Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist (30087 Views)

Kenya's President, William Ruto Sends Delegate To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / Biden Announces US Presidential Delegation To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / Osinbajo To Attend Tinubu’s APC Presidential Rally For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Spare124: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2023
On my previous trend, I post that I want to sell my phone and why.
But everyone I saw said they will get it tomorrow...please I need someone to loan 3k and I promise to pay back tomorrow morning, as I'm stranded now and I have no where to sleep
Zenith
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by DrMuzungu(m): 12:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Is this Th1efnubu you will vote for? Thief!!!
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by adioolayi(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Let's assume it's true....the logical question is, someone that can pay these people to attend his rally for 3k, which they did....Why won't he be able to do 5k for votes And will these People reject the 5k for their votes....the answer is NO.

That's why I still think we never ready.

Vote 'Yele Sowore of AAC for President
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by donhils: 1:22am On Jan 20, 2023
Don't we all already know?
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Lordatkinson: 1:35am On Jan 20, 2023
Penguin2:
When we say they rent crowd, they will say we are lying. But truth keeps coming out everyday.

But after buying crowd, let’s see how many votes Tinubu can buy.

Onye ala!

My brother, forget that thing.
BAT will buy votes again and again. It is WE youths that I will urge to use our thinking cap properly.

How can someone pay 2500 USD at the primaries, give 2k,3k to a vast crowd of that magnitude in each state during campaign and will still give out money to vote him on the day of election, and we are expecting better NIGERIA from such crook?

We should all know he will look for all the money spent back. And that is where corruption crept in into our politics
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Invest4growth: 1:52am On Jan 20, 2023
The guy was clear. So was the headline. We were promised N3000 to attend rally. Attend rally and collect N3000. Is is not the same as collect N3000 to vote. Please we need to distinguish issues. I don't have a problem if I have nothing doing and I am paid to attend rallies. If five parties pay N3000 each weekly. That is N15000. This is earning income in my spare time
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by NavasBit: 3:04am On Jan 20, 2023
Fake news. Bukola lol ��.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Malory: 3:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Britishpea:

Stop writing like you are an idiot. All of them I say it again all of them pay people to attend rallies. Even your obididirin does so.

This is Nigeria and and not London.

Meanwhile, your cry will continue after next month. One fact that you can take to the moon is that Obi goes no where.
Incoherent gibberish.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by deraCoder: 4:00am On Jan 20, 2023
People deh sell future for 3k…
Las las people weh get sense for naija no reach 3
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by isartha2000: 4:18am On Jan 20, 2023
This election will be full of surprises,we are now in an era of Owo wo gbo,where voters will collect money and still won't vote for the person.It was demonstrated and worked in Osun election,and I believe same thing will be repeated in February on a large scale.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by PrinceOfLagos: 4:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubu will never win any state including Lagos

We've said it many times here that all the people you see at Tinubu campaign were forced to attend against their wish
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by tyinfinity: 6:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Peter obi is working for Atiku .obi is going to step down and make his announcement three days to the election
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by kazma1010(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2023
That is how all d political party do, including d so call labour party they mobliyz 4 den and they give dem moni nt only in kwara state
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Nwaabiriba: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2023
Paid rally ��������
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by 2016v2017: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2023
Malory:
grin grin. I keep saying it. No person with his or her brain intact will voluntarily attend Tinubu's rally. The thief is unpopular. Same way he threatened and forced civil servants to rally for him in Lagos today.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by 2016v2017: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria no matter what he does
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by 2016v2017: 6:38am On Jan 20, 2023
Dyke15:
D defeat dat awaits Tinubu next month will be so heavy dat he will realize how he has overrated himself for long lipsrsealed
U heard It here 1st, just save d date kiss
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by 2016v2017: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2023
A4alpha:
The man is seriously introducing all sort of ill mannerism into the system.. after killing the youth at lekki gate and the shameful coverups..after introducing agbado homemade bishops with drug case on his neck.. his MM ticket gosh.

If it were a society where the law is sacrosanct this man should have been serving his term at kirikiri by now.

After promising to fight dirty like a pig he truly is, he now want to introduce another new lows.. shame
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by one4GOD(f): 6:43am On Jan 20, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria no matter what he does
NEVER!
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Shikini: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2023
Lol
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by gladdensir(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2023
I swear e no go better for any person wey vote for this thieving party

FuckFuckPastor:
According to a video obtained by SaharaReporters on Wednesday, the yet-to-be-identified man said all the commercial drivers, consisting of tricyclists, motorcyclists, and taxi drivers were mandated to attend the rally by their respective bodies.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/18/video-we-were-promised-n3000-attend-tinubus-apc-presidential-rally-kwara-state
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Bhol28: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2023
STORY
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by expert234: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Basicend:
We already know. . Talk another thing.

Is just that I. Your case, Emilokan did not give u also ebi.

You already know that majority of the crowd at APC rallies are rented crowd. Good
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Penguin2: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Lordatkinson:

My brother, forget that thing.
BAT will buy votes again and again. It is WE youths that I will urge to use our thinking cap properly.

How can someone pay 2500 USD at the primaries, give 2k,3k to a vast crowd of that magnitude in each state during campaign and will still give out money to vote him on the day of election, and we are expecting better NIGERIA from such crook?

We should all know he will look for all the money spent back. And that is where corruption crept in into our politics

You are right.

He will spend the first 2 years recouping his money.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Brainardc(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2023
I laugh in Swahili ����
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Seekhimnow: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2023
All parties pay for mobilisation some openly others codedly.
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Godispeace: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2023
stage managed
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2023
E no shock me sad
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by Blue86(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
And I hope you people didn't tender your PVC for the 3k and mandatory attendance?
Re: We Were Promised ₦3000 To Attend Tinubu's APC Rally – Kwara Motorcyclist by EdwardRandy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
nihinlade:
grin Peter Obi is the next president. I just pray these Ipob people don't jeopardize Ibo's chances. The question is why are you fighting your own. Even we who are none igbos are for him, why are you against him?
Oga, we are not against him. Talk wetin you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / #buharicannotchange Now Trending On Twitter / Shell Confirms Attacks, Suspends Operations Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.