Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader (36790 Views)

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" / Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport / Presidential Candidates Afenifere Backed In 2015, 2019 Failed — Keyamo Mocks Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by sweetgala(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
We know...

What qualifications does Buhari Have...

Rubbish, school no dey teach sense...

We need someone with Empathy and Real...

Everything no be about Book....

Buhari has the equivalent of a masters degree, this is a man who went to Sandhurst and received documented commendations

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by achimendy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
God1000:
Lol, kwankwaso is so nervous at the mention of Obi

I prefer a honest, competent and upstanding trader to an ethnic bigot.

You're very correct, only ignorant people that doesn't know him will fall for his tricks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by azpekuliar: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Rabiu Kwankwaso is getting jealous because of PhD aboki will use to package suya for one of his potential customer eventually tongue.

Ph.D, Ph. D which ground breaking research e don do cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Ogaga87(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Rabiu Kwankwaso is getting jealous because of PhD aboki will use to package suya for one of his potential customer eventually tongue.

The guy na mumu..

Na trader dey use he prestige play so

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by achimendy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
God1000:

You're very correct.

Only ignorant people will fall for his tricks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Emmyxclusive: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na by PhD? I will always pick someone who ran a successful private sector over a public servant when it comes to Nigerian system. I once watched a Jay Z interview where he was asked how he was able to run a successful multi million dollar business and his reply was"they read a bunch of books, I lived a bunch of life".

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by stano2(m): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Pandev:
grin
Obi that is crafty. He wants to ride his way to the Aso Villa on some people's ignorance. Imagine this pic below and some people still claim that he's the best thing after sliced bread. E be things grin
At he’s better than your candidate
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Teeroyzimma: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
donaldking10:
Mumu trying so hard to use obi trend.
Nobody even noticed he spoke at Chatham house today.
vawulence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by sweetgala(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
mycar:
Phd holder in what? he doesn't even know the humility Obi exhibits by saying that he is a trader. Obi that have passed through many schools. Does kwankwaso know that the number of traders we have in this country is more than the number of Phd holder?

Your last statement is one of our major problems, traders who have turned our country with the aid of their Chinese friends into a consuming mation, importing state subsidized chinese goods into the nation, rather than PhD holder who would develop ideas.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Konjiboii: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Everybody just dey take jab at Obi to demoralize am and he is getting more traction and people onboard. Dem no even see BAT or Atiku as threat
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by CaptainFM1: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wickedfact:

The GCE Cert he tendered grin

Whatever! Let me even shock you...

As per the constitution, you don't need to pass the school cert. You just need to have been educated to that level and it's either Primary or Secondary! So even if you have F9 parallel you've met the constitution requirement as long as you bring forth your F9 parallel certificate! Keep it simple!

The framers of the constitution know that Being a leader has nothing to do with "Education Bugarity"!
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by buhariguy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
BabaCommander:
He clearly doesn't get it.

We need a salesman, a trader who knows what we need to invest in to make the country a profitable entity for all of us.
The presidency does not require a PHd thesis. You are going to sell a new idea to people who will have to buy into it in order to chart a new course for the country.
what does trader knows about investment.
Obi container is about importing rubbish instead of investing for the development of the country.
Tinubu is the best in economy and about investment
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Alpharey: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Starboytwo:
And they say make this man step down for Obi, as what?

Obidients, over to you all. Make una respond to the man.

I say respond, not abuse ooo.

If this man get half of Obis votes let me know. That is if he will not step down before the election
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by JoeNL22(m): 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2023

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Originalsly: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Hmmmm ... a PhD holder .... book worm .... wouldn't have discussions with someone less qualified ... demi god levels .... was in the system for 30 years... 17 as a civil servant... 8 years as governor.... he wasn't a trader.
A trader gets around .... interacts with people from all levels of society ... will be aware of their struggles and what the FG can do to help. Mr PhD here is busy broadcasting that he does not meddle with people below his pedigree and don't even know. He is waving red flags ... we need to pay attention.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by kessdivine4all: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
GeneralPula:
The Olosho wey Dey change location is the most pathetic politician in SE..

May Anambra people never experience such a pathetic leader again..

The Olosho wey your mama dey do take burn you. The dick she receive reset your brain inside her belle wey make you senseless
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by GeneralPula: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
kessdivine4all:

The Olosho wey your mama dey do take burn you. The dick she receive reset your brain inside her belle wey make you senseless

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Mccullum: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nairalander248:
Poster above me is on drugs

Anyways VP is a SAN, getting instructions from Primary 6 graduate. U deserve to be the president sir, but Nigeria will always humble you.

Your Alliance with Peter Obi would have been the best for your and your political career, but then Datti is a trusted and tested man.

Just step down for ObiDatti and we will revive your Political Career Sir.

Meanwhile PreElection is here and Obi is winning from every angle.

