Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,003 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Heated Debates Amongst Supporters: Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar Or Bola Tinubu. Who - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heated Debates Amongst Supporters: Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar Or Bola Tinubu. Who (114 Views)

Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me & My Supporters - Peter Obi / Those Who Fight On Social Media Are Not My Supporters - Peter Obi / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heated Debates Amongst Supporters: Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar Or Bola Tinubu. Who by RichDad25: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2023
This video was not created to support any party in the 2023 Nigeria Presidential Eleection. The argument of which candidate is better is based on their opinion.

As the elections draw nearer, a lot has happened in the country regarding which candidate is suitable and most qualified to rule the country. Several questions has been asked about the candidates and how competent they are to rule the country. For sure we can't tell the health status of all candidates nor the figures rendered for projects completed in their past administration. However, one major factor that will play a major role in the 2023 election is Nigerians coming to vote on that day of election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQJ_08pUMdU
Re: Heated Debates Amongst Supporters: Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar Or Bola Tinubu. Who by SLAP44: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2023
There's only one option. Peter Obi.

All the other candidates are either too old or too immature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Since Last Year, Yet They Still Stand On Mandate. Born To Suffer! / Harmonize Cultures Into African Constitution / Kogi Governor: My Support For Tinubu Unshaken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.