Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,359 members, 7,850,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi (406 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / With Mr Falana, Debunked Fake News Keeps Coming Back / You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by Afikoo: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi is now a sensation. Major international television are scrambling to talk about him.

Watch Moment France 24 Debunked Fake News Against Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGjp4BjBKcg

3 Likes

Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by Malory: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu is really fighting dirty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by slivertongue: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obi is the man of the moment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by tuborme: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
No propaganda is holding us down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Even Tinubu knows Obi is more qualified than him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
I call on all Nigerians to unite our efforts in the journey of taking back our nation from the cold hands of corruption, insecurity and unproductivity. 2023 is a very critical year that will determine the next direction of our nation.

This nation cannot continue in its all round retrogressive movement in the coming years, as that will result in its total collapse. 2023 is an existential year in the history of our nation. It is a year we all must unite against the continued abuse of our nation's democracy and economy.

The power is in our hands to take back our nation, this year, and make it work. I call on Nigerians to support me in saving our nation. My commitment is securing the country, unifying the nation and moving it from consumption to production.

I call on Nigerians to hold me accountable to my promises for a better nation, when I am elected. I have made a pact with Nigerians and I will not leave any of my promises unfulfilled. Nigerians can hold me accountable by my words of promise.

I wish Nigerians a very productive 2023 and urge everyone to remain law abiding, while contributing to the growth and development of the nation. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1609538061138014209?t=a6byNSNRvaaWg6fzeCAZ_g&s=08

May the Lord be your strength when you are weak, your rest when you are tired, and your support when you are burdened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
"..As the 2023 general elections beckon, Nigerians and people of goodwill should come together and make sure that the APC and its Leadership does not have access to power again.

This clarion call becomes necessary because APC is a Party that is made up of strange bedfellows whose political and economic interests are antithetical to the development of Delta State in particular and Nigeria in general.

The struggle for power, "grab-grab" and if "it is not me, it cannot be another person's mentality" of APC Leaders is what has brought Nigeria on her knees today!

The above analogy properly fits the APC Leaders. They do not hear the hue and cry of the majority of their followers, and Nigerians who are living in abject poverty!

To show their dangerous and embarrassing level of wickedness, they use their political parrots and emissaries of confusion who have sold their souls to mammon to defend the indefensible; even in the face of a threat to peace and existence of Nigerians!
Criminal Mentality Will Not Work Again In Nigeria Reject APC
Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by mycar: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
The world are aligning already
Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
God wants to liberate Nigeria through Peter Obi , we must not allow this popularity to pass us by
Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 5:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
God wants to liberate Nigeria through Peter Obi , we must not allow this popularity to pass us by
Well said sir.Let escalate it.Nigeria must just get it right.
Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
The G.O.A.T of our time
Re: International TV France 24 Debunked Fake News About Peter Obi by Iliveforever(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
They’ll say Peter Obi is IPOB, tomorrow they’ll say he killed IPOB youths and dumped them in Izu river.

Very unstable stupid sets of people

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu Presidential Inauguration free Aso-ebi / Osun State Govt Organizes Valentine For Staffs (see circular) / Thugs Vandalizing Obidient's Cars In Lagos Rally (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.