Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation (16013 Views)

Labour Party: Appeal Court Affirms Julius Abure As National Chairman / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by ipobarecriminals: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
wink They are LABOURERS. Aggressive Pigs
Tinubuwins2023e:
But they have been against Tinubu all this while including insult but we no drag them to court. I wonder the kind of breed this people from that region are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by duro4chang(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by leketon: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
That is what the new government will look like. Any body that breaks the law must pay dearly. The government of Obi will be a government that adheres strictly to the rule of law not like the useless and lawless regime of Buhari

Yes oo! In dreamland...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by uba1991: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Labour party will be worst if you make a mistake of voting for them. APC is bad but labour party will be worst if elected.
Imagine this this fool that called himself chairman is the one that received insult like Buhari, the whole south east would have been in the prison by now.
The idiot know that he is guilty that is why he is running helter skelter to safe face.
I trust Reuben Abati, he will dig more evidence to shame this criminal that called himself chairman.
Say no to APC
Say no to LP
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by Asagna1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
tochifk:
that's because everything they said about Tinubu is true...
Tinubu can't go to court to challenge a TV station for stating facts....
But this case is different, he's challenging them for not airing facts

I thought you’re an Adult. Do you think everything is court case. Who want to waste money on rubbish case. Who have Buhari challenge in court for saying Buhari is Jubril? If the Allegations against Tinubu is right You can take him to court yourself and loose as usual.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by Tareq1105: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
I hate to hear some Obi supporters saying Obi would unite Nigeria and Nigerians.

I wonder if it's the same Obi that sacked fellow Ibos from Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, and Imo States from the service of Anambra State government. Na the same Igbo language den de speak o. He sacked them.

None Ibos Nysc members that got awards were never retained.

Come to Lagos and see Obi brothers and sisters in the employment of Lagos State government.

That's Lagos for you but this gesture is being taken for granted now. They're gradually turning against the people that employed them and I urge Lagos State government to review this Policy.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by Poshest4: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
You nko you never chop how much more your kids and obviously your grandkids no get wetin to inherit na wa o

Emola12:
OBI don create wettin their grandchildren go chop down you dey here dey talk say obi nah fake!!! Just dey play with your future
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by Tareq1105: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
I hate to hear some Obi supporters saying Obi would unite Nigeria and Nigerians.

I wonder if it's the same Obi that sacked fellow Ibos from Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, and Imo States from the service of Anambra State government. Na the same Igbo language den de speak o. He sacked them.

None Ibos Nysc members that got awards were never retained.

Come to Lagos and see Obi brothers and sisters in the employment of Lagos State government. Some have retired and the state is paying their pension yet they must abuse and condemned Lagos State.

This gesture is being taken for granted now. They're gradually turning against the people that employed them and I urge Lagos State government to review this Policy.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by FashionCookie(f): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
camri:
aunty who are you voting? Have you got your pvc?
Lol...I no go talk
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by Tareq1105: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
Labour party will be worst if you make a mistake of voting for them. APC is bad but labour party will be worst if elected.
Imagine this this fool that called himself chairman is the one that received insult like Buhari, the whole south east would have been in the prison by now.
The idiot know that he is guilty that is why he is running helter skelter to safe face.
I trust Reuben Abati, he will dig more evidence to shame this criminal that called himself chairman.
Say no to APC
Say no to LP
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.

Atikulooooter for president to loot those assets he forgot to loot then.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by uba1991: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

Atikulooooter for president to loot those assets he forgot to loot then.

you guys will cry blood after the swearing inn.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by Tareq1105: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
uba1991:
you guys will cry blood after the swearing inn.

