Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us (2538 Views)

Obasanjo: MKO Abiola Was Denied Presidency Because Of ‘Bad Belle’ / Reasons Why Hausa, Yoruba, Edo, Niger Delta Man Will Not Trust Igbo Man / Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Darren95: 6:17am On Jan 20, 2023
Igbos led by Ojukwu fought against the creation of South South. They brought Biafra war on us the moment Gowon created South South. Very evil and jealous people. See people who call us brothers but fought against creation of South South region from old eastern region. We can’t forget so soon.

Niger Delta remember history ooh! Igbo people think say dem wise.

My Niger Delta people, remember how Igbos brought Biafra by force to our land and killed our fathers, mothers, children and relatives just because we decided to be Niger Deltans and not Biafra.

Today these Biafran people want to be President of Nigeria, this is very risky for Niger Deltans. What will these Igbo Biafra Peter Obi do to us this time Will they cause another war in Nigeria?

Niger Delta must remember history and avoid these igbos who call us betrayers. They can never be trusted.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Philistine(m): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2023
Edo man sef dey claim Niger Delta.... Wonders shall never end. You better go and join your ewedu brothers in the 'waste' region

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by gidgiddy: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:
Igbos led by Ojukwu fought against the creation of South South. They brought Biafra war on us the moment Gowon created South South. Very evil and jealous people. See people who call us brothers but fought against creation of South South region from old eastern region. We can’t forget so soon.

My Niger Delta people, remember how Igbos brought Biafra by force to our land and killed our fathers, mothers, children and relatives just because we decided to be Niger Deltans and not Biafra.

Today these Biafran people want to be President of Nigeria, this is very risky for Niger Deltans. What will these Igbo Biafra Peter Obi do to us this time Will they cause another war in Nigeria?

Niger Delta must remember history and avoid these igbos who call us betrayers. They can never be trusted.

Niger what? Face your tribe and stop attaching your self to tribes that dont know you

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by oyin44: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Put ur mind at ease

No northern man would allow an ibo man to rule this country. ..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Darren95: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2023
Philistine:
Edo man sef dey claim Niger Delta.... Wonders shall never end. You better go and join your ewedu brothers in the 'waste' region

You have called me Edo,Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani. Hahaha

Anybody wey no support Peter Obi na insults.

It’s a matter of time and we Niger Delta will show you people where you belong. You think we are fools.

After killing my fathers you want me to support you for president to kill us more ?? Mumu

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by StrongAlphMale: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:

It’s a matter of time and we Niger Delta will show you people where you belong. You think we are fools.

After killing my fathers you want me to support you for president to kill us more ?? Mumu

Grow up and stop sounding dumb like a kid. Do you now prefer Tinubu and Atiku who absolutely nothing else to offer Nigerians? Oga as an Edo niggar we're voting massively for peter Obi. The choice is yours. I'll urge you to join us and let's vote massively for Obi to make this country a better place

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2023
All this una divisive format self

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by MimiSheWrote(f): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2023
I'm from Asaba, proudly Igbo and yea also Obidient. You can hate the Igbos all you want over civil war propaganda fed to your ancestors by the then notorious military government.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Idiotseverywher: 6:47am On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:

. You are just an idiooota, why do always make noise here on nairaland like a robot without sense, every time Igbos this and Igbo that, you are getting too disgusting how many votes do you even have, who know you,
or your father, stupid pauper will manage buy data will come here to instigate hatred and tribalism, na Igbos I dey blame, na to track you down Bhead you fooool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by ukenke: 6:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Did Gowon create south south?

Darren95:

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by mrvitalis(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:

Niger Deltans should forget how Yorubas and Fulanis ganged up to remove their son Jonathan , after all the insults in 2015 here but should not forget what happened in 1960s

Lmao

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Telekinetic: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:

But you and I both know that you’re an Afon.já Mozulem pig ‘wink.wink’

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Curious345: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2023
Okay..

Just vote OBIDATTI

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Kingnelson9: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2023
Your education was a waste if you even had any, that's why your so called Niger delta brother couldn't do anything for your region after being the president and minister of transportation for years.
If you fail to vote PETER OBI, your generations will continue to suffer from you and your father's foolishness, Idiot !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by ItsTutsi(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2023
They raped, molest and dehumanized your women! They also enslaved your men, dominated and cornered all your resources!!

You will think all these attach by force is out if love, but a smoke screen and decoy to steal your Oil and dominate juicy positioin!
Darren95:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Seefinish: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2023
I am an Akwa Ibom man, I am not voting Obi because he is an Igbo man. I am voting him because I know he is competent and capable to deliver Nigeria from the mess that Buhari has put us into.

