Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Soldier Exchanges Blows With Policeman In Front Of Their......(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Exchanges Blows With Policeman In Front Of Their......(video) (357 Views)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) / Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Exchanges Blows With Policeman In Front Of Their......(video) by Guccimani: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Soldier exchanges blows with policeman in front of their colleagues in Lagos (Video)

A military officer and police officer have been captured on tape engaging in a messy fight on the streets of Lagos.

The security personnels were fighting in front of area boys, their fellow policemen and soldiers that tried to separate them.

Also, area boys could be seen trying to get in between the situation though the cause of the exchange is yet to be known.

Seeing that their efforts to stop the exchange of punches failed, someone fired a shot of what is believes to be tear gas and it dispersed the crowd that gathered.

Click link below to Watch video ���
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/soldier-exchange…s-in-lagos-video/

Re: Soldier Exchanges Blows With Policeman In Front Of Their......(video) by Nichotivity1(m): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2023
please people of God. I reside in Abuja and I have been very unemployed for so long a time. I got responsibilities and please I'll be very available for any job offer. Please help me.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrests Caregiver Caught On Tape Physically Abusing A Child At A... / Anambra: Police Kill 5 Gunmen Championing No-election In S'east / INEC Declares Tinubu As President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.