Your Atikulooooter who doesn't know the difference between National Economic Council and Economic Management Team. Even the composition of the Team speaks volumes.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by DMerciful(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu avoids the press and courts. His cases will be opened soon
Tinubuwins2023e:
But they have been against Tinubu all this while including insult but we no drag them to court. I wonder the kind of breed this people from that region are.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by uba1991: 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

Your Atikulooooter who doesn't know the difference between National Economic Council and Economic Management Team. Even the composition of the Team speaks volumes.
you are in pain. Learn to call him"MR PRESIDENT"
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by fatima7onochie: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
So they should follow Tinubu’s pattern ? Why do you like making unnecessary comparison?What about all the people Tinubu’s team have sued ? Including Atiku ? Everything cant be in the same formatSo they should follow Tinubu’s pattern ? Why do you like making unnecessary comparison?What about all the people Tinubu’s team have sued ? Including Atiku ? Everything cant be in the same format...
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by Pblueboy: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kwanza:

https://labourparty.com.ng/labour-party-national-chairman-drags-arise-television-to-court-for-defamation/

What the lady said is true.. come to Edo state and see how Elizabeth Ativie who lost out on APC house of rep ticket is now a flag bearer for Labour Party due to the gross misconduct of the said chairman. He substituted the name of the origin winner of the primaries election.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by optionalY09: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
rollywise:

More fake than your dad?

You don’t know my dad may be ur dad is useless
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by optionalY09: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
rollywise:

More fake than your dad?

You don’t know my dad may be ur dad is useless. You and your dad must be dumb useless supporting empty politicians since 1966
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by goziem1982(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

That is how it is done in a sane country, go to court if you are innocent. Others should do same.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by olisaEze(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief

Yeah he is a thief! He stole my heart away with his Chatham house interview. Anything else?? grin
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by tochifk(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Asagna1:

I thought you’re an Adult. Do you think everything is court case. Who want to waste money on rubbish case. Who have Buhari challenge in court for saying Buhari is Jubril? If the Allegations against Tinubu is right You can take him to court yourself and loose as usual.
who should Buhari have sued for an online post... If any news outlet have carried the story, he would have sued them.
Now back to our story, If Tinubu knows that's anything sais about him on Arise news was fake, he would have sued the station, rather he reduce himself by preventing Arise news from covering his town hall meeting.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by olatuns2017: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kwanza:

https://labourparty.com.ng/labour-party-national-chairman-drags-arise-television-to-court-for-defamation/

Arise o
Laborers o
Umbrella oo

Gbogboyin lema lulee nii 2023

Hmmm

It's only a foolish man will leave competent and capacity for religion bigotry

Mr. Renewed Hope congratulations

Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by Victorclean1: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
sapele914:
APC, why no just be specific, & blame Bola Tinubu as usual.

Hahaha ���. Machiavellian means of painting a cat (Arise) black to crucify it. Just looking for reason to justify APC attack on arise.
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by rollywise(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
optionalY09:

You don’t know my dad may be ur dad is useless. You and your dad must be dumb useless supporting empty politicians since 1966

You just confirmed your dad isn't your real father. Your mother cheated
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
That is what the new government will look like. Any body that breaks the law must pay dearly. The government of Obi will be a government that adheres strictly to the rule of law not like the useless and lawless regime of Buhari

Are we now under Obi's government? grin grin grin
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Reinaldo:

The person you're supporting is a criminal and you know it

Stolen and hidden public money in Panama secret accounts in the name of your kids is a serious financial crime grin grin grin
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
xquire:

You cannot damage damaged good.

Only those with character can be defamed.
pacesetting:
How can you drag someone to court when he is saying the truth? You wan expose yarself finish?

So, Zombiedients don't like the taste of their medicine! Shocking!!
Re: Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation by Asagna1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
tochifk:
who should Buhari have sued for an online post... If any news outlet have carried the story, he would have sued them.
Now back to our story, If Tinubu knows that's anything sais about him on Arise news was fake, he would have sued the station, rather he reduce himself by preventing Arise news from covering his town hall meeting.

I still thought you’re an Adult. Nnamdi Kanu reported Buhari as Jubril first before ipobians took it from him. Even Sowore called Buhari names and all Ipobians. He didn’t sue any of them he still won second term. They Play you’ll know the reason Channels Television has been Nigeria Number station for decade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Assembly Snake: Governor Akeredolu, Lawmakers Deny Reports (Video) / APC Accuses Osaze-Uzzi Of Plotting To Rig For PDP / Malami Asks President Buhari To Disband Itse Sagay’s PACAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.