As for the hatred against Igbo, keep it to yourself. Igbo are part of Niger Delta region. We intermarried ourselves. Yours sincerely is married to an Igbo lady.
I will prefer an Igbo man to turn my father's grave side to shops than Fulani man turning it to ruga

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by ItsTutsi(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2023
You always try to brush it aside once ur atrocities are called out! People families and relatives were slaughtered, enslaved and humiliated by the same people u want to vote for
StrongAlphMale:

Grow up and stop sounding dumb like a kid. Do you now prefer Tinubu and Atiku who absolutely nothing else to offer Nigerians? Oga as an Edo niggar we're voting massively for peter Obi. The choice is yours. I'll urge you to join us and let's vote massively for Obi to make this country a better place

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by ZombieBurster: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2023

As February polls approach

Urchins are on the brink of running mad cheesy

Op is one of them

All this una yeye copy and paste propaganda would do no good, it's already late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:

Ewedu muslim propaganda (EMP). grin

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Philistine:

You are a self-deceiving urchin pretending to be ObiDient, he is not Edo, he is purely Ewedu Muslim urchin and you know it. grin

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Taba21: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:

Igbo are learners an average Niger Delta reasoning IQ is beyond Igbo.

They have exposed their evils heart towards adaka boro, the first founder of agitation in Nigeria, ojukwu used the intended opportunity of eyes opening he got from Boro, embellished and declared Biafra thinking that he has crushed the militiamen in the deltan,in order to claim Niger Delta region but God failed them.

Remembered what port Harcourt citizens did to their abandoned properties.

Finally the Inec chairman is not that naive to announce Nigeria election results in favour of ipob Igbo Obi.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Taba21: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2023
Philistine:

What's this one talking can igbo claim Niger Delta or Niger Delta rejected igbo as an alliance

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by techWriter3: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2023
pull ur thinking at easeNo northern man would allow an ibo man to rule this country

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Tinubuadvocate: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2023
You f()()l if Asari dokubo had not made video clip you could have said that voice isn't Asaridokubo But a yolobar Muslim. They always avoid Niger delta but quickly attacking Yoruba bloody coward.
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You are a self-deceiving urchin pretending to be ObiDient, he is not Edo, he is purely Ewedu Muslim urchin and you know it. grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Taba21: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

Niger what? Face your tribe and stop attaching your self to tribes that dont know you

That voice you heard is a confirmed Niger Delta.

For how long have you heard government tompolo or asari dokubo, Voices online social media.

We don't make noise empty or seeking attention like igbo, you that igbo known is under the command of illiterate fetish horrible unknown gunmen and Nigeria don't care if people exist there

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Taba21: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2023
oyin44:
Put ur mind at ease

No northern man would allow an ibo man to rule this country. ..

No Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Taba21: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2023
Darren95:

Igbo will never rule Nigeria, they will continue killing themselves in order to showcase their foolishness cos they are not smart at all

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Taba21: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

How old are you?
There is what they called the struggles for power in politics..

Obi and his allies don't have the knowledge of power, government is power.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by gidgiddy: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2023
Taba21:

That voice you heard is a confirmed Niger Delta.

For how long have you heard government tompolo or asari dokubo, Voices online social media.

We don't make noise empty or seeking attention like igbo, you that igbo known is under the command of illiterate fetish horrible unknown gunmen and Nigeria don't care if people exist there

Igbo is a tribe, I have never heard of any tribe known as Niger Delta
Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by bentenny(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Why all these divisive,unnecessary and archaic narratives?
Firstly,the LP and Obi were dismissed as four people twitting from a room....they went further by saying Obi doesn't have the structure to win...now that urchins and their licking mic principal have finally acknowledged the possibility of a very strong contender and firm opposition to their route to aso rock,they came up with an old tactics they have always used to deceive illiterates and supposed educated people forgetting that this was how they were able to knock off GEJ who was also from SS!
They always look for a narrative that they are comfortable with to sell their nefarious agenda!
One thing is certain....You can never stop an idea or a personality whose time has come....!
Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Taba21: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I'm from Asaba, proudly Igbo and yea also Obidient. You can hate the Igbos all you want over civil war propaganda fed to your ancestors by the then notorious military government.

When natives origin tribes in Niger Delta are talking who is Asaba, for long we considered you people as Igbo, who came to settled in Bendel.

If you think igbo owns Asaba, try and practice sit at home one day, and see the reaction of the natives of the land.

Re: Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us by Taba21: 10:42am On Jan 20, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. You are just an idiooota, why do always make noise here on nairaland like a robot without sense, every time Igbos this and Igbo that, you are getting too disgusting how many votes do you even have, who know you,
or your father, stupid pauper will manage buy data will come here to instigate hatred and tribalism, na Igbos I dey blame, na to track you down Bhead you fooool

The way they will behead many of you in Nigeria very soon, your power of beheading end in south east and your people.

If you know what it's good for you live all parts of Nigeria.

God punish you and your failed people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHIEF SIR OKEY AHIWE:PORTRAIT OF A SERVANT LEADER / Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move / With The Evidences So Far Peter Obi Should Reclaim His Mandate Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.