you born both ways?

1 Like

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Saintmary(f): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lies
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Stawner16(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
mrrobz:

I am not scared of her curses I just want us to settle things amicably she should understand we weren't in any form of relationships. I wasn't her boyfriend everything we did together was for fun nothing was serious and everything has an end. I had moved on and she should also do the same, she can't continue to dwell in the past.

Good, move on
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by rezky(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Meanwhile,

Expect as how., agreement is an agreement., if she wasn't down with it., she shouldn't have go ahead with.

Fine emotions, come into play when she end up falling in love., she should have speak up., and let the guy know she has develop a feeling for him. Probably it wouldn't have end this way. Her silence cause her this pain not the guy.

To your last sentence., so far you get brothers and a father..., it's a case of "T'aba nii ka s'oko s'oja.....?
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by Flora2Sweet: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
You cheated

1 Like

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by rooftops: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Guy you go wicked o, 7 years friends with benefits. You no even one day ask am if she go marry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by dayleke: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
mrrobz:

We were using protections , she blocked me

How old is she now bro?
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by mrrobz: 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
dayleke:

How old is she now bro?

33 in September

1 Like

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by mrrobz: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
You cheated

Yes I did cheat which I am not proud of it
Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by dayleke: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2023
mrrobz:

33 in September

Chai!!!!
7 yrs?
From 26 to 33?
No woman go dey happy with you for that o.
Even if she dey carry sugar daddy for some time within that period.
The yrs too long bro.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by jahsharon: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
If she brings her worthless pussy again, my Nigga, fucck her.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend On Benefit Placed A Curse On Me by jahsharon: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Meanwhile,

What did your father, brothers and uncles do that make you conclude that they are all useless?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Causes Of Fibroid And The Natural Way Of Shrinking Without Surgery (07065486053) / - / Help! How Do You Remove A Succubus (spirit Wife) From Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.