Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,858 members, 7,851,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ok (1486 Views)

Ok! Now I Admit, Buhari Is Officially Better Than Tinubu / ok / Minister Of Agriculture Son Proved That 30 Naira Is Ok To Feed For A Day- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by stevnwigw1: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
Disregard.
Re: Ok by Jogs1900: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Fake...No traditional ruler will write this rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Asgard13: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Even the dumbest northerner is not stupid as the wisest IPOB bingo..

Guess this for bingos ..

This kind of campaign is simple reason Obi won’t get a 500k from the North..

Some foolishness is nauseating

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ok by Jogs1900: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Guess this for bingos ..

Don't mind them... Longest time.

4 Likes

Re: Ok by Akacollins7: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
This looks like another type of propaganda from other side. Keep trying

5 Likes

Re: Ok by Midastorch(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
stevnwigw1:
*BREAKING: SULTAN OF SOKOTO WRITES*;

*Hold me responsible if Peter Obi didn't perform well, the problem of the North is from the north, not Peter Obi or an Igbo man, it will be worst and more deadly for the North if Tinubu wins, if they tell you an Igbo man is the problem of Nigeria, tell them Igbo man never rule Nigeria before and north is world poverty capital*

*Sultan of Sokoto writes to all Hausa and Fulani ahead of election *

*North has no sense and can't reason far, that's why their life is not regarded as anything, vote for someone who will value you like they value life in Igbo land*.

*I can't keep calm again, the north is bleeding because of our choice of Presidential candidate, and we must rewrite history by getting it right this time around, voting for someone who Buhari is healthier than, is a legendary stupidity*.

*Since Fulani has been ruling Nigeria, what has the North achieved, the highest number of beggers still in the North, not the east, all manner of death and killings happen here not in Igbo land while Fulani is in power, this time around let an Igbo man rule Nigeria.*

*Buhari has failed to endorse him, Obasanjo has failed to endorse him, Johnathan has failed to endorse him.*

*No past president has endorsed him. Even Osinbajo has not endorsed Tinubu. But it is you, who barely eats a meal a day that is shouting "on your mandate we shall stand".*

*~Sultan of Sokoto*
Pls confirm this news if truly it is coming from the sultan, if true, then Nigeria is about to change for good.

What type of desperation is this You don't go around and write this type of rubbish and expect people to take you seriously...

4 Likes

Re: Ok by Asgard13: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jogs1900:

Don't mind them... Longest time.

Blessing bro..

IPOB has taken over Nairaland.. Na to be patient with them… they will soon fizzle out..

February is here already

3 Likes

Re: Ok by ItsTutsi(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
So the sultan of Sokoto wrote Buhari This!! grin grin grin

I'll love to know how zombidiots think walahi!

1 Like

Re: Ok by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Fake news from APC urchins hoping to hang this rubbish on ObiDients. grin

The piece sounds like what an unlettered agbero wrote from Oluomo's parlour in Oshodi. grin

To construct simple grammar dey hard them. Ask Tinubuadvocate.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by Jogs1900: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Blessing bro..

IPOB has taken over Nairaland.. Na to be patient with them… they will soon fizzle out..

February is here already
Even their messiah will abandon LP after February election.
Remain blessed Chief.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Tochi3(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Smells like maize... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Jalinspy(f): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu's and urchins desperation to cause trouble because of Peter Obi is second to none. Election will come and go. But instead of Tinubu, let Atiku be the president.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
The type of nonsense politics Nigeria practices ehn!
Someone in the opposition who's scared of Labour Party, took out time to write this nonsense just to spoil Peter Obi's image..

Na pikin wey them born yesterday wey no go know say na either apc or PDP miscreants write that nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Ok by TheChameleon: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin grin

No wonder their heads are flat.

Their skulls can't contain any brains.

I pray Northerners see this nonsense.

Is there any wonder why their region is such a cesspit and they keep electing abject fools as their leaders ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by everythinggirly(f): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
How legit is this news?
Re: Ok by MrEverest(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Asgard13:

Guess this for bingos ..

If by now you can't decipher when agbado urchins are doing stupid propaganda then you're still a neophyte.
Re: Ok by Asgard13: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
MrEverest:

If by now you can't decipher when agbado urchins are doing stupid propaganda then you're still a neophyte.

k

Next!
Re: Ok by Curious345: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
ItsTutsi:
So the sultan of Sokoto wrote Buhari This!! grin grin grin

I'll love to know how zombidiots think walahi!

Re: Ok by sreamsense: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
If this op is arrested now for writing fake news and identity fraud, he will expect senseless people to tag #freemumuop or March with placards on his useless behalf. Must you always fake everything in life from fake child teethening powder to faking obi as most qualify after failing to deliver what he promised as governor?
Re: Ok by duro4chang(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
from Upper iweka fake news outlet
Re: Ok by drlateef: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
stevnwigw1:

*Hold me responsible if Peter Obi didn't perform well, the problem of the North is from the north, not Peter Obi or an Igbo man, it will be worst and more deadly for the North if Tinubu wins, if they tell you an Igbo man is the problem of Nigeria, tell them Igbo man never rule Nigeria before and north is world poverty capital*

*North has no sense and can't reason far, that's why their life is not regarded as anything, vote for someone who will value you like they value life in Igbo land*.

*I can't keep calm again, the north is bleeding because of our choice of Presidential candidate, and we must rewrite history by getting it right this time around, voting for someone who Buhari is healthier than, is a legendary stupidity*.

*Since Fulani has been ruling Nigeria, what has the North achieved, the highest number of beggers still in the North, not the east, all manner of death and killings happen here not in Igbo land while Fulani is in power, this time around let an Igbo man rule Nigeria.*

*Buhari has failed to endorse him, Obasanjo has failed to endorse him, Johnathan has failed to endorse him.*

*No past president has endorsed him. Even Osinbajo has not endorsed Tinubu. But it is you, who barely eats a meal a day that is shouting "on your mandate we shall stand".*

*~Sultan of Sokoto*
Pls confirm this news if truly it is coming from the sultan, if true, then Nigeria is about to change for good.

Obidiotsz and lies are like 5 and 6. I swear on my anus, the sultan will never say these nonsense!!!
Re: Ok by Supremos: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
stevnwigw1:

*~Sultan of Sokoto*
I'm Obidient but stop posting rubbish and fake news
Re: Ok by AskProf: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
stevnwigw1:

*~Sultan of Sokoto*

Are you out of your mind?
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
stevnwigw1:

*~Sultan of Sokoto*

And you believe the Sultan released this? Please don't drag Labour Party and Obi/Datti into this kind of fake news. Next time you see something like this, just ignore it. I saw it earlier today, I just knew this cannot come from HRH the Sultan.

Or could it be the opponents of Labour Party wrote and circulated this fake news in order to somehow harm our campaign? A foreign news organization recently reported the preponderance of fake political news deliberately created and circulated in the social media space in Nigeria with the aim of harming the opponents
Re: Ok by techWriter3: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
This seems like another kind of propaganda from other side

(1) (Reply)

I Will Vote An Infidel Peter Obi As My President He Is Better -zara Issah / Inec Releases Data On Pvc Collection - Anambra And Bauchi Top List / 2023 Election: Tinubu Wins Polling Unit In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.