Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara (1740 Views)

2023: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Rivers Raises Two Hands Above During Anthem(video) / Tinubu’s Gaffes Result Of Campaign Pressure – APC PCC (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gaffes Again At Chatham House In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by robinsoncrosoe: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 election suffered a gaffe while speaking at his campaign in Ilorin, Kwara State on Tuesday.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that speaking at the rally, Tinubu told the people to remain committed to the APC administration both at the state and national levels.

He said the APC just like it has done in the about eight years of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, has shown that it means well for the country and its citizens, promising to continue with this.

However, the former Lagos State governor made some comments that seemed incoherent.

He said: “I brought electricity company all the way from America, paid for the studies and all the necessary little fundamental things, before you, you, put on sewing machine before you start sewing the cloth,” Tinubu said.

This newspaper reports that some gaffes made by Tinubu have overshadowed his outings.

Critics often question mental and health sturdiness, but the septuagenarian has played down their ‘worries’.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/18/i-brought-electricity-company-all-way-america-apc-presidential-candidate-tinubu-commits&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiFqcz--9H8AhXDO-wKHbD0DdkQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw3fKG_gxi9DU8pKEs5EkQVt

Watch video with link

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Nwaetche(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
I heard that too.

Tinubu has gone completely insane!

What is the relationship between bring an Electricity company and and sowing a cloth!!

Ohh God, please do not allow these agbadorians to goad Nigeria to the land of no-return.

grin grin grin

robinsoncrosoe:
Ahmed Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 election suffered a gaffe while speaking at his campaign in Ilorin, Kwara State on Tuesday.

POLITICS NIGERIA reports that speaking at the rally, Tinubu told the people to remain committed to the APC administration both at the state and national levels.

He said the APC just like it has done in the about eight years of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, has shown that it means well for the country and its citizens, promising to continue with this.

However, the former Lagos State governor made some comments that seemed incoherent.

He said: “I brought electricity company all the way from America, paid for the studies and all the necessary little fundamental things, before you, you, put on sewing machine before you start sewing the cloth,” Tinubu said.

This newspaper reports that some gaffes made by Tinubu have overshadowed his outings.

Critics often question mental and health sturdiness, but the septuagenarian has played down their ‘worries’.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Facehumble(f): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is getting too much.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by rickpat(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
this man and atiku no go go rest sef...these POLITICANS sef..I don't blame People that don't bother voting at all...the other one no fit even read from paper...na wa Sha...another public embarrassment will be the next president of Nigeria...for 8years I no even dey hear wetin buhari dey talk for speech... good luck to them

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by SocialJustice: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is not a gaffe as he was referring to electric sewing machine and it made sense to me.

No need for sensational journalism. Are you even a journalist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by lymelyte(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
No no no cry Nigerians please we all know this man can't handle nigeria..he is senile and fragile. He should rest..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by tony0806: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2023
@OP, wait a little. APC supporters will still come and explain this. Just give them a little time. They're coming

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by DonBenny77(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:
This is not a gaffe as he was referring to electric sewing machine and it made sense to me.

You are a donkey that's why it makes sense to you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Yaribanzaonic: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
See Dem. angry

How electricity generation and sewing machine take relate? Electric sewing Machines have been in existence even before thiefnubuu became a senator.

So what is the correlation between electricity generation and a fvvvvcking sewing machine?

I guess you are the journalist and? You thiefnubuu miscreants are pathetic...spits

SocialJustice:

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Urheadmaster(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Somethings are aren't supposed to be used during rallies because you want people to vote for you tongue
SocialJustice:

Tulubu gaffe is a huge reason why presidency is not meant for him tongue

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by SocialJustice: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
See Dem. angry

How electricity generation and sewing machine take relate? Electric sewing Machines have been in existence even before thiefnubuu became a senator.

So what is the correlation between electricity generation and a fvvvvcking sewing machine?

I guess you are the journalist and? You thiefnubuu miscreants are pathetic...spits

Look at my posts to see who I'm truly supporting. Agbadorians are not wrong when they say Obidients are bullies.

His statement made sense to me because he was referring to electric sewing machines. He said he brought electricity to power industries indirectly, he put it poorly but there was no gaffe there.
Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by SocialJustice: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2023
DonBenny77:

It is clear for an observer to clearly see who the donkey is between us.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Honjoshy4u: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:

Oga, tell him to speak in clear terms so that sane people like us will understand. No be only fo.ols go de always know and interprete wetin the drug criminal go de talk

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Yaribanzaonic: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
Dude..the gaffe was as clear.as day and night...unless you are being mischievous. The agbado numbskull can't be talking electric sewing machines when the technology was obtainable even before his political journey. Trying to make sense of an obvious gaffe is as disgusting as his Pampers.

