Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft (6299 Views)

FG Approves ₦‎2.2 Trillion Supplementary Budget / Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives / FEC Approves ₦2.9 Billion For Printing Of Question Papers, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by stano2(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2023
J
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by F117nighthawk: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Jokers, local assembling of aircrafts, I laugh in Chinese, u Cannot assemble basic components it's aircrafts they want to assemble, we know the language, bunch of looters, it's when they are about to leave government they will start signing and awarding ghosting contracts to loot on their way out
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by Toosure70: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2023
ManirBK:
good development
this your post look like rubbish Abi na only me dey think am?
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by Zazaza: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2023
ManirBK:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/576575-fec-approves-n2-3bn-for-local-assembly-of-aircraft.html
If I enter Nigerian made aircraft in 50years make I bend��.No be me una go kill���
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by traihit: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2023
ManirBK:
good development

Good development ginni?

Na nau Buhari and his minions started wasting money on unprofitable projects like that?

Another excuse to loot 2.3 billion in a country breathing debts!
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by Jones4190(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2023
SLAP44:
No matter the amount they approve, inflation has chopped 95% of the money. APC and PDP are a disaster killing the masses 2ith hunger.

Vote for a verified candidate
he was also a member of PDP, true or false?
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by baconline(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2023
Total waste of money
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by waice6571: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2023
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by baralatie(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Seriously
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by pocom35: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2023
SLAP44:
No matter the amount they approve, inflation has chopped 95% of the money. APC and PDP are a disaster killing the masses 2ith hunger.

Vote for a verified candidate
No difference btw PDP and Labour party..

This election is about candidates not party..
Obi, Datti, Usman Esther ,Dokpesi, pat utomi..
Remind yourself the party they came from
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by pocom35: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2023
F117nighthawk:
Jokers, local assembling of aircrafts, I laugh in Chinese, u Cannot assemble basic components it's aircrafts they want to assemble, we know the language, bunch of looters, it's when they are about to leave government they will start signing and awarding ghosting contracts to loot on their way out

There is no big deal if you remove hatred and sentiment from your head..

We produce ships and assembly cars and trucks.. it is about time we do that of small planes..

Besides these are just turbo prop trainer aircraft not some sophisticated jet
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by pocom35: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Hadi Sirika's retirement plan in place.
In 2023, APC never ceases to amaze. The sort of planes manufactured by the company are not required here in Nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
NCAT and the air force uses such planes for training..

Something similar used here is the super mushak and DA 40

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by F117nighthawk: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2023
You assemble ships and cars, which government agencies does that, name one and show me pictures,government anywhere do not assemble aircrafts its done by the private sectors, if you want to steal money in Nigeria that is when government will hide under such program, u can only fool your likes not me alright

We produce ships and assembly cars and trucks.. it is about time we do that of small planes..

Besides these are just turbo prop trainer aircraft not some sophisticated jet[/quote]
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2023
They can approve this , but cant approve funds to build refineries, so its a crime to develop ones country , off course these persons are not Nigerians,
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2023
F117nighthawk:
You assemble ships and cars, which government agencies does that, name one and show me pictures,government anywhere do not assemble aircrafts its done by the private sectors, if you want to steal money in Nigeria that is when government will hide under such program, u can only fool your likes not me alright

Besides these are just turbo prop trainer aircraft not some sophisticated jet

For who exactly, do we have the infrastructure to sustain the production of these items, where do we get the fuel to power them?

Who is going to buy these items , this is a misplaced priority , apart from airports , where are these planes going to be used?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎2.3 Billion For Local Assembly Of Aircraft by rafcrown(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Abakaliki ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Abuse Named Marketers / Ribadu Report Didn’t Follow Terms Of Reference - Okupe / JTF Arrests Mastermind Of Bayero Attack, 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.