It's normal to make yourself glad, meanwhile, Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora can't take third position in February, the real voters are not in social medias.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Onuoha1234(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
PHD na him we go chop.? Vainglorious Nigerian.as is our bane. Countless US citizens rulling the affairs of the world without PH D. Gates Trump Musk , XI just name them ! How about Putin? Why did you not name Peter Obi hoha. Why did you go to Chatam Hou’se? Empty drums make most noise

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by RexTramadol1: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
descarado:
Still so proud. He will eat the humble pie like tinubu.
Tinubu said SE and SS votes are inconsequential. Look at him regurgitating, running helter-skelter for votes from same regions.
Kekekeke

He won’t eat anything, rather Obi will lose and you will see it with your korokoro eyes.
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by 49cents(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
What has Kwankwnaso achieved as a private citizen or even as a civil servant...

CVs without achievement
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Srredkita(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
He just want to trend.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
brainpulse:
"Kwankwaso a PhD holder, former deputy president, former governor, minister of defense should step down and deputize for Obi a former governor and a trader? lol… I am shook!"

Your assertion doesn't go well when you compare a Prof deputizing a senior school certificate Holder.

GEJ deputized someone he has more degree than same applies to others.

The goal is to win elections and not to bring ego into play unless the aim is just to participate in the elections and not winning. There are people who have handled more position but if you bring them into an election in today Nigeria using a new party no one will vote for them.

Obi already has more followership than Kwankwaso, elections isn't about certificate it's about the ability to bring the people into your fold.

Lastly, it is good for everyone to know his strength so that some persons will play God that it is because of my coalition that was why others won the elections.

Kwankwaso should campaign and see how it pans out.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by crowther15(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
God1000:

KwanKwanso calling LP a regional, religious and ethnic party? Shame on him. He told Peter Obi that the Northerners would not vote for Southerners. What a bigot. You went to UK to go and talk about Peter Obi. This shows that PO is the master in this race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by DEWKID(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
GeneralPula:
The Olosho wey Dey change location is the most pathetic politician in SE..

May Anambra people never experience such a pathetic leader again..

Is it against the constitution?
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by kingmaster2009: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu just needs kwakwanso to step down for him....then, you see him winning the election...

.obi is so proud .... pretending to be humble...

Obi is over hyped by his Nyamiri brother....

I was pissed off yesterday when I was the video of obi chaitam house cooked up ...at the background some were anxiously waiting for Omokri and I could also observe that the major local language I was hearing at the background was Yiibo language ...and for me, it speaks volumes....
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by hedonido: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
You have been in "the system" for 30 years and you're proud of it as your unique selling point? Same system that destroyed Nigeria and same system that everyone is trying to get rid of.

Some of these guys are quite stupid and do not have a sensible campaign strategy. Are Nigerians supposed to be proud of you for being a corrupt and incompetent civil servant and politician all your life? You have never been productive in a private capacity and you're coming here to make noise and form superiority to someone who has achieved immense success in self-driven and self activated private enterprise?

Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by judatech: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nairalander248:
Poster above me is on drugs

Anyways VP is a SAN, getting instructions from Primary 6 graduate. U deserve to be the president sir, but Nigeria will always humble you.

Your Alliance with Peter Obi would have been the best for your and your political career, but then Datti is a trusted and tested man.

Just step down for ObiDatti and we will revive your Political Career Sir.

Meanwhile PreElection is here and Obi is winning from every angle.
Which poll is this? I want to vote!
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by Alexbio: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
mycar:
Phd holder in what? he doesn't even know the humility Obi exhibits by saying that he is a trader. Obi that have passed through many schools. Does kwankwaso know that the number of traders we have in this country is more than the number of Phd holder?

If obi is a trader he should be aspiring for minister of trade not presidency grin grin
Nigeria is a business not trading only a business tycoon can manage her not a trader grin
Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by crowther15(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmmm ... a PhD holder .... book worm .... wouldn't have discussions with someone less qualified ... demi god levels .... was in the system for 30 years... 17 as a civil servant... 8 years as governor.... he wasn't a trader.
A trader gets around .... interacts with people from all levels of society ... will be aware of their struggles and what the FG can do to help. Mr PhD here is busy broadcasting that he does not meddle with people below his pedigree and don't even know. He is waving red flags ... we need to pay attention.
You're minding him, someone that won't be able to influence anything. PO's personality will attract investment both in Nigeria and abroad. That is the power he has. Thank God we didn't merge with Him.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
descarado:
Still so proud. He will eat the humble pie like tinubu.
Tinubu said SE and SS votes are inconsequential. Look at him regurgitating, running helter-skelter for votes from same regions.
Kekekeke

Pls how do i get this video?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ogechi Obiano Graduates From Houston, Texas University - Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Escaped Assassination In Kaduna In 2014, 3 Years Ago (Photo) / Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.