SocialJustice:
Look at my posts to see who I'm truly supporting. Agbadorians are not wrong when they say Obidients are bullies.

His statement made sense to me because he was referring to electric sewing machines. He said he brought electricity to power industries indirectly, he put it poorly but there was no gaffe there.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by SocialJustice: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

Oga, tell him to speak in clear terms so that sane people like us will understand. No be only fo.ols go de always know and interprete wetin the drug criminal go de talk
Your IQ is actually very low if you were unable to piece what the man said to make sense.

His point was poorly made but he made the point all the same. There was no gaffe, not this time. Look for something else.

I'm an Obidient but what I've noticed from my mentions tonight is those who call Obidients daft and zombie like are not entirely wrong. You're like the typical agbado urchin I've constantly encountered online. 2 sides of a coin. Low quality followers.

As an Obidient, you should be able to make sound conclusions, constructive criticism and not react blindly like a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Felabrity: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tinubu matter don tire me

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Hoelujohn: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
There is a video in TikTok when wasiu Ayinde was singing and preventing Tinubu from speaking. When they MC tried to stop Kwam1 from singing, Tinubu was heard saying it was deliberate. He didn't know the mic was still on.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by BossGerald: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:

Stop defending rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Honjoshy4u: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:
Your IQ is actually very low if you were unable to piece what the man said to make sense.

His point was poorly made but he made the point all the same. There was no gaffe, not this time. Look for something else.

I'm an Obidient but what I've noticed from my mentions tonight is those who call Obidients daft and zombie like are not entirely wrong. You're like the typical agbado urchin I've constantly encountered online. 2 sides of a coin. Low quality followers.

As an Obidient, you should be able to make sound conclusions, constructive criticism and not react blindly like a zombie.

My IQ is bigger than that of your drug candidate, his VP and all your generation put together.
You just lack common sense for supporting a man that speaks incoherently.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by doublewisdom: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
DonBenny77:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by NothingDoMe: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
SocialJustice:

If you have to be the one to explain what Tinubu is saying then there's truly no hope for him since even he can't make sense of the words coming out of his own mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by youngrichnigga: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Another Banga from Bala Blu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Masterclass32: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
Tireless brainless urchins will soon be here to try to convince us that there is sense in this nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Gadafii: 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Rinu posted the video on Twitter, at first baba gafaru was making little sense except that he was slow, until he snuggled sewing machine into the speech,!i kept asking my self wetin concern sewing machine with electricity firm from US grin angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Obidient4life3: 4:27am On Jan 19, 2023
It's actually sad that Tinubu's wife and Children allowed this ailing old man to be dragged around in the name of greed. Someone with obvious dementia and other complicated health issues. It's truly a shame!

From licking mic , to Bala blu, to gazelle garagara and now sewing cloth !
Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Racoon(m): 4:29am On Jan 19, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu updated gaffes;
-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!! brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."

-"El Rufai has turned the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”

-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity."
-"Akeredolu has put seed, cocoa seeding back in the Poo, put Ondo City back in the plantation and He has put Butumen of Frunbona."
[

-"I brought electricity company all the way from America, paid for the studies and all the necessary little fundamental things, before you, you, put on sewing machine before you start sewing the cloth,” Tinubu said.
Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by hollandis(f): 4:34am On Jan 19, 2023
SocialJustice:

On behalf of obidatti we reject your membership. TIFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Tinubuadvocate: 4:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Did he say he made the electric sewing machine? He said brought electric sewing machines all the way from America to Nigeria given to the public of which they use to sewing cloths for people.
Yaribanzaonic:
See Dem. angry

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by techWriter3: 5:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Thieds ieds being too much
Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Fuckyoumod: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2023
SocialJustice:

electricity for popcorn right? We need a popcorn revolution.

Hope you eat popcorn a lot bro?

Hahahahaha......
Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2023
urchins are hopeless, brainless
SocialJustice:

Re: Tinubu Gaffes Again In Kwara by SocialJustice: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2023
hollandis:

On behalf of obidatti we reject your membership. TIFIAKWA
Oh please shut it. It is not your right to give or take.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / BREAKING NEWS: Fashola Says Tinubu Have Dual Citizen But Says It Doesn't Matter! / Farida Sobowale And The Dangers Of Unspoken Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.