Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You (32926 Views)

"Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Intels: Atiku Abubakar No Longer Our Shareholder / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Nemere2020: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Titi Abubakar, the wife of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar has pleaded with the people of Ogun state to vote for her husband so that she can become the first Yoruba woman to occupy the First Lady office.

Mrs Abubakar made the appeal during the PDP’s campaign rally at Ake Palace grounds, in Abeokuta, on Wednesday.

Speaking at PDP’s presidential campaign rally in Ogun State, Titi who spoke in Yoruba language thanked the party’s supporters for supporting Lado (Ladi Adebuti) for the governorship slot in the state and asked the crowd who they’ll vote for in the presidential election, and they replied in chorus, “Ätiku! Atiku!…”

She furthered, “If you vote for Atiku, there will be ease of life. Only Atiku knows the way. He will provide social amenities for you. Atiku has done it before. Atiku worked with Baba Obasanjo.

“Atiku headed the economic team. Atiku will provide jobs for youths and women. Atiku has promised. I also took part. I took back all the girls that were abroad for prostitution and I rehabilitated them.

“No Yoruba woman has had the opportunity to be a first lady. I beg you, men and women, make one of your own to be the first, I promise. I won’t forget you, and you won’t regret this.”

Recall the constitution of Nigeria does not create an office for the country’s first lady or potential first gentleman, the term ‘First Lady’, however, is informally accepted as a title by the wife of the president of Nigeria.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/video-make-me-1st-yoruba-first-lady-atikus-wife-woos-ogun-people/

8 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Urheadmaster(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
tongue

Because of personal selfishness Titi Abubakar, is downgrading the personality of atikulooter tongue

What is first lady

The one Buhari has reduced to the other room tongue

354 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by SmartPolician: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
All these people are just displaying their selfishness (Tinubu, Atiku and Atiku's wife) without considering that we entrusting them with the hopes, dreams and destinies of over 200 million people!

278 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by dedonfranco(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
Can you imagine

251 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Adblg0610: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mrs Ajoke Muhammed, widow of Late General Muritala Muhammed, was the first Yoruba woman to be a First Lady. The second was Mrs Margaret Shonekan, although she was born in Gusau, she is Yoruba.

447 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Racoon(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
Just imagine the joke these no vision politicians and their wives have reduced a serious national decision making like contesting for the presidency into.

211 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Felabrity: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
With your 31 children?
Who want feed them?

You go beg tire

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Felabrity: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Racoon:
Just imagine the joke these no vision politicians and their wives have reduced
nothing dey head
Na beg dem dey beg now

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Iamgrey5(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
See this grandma

Respect yourself ma.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Mindlog: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Comedy central. cheesy

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by bestman09(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Can you imagine what her problem is? She's not even having any plans or bringing anything to the table, and to think that atiku have other wives, ....

14 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Gossipninja: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nothing to offer NIGERIANs again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by potent5(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Desperate people. Indirect Emilokan people. Na wah o.

She is using her husband as special purpose vehicle (SPV) to become First Lady.

And Atiku is using her as SPV to win Yoruba votes. grin

What an SPV combo!

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Ekejoestar(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
In other words, you wants us to vote an SPV thief just simply because you want to answer FESS LADI.

U must be high on some oshogbo weed.

9 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by pol23: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Politics.
Even though I’m voting for Atiku…
This statement is the same thing as divide and rule.
Tinubu wife say she be pastor and nothing is wrong with Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Politicians will look for anything to identify with you.
That’s why when Tinubu go East, he go dress like them.
When Atiku come southwest, He go dress like us.
When Peter Obi go south south, hmHe go dress like them.
They’re looking for anything to identify with you.
Trust politicians at your own peril.

10 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by olisefom: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Greed. Is this why they want to be president?

4 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by BigDawsNet: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Eyha... we need solution.. the election should not be by tribe

6 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by aariwa(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lol she is saying indirectly that she is better than tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Aboguede(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Werree dey disguise grin

4 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Stronghold91: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
ino go better for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Femeto: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin grin Na by that one? This is not about tribe its about competence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by etrange: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lol... the kind of things these people use to campaign though. Ideally, you should keep such things to yourself and hope that your dream materializes into reality.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by 900warriorz: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
You are mad ma cheesy that you think I will put your interest first before that of over 200m Nigerians like myself simply makes you mad

Onyi ala grin Ndi desperado

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by HolyRenegade: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Marketing strategy

SCAM ALERT!!!

UZOMA CHINEDUM IS A SCAMMER AND A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN!
HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE:

UZOMA CHINEDU
WEMA BANK

PHONE NUMBERS:

His Nairaland moniker is Uzomarrr12345

DON'T DO ANY FORM OF BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by irunoko(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
grin

Ashiere.see emotional manipulation.so it's all about you and what you want personally cheesy

Kole mawo goolu.kiwona ma travel Losi Dubai komaganpa falafolo grin

Nkan to Dana wun ole grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Ifakiland(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Adblg0610:
Mrs Ajoke Muhammed, widow of Late General Muritala Muhammed, was the first Yoruba woman to be a First Lady. The second was Mrs Margaret Shonekan, although she was born in Gusau, she is Yoruba.
How is shonekan wife a yoruba? Is she yoruba by birth?

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Ayoolamax: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/video-make-me-1st-yoruba-first-lady-atikus-wife-woos-ogun-people/
shey this one dey ment ni Abi she just want to whine us for south west. Alaye kosi danu jor.

1 Like

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Because YOU want to be first lady (yoro-aboki). This peaple and their power hungry familys are definately playing with our inteligence. Sho'n whine mi ni ?!

2 Likes

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by chiefolododo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
H

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Yankee101: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Murtala Mohammed's wife

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers / President Buhari Is One Of The Major Recipients Of Dasuki Money - Reno Omokri / Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.